Sequel: Unholy Confessions
Status: Will be updated as much as possible (:

Coming Home

018.

(Marigold's POV)

The next few days of recovery were absolutely refreshing.The guys had all brought me my favorite movies and things to keep me occupied while Lena had stayed a few nights with me to talk and keep me company.Except for Val, she actually had avoided me since my first night.I guess she was still kind of mad for letting Zacky back in so quickly.But it ultimately was my choice and he was my boyfriend, so no one else really had a say in anything but the two of us.

Matt had told me that she was keeping her distance from him too, so I was really hoping she wasn't planning on leaving all of us behind for nothing."I haven't talked to her really that much today, she just said she's not feeling well." Matt said as we shared a bowl of Coco Puffs and watched Jerry Springer unrated.I took another bite before sighing."I just hope she's not avoiding us completely." It was Matt's turn to sigh next."I think she's pissed because we're leaving next week for a few days to tour around the states for a couple months." He said in between two spoonfuls of the cereal.

I raised an eyebrow at him making his expression suddenly change."Oops." He groaned, shaking his head."Shit uh Zack was gonna tell you later today.I'm sorry Mari." I couldn't be mad, it was inevitable, it was their job, they had to tour around the world or else they would never go any further.Instead I just smiled and patted Matt's arm."It's ok, believe me I understand, I know you guys have a job to do.Besides, I can always hangout with the girls and we can always take a road trip out to see one of your shows.Don't worry about it." I saw a look of relief instantly come over Matt's face.

We hugged for a brief minute until a loud knock on the door startled me.I got up to opened it, only to see Zacky, Lena, Jimmy, Johnny, and Lacey.I only wondered where Val, Brian and Michelle could be.I hugged onto Zacky tightly, giving him a quick kiss on the lips."I missed you babe." He said with a smile as we all walked inside of the house."I missed you too." I looked over at Lena who was waiting patiently for her hug."And of course I missed you too Lenny.Where's the rest of the gang?" I asked Jimmy who only shrugged his shoulders.

"The girls are out with their mom for the weekend and Brian is coming later on." Johnny said while proceeding to raid my fridgerator for whatever he could find.Matt sighed, shaking his head sadly.I'm guessing that meant Val hadn't told him she was leaving either in the first place."Lacey your welcome to whatever Johnny finds in there." I offered nicely.She replied with a simple "Thank you." and a warm smile.Even though I hadn't spent that much time around her, Lacey seemed to be warming up just fine to me an the rest of the girls.

Matt suddenly stood up out of his spot beside me and heading out to the porch with his phone pressed against his ear.I'm assuming trying to call Val again for the tenth time this morning.I turned to Zacky who was staring at me with an anxious look in his eyes.I smirked, following along with him as we headed up the stairs towards my bedroom.I kissed him hard on the mouth as he pinned me against the door."Someone really did miss me." I giggled softly as he started to kiss his way down from my neck to my chest.He only mumbled a reply before starting to take off my shorts.

I could feel the heat rise between our bodies as we made out sloppily, only stopping so I could pull down Zacky's boxers along with his pants.His member throbbed in my hand as I started to jerk him off slowly.It had been weeks since we had even touched each other sexually, because Zacky knew I needed my time and respected my wishes.But this time I needed him now more than ever."God babe that feels so good." He breathed huskily as I started to pick up the pace."I want you Zack." I moaned into his ear, feeling the goosebumps start to rise all over his body.

He didn't say a word, only gently pushed me down onto the bed before positioning himself above me."You already have me baby." He whispered, making me gasp suddenly at the feeling of him entering himself inside of me.I groaned loudly, feeling a mix between pain and pleasure erupt inside of me as he started to thrust deeper and faster into me."Oh fuck, Zacky!" I moaned while he continued to thrust into me.I could feel his dick start to throb rapidly until he busted inside of me.We both moaned loudly as we hit our points together,It was one of the best feelings in the world.

I looked up at him, a wide smile spread across both of our faces."That was amazing babe.Just don't forget your pill." He chuckled, giving me a kiss.I nodded, cuddling more into his chest as much as I could."I think we really should get back to the others baby, everyone is probably waiting for us." I laughed giving him another kiss."But I'm so comfy." He whined playfully, burying his face into the crook of my neck.I kissed the side of his face, seeing his eyes blink open."Alright fine, lets go." He huffed, before getting up off the bed and adjusting himself.I smacked his ass as we started back downstairs.

"Well look who it is, the love birds!" Lena teased as I couldn't help keep the smile off my face."Lets go out to Main Street or something, I'm sure your parents are getting tired of us." Johnny suggested as he and Lacey had settled on sharing a bowl of cereal like Matt and I had this morning."Sure, I could use some fresh air anyway." I agreed, looking over at Zacky who gave me an approving grin."Mom! We'll see you later!" I called out to her once we all were ready to head out.Matt was obviously bothered by whatever Val must have said to him, but did his best to be happy while we roamed around.

I held onto Zacky's hand as we window shopped at the various stores."So Matt told me about the tour, but before you say anything I want you to know that I will be totally fine while you guys are gone and that I don't want you to worry about me while you're gone." I insisted.We stopped at the corner behind everyone else while Zacky looked down at me with a mysterious smirk."We want you to come with us babe.That way I can take care of you." He murmured into my ear as he pulled me close to him.I didn't know what to say.

"Baby I can't just leave the girls, they need me." I said while we started to catch up to the rest of the gang.Zacky frowned slightly, suddenly looking away from me."Fine then.Sorry I even bothered to ask." He replied bluntly, causing me to feel a knot catch in my throat.

Just great, all we needed was a fight before he leaves me for the next few months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Sorry I took so long to update, but I GOT TO SEE AVENGED SEVENFOLD THIS LAST WEEKEND!!!! :D Zacky looked gorgeous as always and everyone was perfect.They played Unholy Confessions for an encore, it was amazing.Aside from all the other problems with my dad and other obstacles in my life I promise I will be updating more quicker.Only two chapters left! :,( it's been a great run, THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my commenters and subscribers, I love you all! Enjoy guys!