Status: Just getting started ^.^

Perfect Two

Celebrations

Soon after the game ended we headed to the team hotel. The bus was full of cheers and drink. I sat with Cris and Iker. Pepe was singing and drinking shouting from the top of his voice. Daniela headed off with the kids to the hotel. Tonight all the teams families were having dinner to celebrate the victory. Madre,Padre, Rene and Marian were all coming. I couldn't wait to share my special moment with them.
****
"Leo please stop jumping on the bed amd come here! Now you need to get your shirt on" I said sternly as he continued to jump completley ignoring me. And to make matters worse Nora started to join in too!! I really hope Sergio is back soon. "Mama,Mama you can't catch me nanana!" teased Nora cheekiy. Which made me jump on the tickling her and Leo as they left out giggles. Leo jumped out of my grasp and jumped off the bed sticking his tongue out at me and headed for the hotel room door. Before I knew it he was running down the lobby laughing and squeeling at the tol of his voice. I hurridley threw on my jacket and chased after him. "Leo, get back here now or there will be trouble" I warned as I saw him running towards a tall familar face. It wss Sergio. Thank god. "Papppí!!" shouted Leo as he jumped into his arms still in his Madrid kit. "Leo don't tell me your giving madre a hard time?" Leo began to shake his head and smile up at him. "I missed you Sese" I whispered. "I missed you too amor. I wrpped my arms around him as he picked up Leo and we headed back to the room to get ready for the dinner.
*****
"Ready?" Sergio asked as I finished putting my earrings on. "Yeah I am" I smiled. "Come Nora and Leo time to go". We opened the room door as Nora and Leo ran down to the dinner room as we followed behind. "Hola" I smiled as I sat beside Nagore and Irina. "Hello" they answered. "Oooh Nora I love your dress" cooed Irina making Nora bury her head into Sergio's neck. I greeted Cris as he kissed my cheek. We all sat down and began to order our food.
******
"What can I get you?" the waiter asked as he headed over to the table Sergio , Me , Irina , Cris and the kids were sitting at. Sergio and I ordered the same, as did Cris and Irina. "Junior what do you want to eat?" asked Cris. "Ammmmmmmmm, can I have pizza and chips please?" he asked sweetly. "Of course" nodded the waiter. "Nora what do you want?" asked Sergio. "I want to go first" ordered Leo. As he sat with his arms folded wearing a pout. "No Leo, I'm older so I get to order first" teased Nora. "They'l both have pizza and chips aswell" reasoned Sergio as he sent a knowing look to Nora. The meal finished. We all joined tables and began chattung away. "Hola Réne" I saluted as I kissed his cheek. Paqui soon followed as did Rubio and Mirian. Sergio leaned over and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him a and rubbed his arm leaning my head on his strong shoulder. I looked over and saw all the kids sitting down half asleep which made me laugh. Sergio looked over aswell and smirked. "They're tired , they had a long day" I sighed and agreed and got up to put them to bed. "Nora and Leo come on up to bed" I walked over as Sergio headed over to the 'lads' as things started to get noisy. "But I want to stay up with Papí" moaned Nora. Sergik returned over with a beer in his hand and kissed the kids goodnight. I hugged him and whispered "Please don't get drunk tonight" He looked at me and kissed my lips "I won't babe , I promise" .....
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback? ^.^ xxx