Status: Just getting started ^.^

Perfect Two

Day Out At The Beach

-Sergio POV-

"Nora come here and put your suncream on" I warned as I knew tonight she would be complaining. Daniela had gone to get Cristiano, Irina and Cristiano Jr. "But papi please I don't need it" whinned Nora as she walked slowly towards me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek and put suncream on her. "Papi will you play with me in the sand?" asked Nora sweetly. "Of course mi princessa" I smiled and got up with her.

-Daniela POV-

"Its so warm today" smiled Irina as we settled on the sun bed watching Cristiano,Sergio take on Nora,Lo and Junior in a game of football. "Leo, leo over here" shouted Junior as Sergio ran over and started to tickle him getting the ball off him. I look at Irina and laughed. "Hahahaha you can't get me Cristiano!" teased Nora as she picked up the ball and started to run away with it. "Nora gjve back the ball" complained Leo. This was going to end in a fight!! As the four continued playing me and Irina began chatting. "So how are you and Sergio?" she questioned. "We are really good, things are going good" I smiled "You and Cris?. She paused for a minute. "We are okay... He wants to try for a baby" she looked at me with mixed emotions. " Oh my god!! That's great!" I laughed. As her face changed. "No it's not, I love Junior but I can't have my own kids.. I can't face giving birth and if I tell Cristiano he will get really upset." I looked at her I didn't know what to say. " Giving birth isn't that bad! I gave birth twice!! It will bring you guys alot closer" I smiled encouragingly. "Mamà can I have food I'm really hungry" moaned Leo. " Yes I can see having children is a dream!" mocked Irina. I laughed. "Want to go to the bar and get the guys food?" I asked getting up. "Sure let's go".

-Sergio POV-

I looked on with pride as I watched my two children run along the beach giggling and screaming. " He is exactly like you Serg" laughed Cristiano referring to Leo as he ran around in the sea getting his t-shirt all wet. "Yeah is he.." I smiled to myself. As we began talking I heard crying going on and saw Nora in tears running over to where Daniela and Irina were. I looked over at Leo as he smiled over at me sweetly laughing with Junior. "Leo and Junior time tk get food" called Cristiano as we headed up to the girls.

-Daniela POV-

"Mamà" cried Nora as she ran into my arms. "What is wrong Nora?" I cooed. "Leo kept saying that I like Junior and i don't and Junior started laughing at me" she balled crying. "It's okay Nora" smiled Irina rubbing Nora's back. "Leo here now" I shouted sternly. "Yes mamà" he smiled. Oh god he is a complete Sergio!! Acting like he did nothing smiling sweetly at me as if butter doesn't melt in his mouth. "What did you say to your sister?" He lokked at me thinking of what to say to get him out of trouble. "He said that Nora likes me" spoke up Junior. Sergio just looked at Leo laughing. He is a disaster!! "Say sorry" I commandanded. "Sorry Nora" frowned Leo. With that everyone began sorting out their food and eating.
"I love you" I whispered into Sergio's ear as we ate our food. I sat down and let her rest her head on my shoulder. "Hmmm is food is yummmyyy!!" smiled Junior earning chucklea from everyone as Cris rubbed the top of his head. "Can we go to the sea now??" moaned the three kids as they began jumping around. "Yes come on let's go" motioned Sergio and Irina as they went on ahead leaving Cristiano and I. "How are you Cris and Irina?" I asked making polite conversation. "We are good we are thinking of having a child together" he beamed. I looked at him with pity for a minute as I know Irina is not going to have a child with him. "That is good Cris I am happy for you" I smiled. "Let's go join the others Daniela" he laughed throwing his arm around my shoulders.

-Sergio POV-

"Bye Cris" I smiled giving him a man hug and giving Irina a kiss on the cheek and Junior a highfive. As the three left we remained on the beach. "They look so happy" cooed Daniela reffering to Nora and Leo playing a game of chase. "Yeah there good kids" i agreed. I hugged her into my chest tightly kissing her head. "Dani?" i questioned. "Yeah" she murmered into my chest."I want to have more children" .........

Daniela POV-

Oh my fucking god!! He did not just say he wants baby number 3?!!! I am 26 years old!! I froze after he dropped the bombshell. I like children. I mean I never wanted kids but I wouldn't change Nora and Leo for the world. I adore them. "Sergio please..." I groaned. He was taken back by my reaction. He hardly thought I was goinf to totally agree. "Dani please, look I love you so much. I think it is the right time to try for another baby so Nora and Leo can have a little brother or sister. I knew this day would come.. Labour is not fun. It is painful. I understand why Irina doesn't want to have a child of her own. But it's worth it in the end. "Look Sese, I love you too but Leo is only just 2 and Nora is only 4. There still too young. We have loads of time to have children with the World Cup coming up the kids are going to miss you like crazy. Let's take things slow" I smiled looking him in the eye. I could see how dissapointed he was. He wants another child so bad. He is only 28. We have atleast 10 years left to make babies. I don't fancy the idea of being fat for 9 months and always having to pee!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Odd chapter!! Kinda crap but oh well :) Anyways.. Ohhh Sergio wants a baby!!