I Do

I'm Going To Buffalo

“Should we show her?” I hear Erika ask Jessica.
“I don’t know, but if she does see it eventually, which we will, she is going to kill us for not showing her.”
“For showing who what?” I ask, walking into the room. But I’m not stupid. I can see right past them both and I see the picture clearly. Its Patrick standing on a table who two girls who look like they were strippers, his arm tightly around one of them and a bottle of alcohol in the other hand. Both my hands rest on my belly and I nod. I step back out of the room and grab my phone off of the counter. I call Patrick’s new manager.
“Hey Tatum look I’m working on it right now and…”
“Don’t even bother Andrew. I need you to call Ellen and cancel the show. I won’t be there.”
“Tatum that will look really bad…”
“I don’t care! That picture looks really bad! I won’t be and I swear to god if Patrick is without me I personally murder someone!” I yell and hang up. It’s times like this when I really wish I had my own family. As much as I love Patrick’s family, their just that, Patrick’s family. The closest thing to family I have is Lacy.
I call her.
“Hey, I just saw it. Are you ok?”
“Yeah I’m alright I just… Can I come stay with you?”
“Yeah! Ofcourse! You’re in buffalo right?”
“Yeah but I’ll get on a plane and ill text you when we are supposed to land.”
“Alright I’ll see you soon.”
“Oh and Lacy?”
“Yeah Tatum?”
“Can we not tell anyone I’m back?”
“Of course.”

Patrick’s POV.
Rolling over I grab my phone, which won’t stop ringing.
“What?!” I yell and I hear Jonathan on the other line.
“Dude it’s fucking one in the afternoon! Wake up! Have you seen the pictures yet?”
“What pictures? And probably not since you just woke me up.” I bite back at him. I don’t know why I was so angry. Maybe it had something to do with Tatum being in Buffalo and me being hung over, again.
“Just fucking get online. Lacy saw them on her MSN. So it’s pretty much all over. Just search yourself.”
I open Google on Lacy’s laptop and search my name. Then I see the picture’s which were added five hours ago.
“Oh my god.” I groan in disbelief.
“Yeah man. It’s pretty bad. And Andrew called me because he couldn’t reach you, Tatum canceled the Ellen show. She refused to go on it.”
“Fuck she is pissed! She was so excited to do that show.”
“Dude look, I know you like to party but you need to decide what’s really more important.” He tells me.
“I already know the answer to that. I’m going to Buffalo. I have to see her.”
.
.
“Hey honey. How you feeling?” Lacy ask me as I get into her car at the airport.
“I’m feeling exhausted. All I want to do is sleep.”
“Have you eaten yet?” She ask and I shake my head.
“I’m really not hungry Lacy. Maybe after a nap?”
“Of course.” She says with a small smile. I’m so lucky to have her as my best friend. I don’t know what I would do without her. She is more like my sister. “Jonathan talked to Patrick. I guess he is headed to Buffalo to see you.” She tells me and I shrug.
“Good. Let him make the fucking flight. I deserve better than some cheating asshole.”
“He cheated on you?” She ask me and I give her a look.
“Did he not? I mean look at the picture! He is completely gone.” I tell her and she shrugs. We get to her apartment and I head to the guest bedroom and decide it’s time to get some sleep. I need to stop worrying. My babies need me to be ok.
.
.
“Erika! Where is Tatum?” I ask as I climb into the car.
“Wait you’re here to see Tatum?” She ask, sounding slightly confused.
“Yeah! Why else would I be here?”
“Patrick she went back to Chicago this morning.”
“Are you fucking kidding me? How come no one told me?”
“She didn’t go back to the house?”
“No! She never came home! Fuck!” I yell.
“Do you want me to turn around?”
“No just… Just head to moms. I might as well deal with that while I’m here.” I say, knowing full well I’m about to get my ass handed to me by my mother.
We pull up to the house and head inside.
I walk into the living room and my mother is standing by father who is sitting in his chair.
“Patrick… how could you. She is your wife and she is carrying your children!” My mother scolds. I have never seen her this upset.
“My children?” I ask, becoming confused.
“Yes! Your twins! But you don’t know that because you never gave her the chance to tell you!” Jessica yells.
Twins. Two babies. Tatum is carrying two of my children and I didn’t know. I went out and partied instead of being by her side and now she was hurt and a lone. She is the love of my life and I fucked up. I need her. I need my babies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!!! So I wanted to invite you all to follow me on twitter!
My personal account it @JordanEsajian but I made a new one specifically to talk about hockey stuff and about my stories!!!
I know a bunch of you really like this so I thought i'd make a new account! So follow my brand new twitter @_Jordie_E Thanks guys!!!!