Status: there's hope for anyone

Jenna, the One Who Gave Us Hope

Jenna the one who gave us hope part 2 the Fun starts here

Jenna was now known as a freak. she was home schooled, had one eye dead and had different beliefs. one day when she was getting mail. some one was following her. his suit was black and so was his face. he creeped closer to her then suddenly. MMMMMRRRPPhhhhh. She was taken and thrown in a dumb truck. when she woke up again she found herself in shackles and chains. "whats going on?" she said nervous. she was in a dark but futuristic room filled with black and dark blobs. she was at the bottom of the dimension. she saw a tall and mysterious and bug like. he has 6 legs and its back was pure black. " what a freak, your going to one of them" said the bug man. "we hate hate ahta hate hate ajate hate jayte hjate hjayte ahaheddhdhAHATDHSDHG FREAKS. were planing to turn you into one of our fears that have no hope. we needed you to stay still. you have done a terrible job of doing that.". she was puzzled and didn't know what to do. the chains felt rusty and cold like ice. she was thinking about how the past was way better than today. out of the blue some one in ninja suit almost sliced the bug man. the ninja ran to Jenna and sliced his way to her. she looked in his dark and beautiful eyes. she was in love with this handsome devil. the bug man sliced the ninjas face off. she looked Phillips face. she vomited. the vomit splashed like the water at sun splash. the bug man sent all of his most terrifying fears out to get them. Phillip and Jenna ran away till there ribs were aching. when they reached the end of the bottom of the dimension, there was no door, pathway, enter, or any way of leaving the retched place they know as home. Phillip came prepared. he took a grenade from the back of his pocket and slammed it on the ground like a football. Jenna could only see smoke and darkness. she heard ringing only for a second. Phillip picked up Jenna and jumped on a giant star wars like space ship. the space ship took flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
things get messy from here now.