Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

2

"How was the first day?" Danny asked from behind me. The water that was cupped in his hand spilled onto my chest and back into the water. We've been in the tub for about an hour.

"It was great." I looked back at him and rested my head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "A lot of people were saying that they were glad that theres a new bakery because it was closer to where they lived and others told me that others that go to the first one told them about the my bakery."

"Thats great baby" He pecked my cheek "Im so proud of you." I giggled happily and he leaned down and kissed me longer. He hummed against my lips and pulled away. "I also have great news."

"Well?" He chuckled.

"Well" He mocked "The company landed a project to take down a few houses that are close to dust and building a huge house on it." He said "guess how money its going to cost."

"how much?"

"600,000 dollars!" He said excitedly "We've been fighting for this project for so long and we finally got it!". I gasped and turned around and wrapped my arms around him.

"Congrats baby!" He chuckled and i pulled my head back to kiss him. The kiss suddenly deepened when he grabbed my hips and pulled me close so i was straddling his hips. I giggled into the kiss and he some how managed to stand up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stepped out of the tub.

We were soon in the bedroom and he gently laid me down on the bed, Never breaking the kiss, and settled himself in between my legs. One of his hands left my face and trailed down my side until it hooked under my butt. He squeezed the cheek which caused me to let out a air moan. His finger trailed over my entrance and i gasped. He started sucked on my neck as one finger pushed into me. I let out a moan and he continued to add two more fingers.

After a few minutes i started moving my hips around his fingers. He slid them out and i whimpered at the lose of contact, But moaned in half pain and half pleasure when he started to slowly push into me. I was panted and when his dick was all of the way in me, he stopped to let me adjust to the intrusion.

I nodded my head and he pulled out and slammed back in which caused me to moan out. He continued to thrust hard and deep which left me a moaning, gasping, and sweaty mess.

He started going slow and gentle and i found it to be the perfect time to flip us over. In my stupor, i grabbed his shoulders and he gave me a confused look before i quickly flipped us over. He realized what just happened and smirked up at me and grabbed onto my hips. I circled my hips a few times before bouncing up and bound.

Our moans could probably be heard all over the flat. The bed was squeaking with every bounce and my stomach was starting to get hot and i knew i wouldnt be able to last much longer. About 5 minutes later it began to get painful and it was just too much.

I started stroking myself and suddenly came all over my hand and his stomach. I whimpered and my body jerked from the shock. I breathed quickly and rested my weight on my hands that were placed on either side of dannys waist. I moved my hips up and down, but it was hard since i get extremely sensitive after cumming. Danny noticed and carefully flipped us and laid me down on the bed. He slowly began to to move his hips in and out and i gasped at movement.

When he came a few minutes later, he collapsed beside me and looked over at me. He let out an air chuckle and he pulled me closer and kissed me gently. "I love you." He pants.

I cup his cheek and smile at him, "and i love you."

*a week later.

I walked through the door and kicked my shoes off of my feet. I dropped the keys into the key bowl and tiredly walked over to the couch before dropping in it. Holy shit today was busy. Both my of employees at the second bakery were out sick today so it was just me. Half way through the day, i got a call from Noah saying that a customer wanted a special pastry that only i know how to make and we didnt have any left over from when i made them in the morning. At lunch time i had to close the second bakery down and quickly drive to the bakery and write down the recipe. I then ran back to the newest bakery and dealt with bitchy costumers for the rest of the day.

"Danny?!" I called. It was completely silent. Maybe he was just working late, he does have that big project at work. I shrugged and after a few minutes, i got up and just decided to microwave left over lasagna.

At 9:00, i was watching t.v and slowly dozing off when the door slammed open. I shot up from my drooped position and stared wide eyed at the door. Danny came into view and i let out a sigh of relief.

"Im sorry im lat-" He gave my defensive stance a weird look "Whats wrong?"

"You scared the shit out of me." I breathed.

"Sorry baby, i didnt mean to." He came over and kissed me quickly. "How was your day?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed as i dropped back into the couch. "That bad?" I stared at him and nodded slightly.

"How was your day?" He mimicked me and rolled his eyes, sighed and dropped into the couch space next to me.

"That bad?" I giggled. He smiled and nodded. I giggled again and kissed him. "The client and the builders are driving me crazy and by the time i looked up from my papers, it was already 8:45."

"Come on" I said getting up "If you walk to the bedroom, ill give you a message." He was silent for a second before giving me a suggestive smirk.

"Are you implying something?"

"Please, i'd probably fall asleep in the middle of it." He laughed "Nix, you dont have to give me a message if you're that tired."

"Ill be fine, just let me do it" I said, pulling on his arm "Come on, i want to." He sighed and smiled before getting up.

When he pulled his shirt off and laid face down on the bed, i straddled his butt and squirted some lotion in my hand and warmed it up before placing my hands on his back and pressing down on his tight muscles. He groaned in satisfaction as i messaged his lower back and his shoulders and neck.

When i was done, i laid down with him and he rolled over and smiled at me. "I love you, thank you for that" He pulled me closer "I needed that."

"It was my pleasure." I linked my fingers with his and kissed the gold ring on his ring finger. He smiled wide and leaned over and kissed me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. "theres still some left over lasagna in the fridge." He shook his head.

"Im fine, i have a late lunch." I curled into his chest and stroked his stubbly chin.

"Tomorrow's Saturday and we dont have work." I said. He nodded and lightly ran is fingers up and down my spin.

"are you thinking of doing something?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Maybe get lunch and then come back here and have a lazy day? i can cook us a special dinner and we can watch movies." I looked up at him and looked at him with the big doe eyes that i knew he couldnt resist.

"Lazy day it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its late!!! im an awful person. Sory if its super fucking boring next update will be so much better,