Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

23

I can't believe that I'm doing this, but I'm just so stressed and up tight that Michael presuaded me to go to the club. He told me that I needed to "get loose."

Micheal was a new guy at the company, he was kind of like johns assistant and since John was off on vacation, Michael is subbing for John. He's a pretty cool guy and quite handsome, of course I wouldn't do anything with him though. What about Nixon?

I know I said I would call and text him but I'm just so caught up in work that I just can't find the time.
-
"Ready to have fun?" Micheal asked as he dropped into the passenger seat of my car.

"I guess." I sighed. He shook my shoulder.

"Come on! Get excited! We're going to a club with hot guys and drinks and music and dancing." I smiled and pulled out of his drive way and followed his directions to the club.
-

Ok so after a few drinks, I forgot how many, Michael dragged me to the dance floor and started grinding on me I forgot how great it felt to have someone close to you and getting dirty. I loved it. Without a thought, I rested my hands on his hips and ground my hips into his ass. His arms reached over his body and onto the back of my neck.
-

Oh geez what a fucking night. I don't remember what happened after we left the club all I know is that I'm in bed and I'm at my own apartment. I was laying on my stomach with my legs and arms going every which way and my head was facing the window. I moved around and suddenly felt a body next to me.

I quickly moved my head and my eyes widened. Dear god. Michael was in the bed and was facing away from me. I carefully lifted up the blanket and saw that he had no clothes on as well as me.

"Oh god oh god oh god." I whispered quickly. I got out of bed and was about to walk over to get clothes on when I saw a figure in the door way of the bedroom. I gasped at the sight of a silently crying Nixon. He was sniffling and and tears were pouring down his cheeks.

"Nix-"

"I'll call you later? I still love you? It'll only be for a little bit?" Those were all of the things that I said before he left.

"Nix, just listen to me real quick."

"Don't call me that, I don't want to listen to your lame ass excuse." He said, his voice quivering.

"Why are you here baby?"

"I guess I'm not you're baby anymore, huh?" Michael groaned and slowly opened his eyes and was confused and a little startled by Nixon's presence. "I came here to get a picture of you and I that I forgot when I left, but I guess I won't need it now." He turned and left. I sighed and was about to go after him but remembered that I didn't have pants on.

"Who was that?" I heard Michael asked.

"My fiancé." I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for taking so long to update. I'm on vacation right now and I've been out a lot. It's a short update, but at least it's something.