Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

24

I stormed down the stairs to the parking garage of the apartment with tears in my eyes and got in my car. I sat still for a moment and ran the situation over and over in my head.

Danny was just in bed with another man, not me. Both of them were naked. They had been at the club last night. Danny found someone else.

He found someone else.

Someone else. In just one month of us taking a break.

More tears spilled onto my cheeks and I flinch when there was a knock at my window. I looked over and saw the man from the club last night that talked to me. He also looked surprised when he remembered me. Whether he was surprised to see me again or because I was crying, I didn't know. I rolled down my window and wiped my cheeks.

"Nixon, right?" I nodded. "What are you doing here? Why are you crying? Do you live here." I just shrugged.

"I use to, my boyfriend and I had a place up here before we took a break." I sniffled "why are you here?"

"I live here." He paused "32B" he pointed at the big number and letter that was spray painted on the cement column right in front of my car. I looked behind me and saw a black dodge challenger.

"I'm sorry, I'll move my car." I turned the car on and put it into gear and started to back up when he stopped me.

"It's fine it's fine" he said. "I'll just use the handy capped parking." I looked over and there was one right next to my car.

"I have a tag in my glovebox." He winked and started walking away to get into his incredibly nice car.

"No no, I was just leaving." He stopped and walked over to me. "Why don't you come up to have a cup of coffee with me? Have you eaten yet?" I shook my head.

"Well I'll make food too." He smiled.

"You really don't have to do that-"

"I want to, come on." He jogged to his car and quickly parked it and hung the tag on his rearview mirror and for out. He noticed that I made no move to get out so he opened my door and put my car in park and took the keys out of the ignition and set them in my hands and held his hand out for me to take. I sighed and wiped more tears off my cheeks and took his hand and he helped me out of my car.

We walked up to his apartment and walked in. It was really nice. Not as spacious as Danny's flat, but if was comfy. There was a small kitchen and a wall dividing that from the medium sized living room. There was a large couch, a small coffee table, and a chair that sat in front of a flat screen t.v. Branching off of the living room was a bedroom and next to the bedroom was the bathroom. The walls were painted a greyish blue and the trim was a light grey. All around there were picture frames of what I assume to be family and friends.

"You have a nice apartment." I mumbled, my eyes still roaming.

"Thanks, now what would you like for lunch?" He walked into the kitchen and I quietly followed him.

"Anything is fine." I mumbled.

"How does..." He paused to think and look around the kitchen "I really need to go to the store" he mumble to himself. "How about we to out to eat, unless you want to eat left over spaghetti." I chuckled and shrugged.

He sighed, "so you're one of those people." He smiled "lets to out to eat then or we could get something to take home."

"What kind of person am I?"

"The kind that can't make the decisions." He smiled. He grabbed his phone and looked at me. "Is Chinese take out ok?" I nodded and sat down on the couch while he ordered.

Soon he sat next to me and turned to me. "So what happened, you left the club so quickly and then I see you crying?"

I stare at my hands and shake my head, "it's really nothing, just something with my fiancé that I would rather not talk about" I said "and so offense, but especially not with someone I just met and know nothing about." He puckered his lips and nodded.

"That's fair."
-
I left the apartment about an hour and a half later. He walked me to my car and I thanked him and drove off.

When I got to Jamie's apartment I stepped in and he looked at me. "What took you so long?" Then he gasped "did you and Danny make up?" He winked. I shook my head tears started pooling in my eyes. He frowned and walked over to me.

"What happened? Why are you crying? What did he do to you?" I just shook my head and let the sobs come out.

"He was in bed with another man." I cried. His hold on me suddenly got tighter and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I thought he loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating I'm just REALLY lazy right now. It's short and I'm sorry I'll hopefully update super soon and it'll be a good update with a lot of shit going down so yeah. Thanks so much guys I love you!