Status: Updating every other day.

But We Were so Perfect

28

It's been about two months since Nixon dropped off all of my things that I gave him. In the bag was a hoodie, a pair of sweatpants, a few of my t-shirts that were too big for him, and the sweater that I let him wear the first day we met.

I hated to say it, but I didn't have time to worry about relationship stuff right now, I have a huge project going on and I can't be distracted by relationships.

I was currently in my reading a report for the project when a knock came at my door. "Come in." I called. The door burst open to reveal Michael.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair. He came around the desk and sat on the corner of the desk.

"Nothing, I was just went out to get something for lunch and got up a sandwich since I figured you haven't eaten yet." He handed me and plastic container that held a wrap with lettuce, tomatoe, cheese, and turkey.

"Thanks." I sighed as I opened the plastic container. He got his own sandwich out.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You look stressed."

"I am, this project is huge and the customer is crazy and we don't have enough construction workers so I now have to spend my whole day today and tomorrow interviewing and hiring people." I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes.

"Oh, I see." He said. I heard him get up and moments later his hands were around the back of my neck, massaging it. I sighed in content and let him rub my sore neck.

Somehow he and I have gotten closer. At first I tired to distance myself from him because of what happened but soon found that it wasn't going to work. He kept pushing and pushing and soon I just have in and soon we became close.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my neck, hands moving to rub my chest. "Michael stop, I told you nothing sexual." I tired to move forward, but he kept me in place.

"Come on, Danny" he mumbled "stop thinking about Nixon and start thinking about me. He even gave you his stuff back that you gave him. Forget about him, I know you want me."

"Michael-"

"Don't say anything." He stopped kissing my neck and turned my head to make me look at him. "And just kiss me." Then he quickly leaned in and kissed me. It took me only seconds to kiss back, forgetting everything that had been going on the past few months. It's been months since I had sex, the last person was Michael that was when Nixon walked in on us.

I could feel his hands unbuttoning my shirt. He quickly walked around to the front of my chair, still kissing me, and staddled my lap. I placed my hands on his waist as he finished unbuttoning my shirt.

" wait wait." I said against his lips. He sighed.

"What now?"

"We can't do this in the office." I breathed.

"Then let's go to your place." I sighed and looked at the time. 6:15, yeah lets go.

"Come on." I said, he got off my lap and I grabbed everything I needed and pulled my jacket on.

"John, I'm heading home buddy." I said as I walked out.

"Both of you?" He asked as he looked at Michael and I. We nodded and he sighed and frowned before looking at his computer. "Okay, see you tomorrow."

We rushed into the car and sped to the apartment. As I opened the door, he pushed me in and closed it with his foot as he pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I yanked off his jacket and then my own. I pulled away from the kiss to kiss his neck and slightly opened my eyes. I was shocked to see someone standing in the living room. I gasped and pulled away and looked at the the surprised and upset Nixon in the living room.

Michael looked at me in surprise at why I stopped and looked behind him at Nixon. I could see tears forming in Nixons eyes, he was holding something in his hand that was at his side.

"Uh... Nixon what are you doing... Here." I asked. He walked up to me and held out his hand. It revealed a small velvet box and the key to my flat. I grabbed the items and put the key in my pocket.

"I forgot to give those back." He mumbled, I saw a tear roll down his cheek before he quickly wiped it away. I opened the box and it was our engagement ring. I looked at him with wide eyes and his eyes were not the eyes that I remembered. They weren't vibrant and happy anymore, but dull and watery.

"Sorry I interrupted, I'll go now." He mumbled, wiping away another tear.

"Nixon-" I grabbed his wrist as he was turned away from me. I heard him let out a sob before yanking his arm away. He opened the door and walked out. I put the ring box in the key bowl and followed him out.

"Nixon." I called to him. I hadn't gone far. I sped up. "Nixon." I called again as I grabbed his wrist again. He yanked his arm away again, but I just grabbed it again and yanked him back towards me. I pushed him against the wall and held him there.

"No!" He sobbed "no! Let me go! Leave me alone! Go have sex with your toy!" He shouted as he struggled against me.

"Nixon! Just listen to me!"

"No! I don't want to listen to a thing-!" He stopped short when my palm suddenly met his face. I didn't even realize that I had hit him until he stared at me with wide eyes. I was just so pissed off I wasn't even thinking.

"Nixon-"

"No!" He sobbed even harder. Suddenly I was yanked away by a pair of strong hands and thrown to the ground. I looked up to see a muscular man glaring at me and talking softly to Nixon. I got back up and glared at the man.

"Who the fuck to you think you are?! Stay out of this!" I shouted.

"I'm Nixon's friend! I'm not going to stay out of this! Especially when he's crying and when I just witnessed him getting slapped!" I then looked at Nixon and he was in the guys arms. He was standing close to him and had his hands balled up in his shirt with his head on his shoulder. The man had an arm around his waist.

In my blind rage I couldn't even stop myself, "so what? Is this your new boy, Nixon? Huh?! After I didn't pay attention to you you got a new boy?!" I snarled "whatever." I stomped off. I heard the man whisper things to Nixon as I walked back into the flat.

Inside Michael was sitting on the couch watching tv. I walked over to him and grabbed his wrist and yanked him up. "Come on, we're going to have angry sex." I said. He smiled and let me pull him.

"My favorite."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This chapter might be short and sucky, but atleast it's something! I hope you enjoy and hopefully in the next week or so I will get back into every other day updates. They won't be very long, though since school started today and I'm in my junior year so yeah.