Status: Active and New

Unwanted and Obscure

Prologue

Cassidy was that one girl that every person wanted, the beautiful, perfect, popular, datable, tall, skinny, and long legged model kind of girl that every other girl wished they were. She knew she was pretty but she was also very sweet which made it worse because you couldn’t hate her. Every guy wanted to be with her, they couldn’t help it. Who am I? That’s a question I ask myself daily.

Well to begin with my name is Aurora, but I would prefer to be called Rory. I guess in a way I relate greatly to the character Rory in Gilmore Girls at least that’s what everyone says. I’m a brain, I’m witty, I’m silent, but most of all I am shy. I have been best friends with Cassidy since her parents bought their summer home that was right next to my house. Cassidy was well travelled; she lived in London but came to America every summer since she was five.

I guess you could call me her side-kick. She always took me places I didn’t fit in, it’s not that I didn’t try, it’s just I wasn’t her and I was painfully aware of it. I love her though, without her I probably wouldn’t have survived my childhood and if I had I would be way more socially awkward than I already am.

Graduation came and went and I found myself on a plane with what little stuff I have going to London to live in a flat and go to school. Little did I know at the time this would be the worst mistake of my life, because I would meet him and nothing would ever be the same, I would never be the same.

I can still picture that look on his face as he menacingly said.

“You’re Mine.” His normally caramel colored eyes shifting to a dark almost black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I thought I'd try something new, this is a bit darker than normal but I hope you guys like it. Let me know if I should continue, if you like the idea or if you even understand the idea.
Comment and Subscribe.

XOXO Obscure.