Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

I Love It

*Austin's P.O.V.*
We were at the mall because we got bored and I wanted to go shopping. We walked into Hot Topic. Alan and I slowly made our way over to the beanies. (Big surprise huh?) I made my way over to the band shirts. I saw a black shirt that said 'Death Meowtel' I immediately thought of Alan. I bought my stuff while Alan was still shopping. Alan walked up to me with his stuff. We walked to the counter. We payed for everything and walked out. We stopped at a few other places. I told Alan I was starting to get tired. We put our stuff in the car. I started the car and Alan pulled out a CD he bought from Hot Topic. He took the wrapper off. I saw the cover. The only Pink Floyd album he didn't have. By the time we got home, the album ended. He took it out of the CD player and I turned off the car. I grabbed my bags and went inside. I put all my stuff away. I grabbed the shirt I got Alan. I folded it and walked out of the room with it behind my back. I walked into the living room and saw Alan with something behind his back. "I see we both got each other something." he chuckled. "Yes we did." I smiled. "You first." Alan said. He closed his eyes. I unfolded the shirt and held it in front of me. "Open." I told him. He opened is eyes and his jaw dropped. "I love it." he smiled. "I knew you would." I snorted. "Now, your turn." I closed my eyes.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I unrolled the Slipknot poster I got Austin. "Open." I smiled. He opened his eyes. He smiled which made my smile grow wider. "I love it." he took the poster and set it aside. He pulled me in for a long sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would have updated sooner, but I couldn't use Mibba all day. Sorry.