Status: Completed

The Broken Ginger

Those Three Little Words

*Austin's P.O.V.*
We spent the day playing on the X-box and being bored because their was nothing to do. My mom and dad would be home tomorrow so we cleaned the place up. "I'm bored." Alan whined. I just groaned. The rest of the day went by slowly. By around 10 pm, we went to bed. We cuddled for a while. My phone started ringing. Who calls at 10 o'clock at night!? I looked at the caller ID. My dad. "Hello?" I asked. "Austin, I have some horrible news. You know mom has Marfan's. Well, I don't know how to say this. Mom passed away." he sounded like he had been crying for a long time. I couldn't speak. "No." I whispered. I stood up and paced the room. "No. NO. This isn't happening." I fell to my knees. Alan was by my side. "I'm so sorry Austin." my dad hung up. "What happened?" Alan asked clearly worried. "My mom passed away." I whispered. I broke down.
*Alan's P.O.V.*
I can't believe it. I loved Austin's mom. She was amazing and she loved everyone. I silently cried while I held Austin. I can't imagine how him and his dad felt. I held him until he cried himself to sleep. I fell asleep soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you read the title and thought, 'One of them are going to say 'I love you.' YOU WERE WRONG. Those three words were. "Mom passed away." I'm so fucking cruel and heartless.