The Fabulous Tales of a Real Fake

♡PART 2 - PRIMADONNA♡

PRIMADONNA
I can’t help i’m so charming. But it helps me get what I want, even if I don’t deserve it. Everyone’s wrapped around my finger, and that’s exactly how I want it to be. When I snap my fingers, everyone obeys. I get whatever I want. I can’t help that I need it all; it’s just my nature.
Primadonna. That’s what some people call me. I wouldn’t say that. I’d just say that I like to be in the spotlight, that’s all. If you hadn’t figured it out by now, I’m more of a spotlight personality than someone who is in the ensemble. I’m more outgoing than other people, and then they judge me for it. Well guess what? I’m getting everything I ever wanted while they’re sitting on their ass complaining about me, so let’s see who’s really getting the better end of the bargain here.
It’s not like it’s hard to manipulate people to get what you want. Fake a smile, bat those lashes.... Just be convincing. It’s almost like these fools want to be used, so take advantage of them. Everyone is so willing to help you, as long as you’re pretty and innocent. I know how they think, since I used to be one of them. They always feel so privileged that someone good looking wants their help, as if they’re special. They’re so dumb, they don’t even know they’re getting set up for the fall. Just because I’m pretty doesn’t mean I’m a sweetheart. My heart is made of anything but gold.
My favorite is when they come back for more. I use, abuse, and then when I come back asking for another favor, they just can’t resist. It just happens over and over again. Sometimes I feel bad, but hey- they’re the ones who keep coming back for it, not me. It’s not like I’m the one constantly offering to help me out... I don’t know how I do it, really, but it must be a pretty great thing to see in action. Maybe I’m born with it, because it sure as hell isn’t Maybelline.
I live life like I’m in a play. I’m the star, and everyone wants to be in a scene with me. I execute my lines with precision, and everything falls into place. Boys say what I want them to, they fall for me, give me what I want, I tease and I tear them apart..... Everyone gives me the world. The best part? Even though I can be a pain, no one will really blame me for it. I’m too cute. I mean ,they know they make it too easy to be manipulated. They just cover it by saying that they’re giving me a “second chance.” I think we all know that they’re just too embarrassed to admit that they got outsmarted by someone who is about as real as Barbie’s tan. It’s okay. I’ll go along with their lies, since they play along with mine. The only difference is I know that they’re lying, and they think this is the real me. Oopsie. I guess they’ll just have to figure it out on their own.