Status: I'm a slow updater. I'm lazy.

My Paper Heart Will Bleed

It's 11:11 Again

Andy pulled Ashley to lay in the grass, holding him to his chest. The more he thought about it, the more he realized... Ashley still hadn't had his first real kiss. Andy grinned as an idea rose in the back of his mind and sat up.
"Ash, do me a favor. Close your eyes."
"Okay." he laughed and closed his eyes. "Why?"
"You'll see. Now stick out your tongue."
"...what?"
"Stick out your tongue or I'm gonna have to tickle you!" He threatened teasingly, poking his side. Ashley squeaked and stuck out his tongue. Andy took a deep breath and kissed Ashley gently. Ashley's honey-brown eyes widened, before he slowly began to melt into the sweet movement of their lips, closing his eyes again.
"So?" Andy asked quietly. "How was that?"
"I- I liked it." Ashley blushed, glad that it was dark out and Andy wouldn't be able to see it clearly. "It was nice..."
"Good, because I hope to be doing that more often." Andy teased and kissed his forehead softly, then looked at his phone to check the time. "Alright, babe, it's 3:30, and it looks like it's about to rain. I'll take you back home, okay?"
Ashley nodded and got up, walking down the street to his house, hand in hand with Andy. "Andy?"
"Yeah, Ash?" He looked down at Ashley before letting him go back inside.
"I...I love you..." he blushed darker, looking down. Andy smiled sweetly and tilted his chin up with his finger, kissing his lips softly.
"And I really, really like you." He murmured in response.
"What do you mean...?" Ashley's heart dropped. Andy didn't love him...? Andy frowned and sighed.
"I mean, I don't usually fall in love. Out of all the people I've been with, I've only ever loved one. But... I think... I think you just might be the second one. I'm not sure yet, though. I promise I'll tell you when I do, okay?" he kissed his forehead.
"Okay.." Ashley smiled lovingly and hugged him tight before sneaking back inside. His parents were still asleep... Ashley exhaled in relief and crawled into bed, finding it hard to fall asleep.
Weeks went by, and Ashley's parents still hadn't caught on to what was going on at night. Ashley said goodnight and sat in bed, texting Andy.
Guess what time it is :) Andy texted.
Ashley glanced at the clock and smiled. 11:11... did you make a wish?
Uh-huh. I wished that time would go faster so I could see you<3
Ashley giggled quietly. I'll be over in half an hour. My parents just fell asleep... See you soon. Ashley put his phone down and snuck outside, jogging to Andy's house. It's time's like this that he was glad Andy only lived about a mile and a half away...
"Hey, baby." Andy whispered and wrapped his arms around Ashley's waist. "Before we go inside and cuddle, I have something I want to show you."
"What is it?" Ashley asked. Andy grinned and pulled him up to the moonlit driveway, and reached into his hoodie pocket. "What are those for?" He laughed as he observed the small, perfectly square pieces of paper held together by a paper clip.
"um, just... just look at them.." he laughed quietly and handed them over. Ashley raised an eyebrow and took off the clip, staring at the papers. Each individual piece had a different letter, each drawn by hand. "I...L...O...V...E....U..." Ashley spelled out loud, suddenly realizing it. "I love you..."
"Yeah..." Andy bit his lip. "I love you." he said quietly. Ashley kissed him happily, throwing his arms around Andy's neck.
"I love you too..." he whispered, resting his head on Andy's shoulder as they swayed in the moonlight together in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Cozy Hour by SayWeCanFly <- if you've never heard of him, listen to his song Heaven Is Hell <3 you'll fall in love instantly