Welcome to Paradise

We Go Down Together Or We Don't Go Down At All

It’s dark as I walk around outside, in the maze of cars that’s Bobby’s yard. I can’t bring myself to walk away just yet, I mean everything I love is sitting inside that house, everything I live for, but if I go back people are going to die. I can’t risk people’s lives for my own happiness but I can’t walk away either.
“Jack...” I turn around Alex is standing behind me, his hair is messy from sleeping and he’s shivering in only his light hoodie.
“Alex, you’re cold go back inside”
“Jack, why are you out here?” he asks, rubbing his arms. I look him in the eye; even in the low light I can see them shining and I know I can’t lie to him.
“I can’t let people die Alex, I love you. I love you with everything I’ve got but I can’t let these people die for that”
“Jack please...” his eyes shine with tears and I look away, I can’t bear to watch him cry.
“I’m sorry Alex” I say, tears treating to spill. A sound above us makes us both look up, the storm cloud, the demons are coming.
“Jack its too late now, we’ve got no other choice” he says.
“But Alex these people...”
“We go down together or we don’t go down at all” he offers his hand out to me, I look up at him a faint smile on his lips. I grab his hand, pulling him close to me.
“Always” I whisper in his ear. From behind Alex I can see people coming, normal human people possessed by demons.
“Run” I whisper, we run back to the house with the demons behind us. A few times I hear crashing as they try to move the cars around us. As we get to the door Dean basically grabs us and pulls us inside.
“Here take this” he passes us both a hand gun.
“You do both know how to fire?” he questions. I nod, we’d been shooting a few times on odd days off and I think I can remember how to but I’m not sure if I can fire at an actual person.
“So, what’s the plan?” Alex asks.
“They’re coming, we’ve got devils traps at all doors and windows and there’s salt on all the window ledges as well. If that doesn’t work we’ve also got Holy Water throughout the house and in the end there’s always Ruby’s knife” says Sam.
“Ruby’s knife?” Alex questions.
“It’s demons knife, it kills them”
“And the person they’re in” I say. “No I don’t want anyone to die”
“None of us want anyone to die, but sometimes it can’t be helped” says Dean. There’s a crash and I know one of the windows has been broken. I grab Alex’s hand, whatever happens I refuse to let him go.
“Alex I’m scared” we’re standing by a window in the back room, waiting.
“It’s okay Jacky” he says, stroking my hair from my face. There’s a sound of commotion from another room, the demons are in and the fight has begun.

The window in front of smashes, a young woman claims through the window. Her hand burns as it touches the salt on the ledge but it doesn’t stop her. I back away, pulling Alex with me. The gun in my hand shakes as the woman tries to step closer but the devils trap stops her.
“You don’t have the guts to shot that” she laughs. I look down at the gun in my hand, she’s right I don’t.
BANG.
I look to the side, Alex it holding out his hand the gun still pointing at the woman. She was now slumped against the wall under the window.
“Lex...”
“It’s only rock salt Jacky” he laughs as he sees my frighten expression. After that the demons seem to pile in through the windows, one after another. We try and fight them back but rock salt doesn’t kill them, and even then we run out of it. In the commotion one of the devils traps gets broken and a demon gets free. He runs straight at Alex, knocking him to the floor.
“Alex!” I drop my gun and grab the guy around the middle and push him backwards. I grab Alex’s hand and pull him back to his feet. The demon who’s in the body of an older guy comes for us again. Keeping hold of Alex’s hand we run, slamming the door to the room behind us we make it into the living room again where Dean is having a fist fight with a middle aged man about half his size. Alex takes a flask of Holy Water from the side of the room and throws it other the guy. Why the guy flatters in pain Dean over powers him.
“Thanks” he says, as blood drips down the side of his face.
“How was it going in there?”
“Not well, one of the devils traps broke and we couldn’t hold them” says Alex. The door to the right of the room opens, and Sam and Bobby walk in.
“It’s no good, they’re all but surrounding us” says Bobby.
“What are we going to do?” I ask.
“Fight, until the end” says Dean, loading his gun again. Alex does the same, having dropped my gun in the other room I just hold Alex’s hand, unarmed.

Both the doors at either end of the room blow open, demons came in. Shorts fired from around me, I close my eyes and grip Alex’s hand tighter. I can’t bear to watch them die.
“Jack...” I open my eyes to Alex staring at me. We’re surrounded completely now, Sam, Dean, Bobby and us all pushed together in the middle on the room, a few bodies lay on the floor where I know Dean’s used Ruby’s knife but we’re so far unnumbered now even that was pointless.
“Jack” Alex says again, he looks messy. His hair is everywhere; his clothes are dirty and have been torn in places, but he looks absolutely beautiful.
“I love you” he whispers, just so I’m the only one who can hear him.
“I love you too” I lean down to him, running my hand over his cheek.
“We go down together”
“Or we don’t go down at all” I close my eyes as our lips touch, the kiss is sweet and I can feel the warmth spread through me. The kiss is long and I pull away to breath expect as I open my eyes all the people, all the demons are gone.
“What the fuck just happened?” Dean yells. The room is completely empty expect for the five of us, not even the bodies on the floor are still there.
“I see you met my friends....” All five of us look up at see a woman standing leaning on the door frame. Her eyes changed but not to the black but to a pure white....
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in two days, love you guys :)