Welcome to Paradise

Angel From My Nightmare

Jack’s POV
“Alex...” I say shakily as he walks towards me and the Winchester brothers.
“Who are you guys?” he asks as he comes closer.
“J...Just come friends” I say.
“Funny, I’ve not seen them before” he says.
“We’ve known Jack for years, but it’s been a bit busy lately” Dean puts his arm on my shoulder and I try not to grimace as he touches one of the bruises.
“Okay... I’ll see you later than Jack?”
“Yeah, yeah later” Alex looks at him, narrowing his eyes but then walks off onto the bus. I let out a breath I didn’t realise I was holding.
“So that’s Alex then” says Dean.
“It used to be, I don’t know what he is anymore”
“Alex is still in there Jack, we can try and help” says Sam.
“J...Just do whatever it is you have to do” I say.
“Okay, we’ll get right on it” The two men start to walk back towards their car.
“Wait Sam” The taller of the two men turns to face me.
“Last night....Last night when Vicky was trying to...kill me I begged her not to, and somehow Alex got through. He was able to get free of her just for a second”
“You’re sure?” I nod.
“I think you better come with us” he says. I get in the back of Dean’s car and they take me back to their motel. The plan is Dean’s goes back to get Alex and I stay with Sam why he gets things ‘ready’ whatever that means. I’m sat on one of the beds why Sam marks out weird patterns on the floor with a spray can.
“We don’t normally have people watch it when we do this but you and Alex obviously have a strong connection. I’ve never heard of someone over powering the demon inside them before”
“Is that a good sign then?” I ask.
“I’d think so. Look Jack I’ve got to tell you not everyone survives this process and I can’t make any promises”
“You’re saying if you do this he could die?”
“But if we don’t then you both will”
“Okay” I say, shakily pulling my legs up tight to my chest.
“But Jack if you’re connection is as strong as it sounds then you’ll be able to pull him out of it, okay?” Sam pats me on the shoulder I nod. We both sit on the bed looking at the markings on the floor, a chair in the middle.
“What is that?” I ask.
“A devils trap” he says. “It stops Ale....Vicky from trying to get away why we exorcise her”
“Right... Is what you do then? Go around the country exorcising demons?”
“Yeah me and Dean go around trying to make the world a slightly better place”
“Wow”
“You’re taking this remarkably well Jack I must say, when you tell most people about demons they think we’re crazy”
“Well I’m a bit used to by now”
“I’ll tell you something, you never quite get used to it. Something will always come along to surprise you” Next thing the door flies open and Dean walks in caring Alex over his shoulder.
“You may be light kid but stop fucking moving or I’ll drop you on your ass”
“Put me down!” yells Alex.
“As you wish” Dean drops Alex in the chair inside the devils trap.
“I knew there was something up with you two” he spat.
“We get that all the time” says Dean, holding down Alex to the chair and tying down his wrists.
“Jack?” he asks, noticing me in the room for the first time. “Jack, are you going to let them do this to me?” I don’t replay.
“Come on Jack, you can’t let them hurt your precious little Alex” I get up and take a step towards him, careful not to start shaking.
“You’re not Alex, I’m doing to this for him, to get him back!” I cry.
“Wow calm down there” Sam holds my shoulders as I start to shake. I sit back on the bed and watch.
“Oh Jack, so naive you think there’s anything left of him by now?” His eyes changing back to the horrible black that just makes me angrier.
“Just do it” I whisper to Sam. “I can’t...I can’t stand this anymore” Sam nods taking out a old bible and starting to read from it.
“Sancte Michael Archanele, defende nos in proelio!” Sam reads Alex starts to move like he’s having some sort of fit, I bite my lip.
“Cantra nequitiam et insidas diabolic esto praesidium
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur!” I watch as Alex jerks around Vicky trying to stay in control.
“Come on Alex, you can fight her” I say.
“Tuque Princeps militae Caeletis
Satanam aliosque spirtus malignos!”
“I’ll be back you know, this won’t stop me forever. These two will never be allowed there happily ever after” Alex’s voice sounds strained as Vicky fights inside of him.
“Why?” Dean asks. “Why is it in that stupid demon head of yours to stop these two?”
“Not answering huh?” Dean takes out a bottle and Alex fitches.
“What’s in there? What are you doing to him?”
“It’s Holy water, it won’t hurt Alex just Vicky” I nod and Dean throws some over Alex. It looks like it’s burning him, he cries out and I squeeze me eyes shut so I can’t see.
“Ahhh I’m not telling you, you spineless jerk that’s no way to torture someone”
“Son of a bitch” Dean throws on the whole thing over him and Alex screams, I almost cry out with him but I force myself to think it’s Vicky in pain not Alex.
“Sam” he nods and continues to read.
“Qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo!” As Sam gets towards the end of the page I see Alex get more and more tense.
“You can’t stop me, I’ll be back I can’t let this carry on they have to be stopped!” he screams.
“Why?” demands Dean. “Why?” Vicky doesn’t answer but Alex’s lips move like he’s trying to say something.
“Alex?”
“G...Get her out” His eyes flash back to chocolate brown and blood starts dripping from his nose.
“SAM!” I yell and he starts to go into the final line.
“Divina virtute in...”
“I have to stop him, they can’t be together it’s too dangerous for us for him to stay” The voice screams but it’s no longer Alex’s, it’s deep, dark and even sounds like it’s growling. It’s a demons voice.
“WHY?” Dean yells back.
“BECAUSE HE’S ONE OF THEM” Vicky yells back in the same scary demon voice, blood was now running down Alex’s face.
“Sam do it”
“Infernum detrude
Amen” A scream so loud the lights smash eco’s through the room, I cover my ears and watch as black smokes pours out of Alex’s mouth and through the floor to god knows where. Alex slumps over in the chair, blood still dripping down his front and his eyes now closed.
“Alex...” I run to him, kneeling down in front of him and wiping the blood from his face.
“Alex, come on buddy open your eyes for me” I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder, I look up to see Sam standing there a sad expression on his face.
“No, no he can’t be, no” tears start making their way down my face.
“Alex please” I run my fingers over his hands, I feel his fingers twitch. “Lex?” I look up at his face as his eyes flicker and open, he’s beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring at me.
“Jack” he crocks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked this chapter, I hope you did too! Also that's an actual exorcism so that's why it makes no sense.