Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

Graduation

Bill POV

I came from school when my parents gave me the big news. The news didn't really affected me since I didn't really had no friends to cry over , I mean don't get me wrong i have friends but they're not really my close friends. I was worry about my big brother for no reason considering it took the news quite well. I had a surprise look on my face and kept staring at him , he must had caught me off guard.

"what are you looking at faggot ?" Tom said while glaring at me

"I'm just surprise you take the news well considering you're actually quite popular at our school, stupid faggot" while smirking at him evilly

" Whatever"

" Guys stop it with the inappropriate language , you guys are brothers , identical twins , need to love , protect, and look after each other , not hating , and trowing curses to each other. You guys used to be best friends , always following each other everywhere , but now I don't know what's going on between you guys " said mom with a sadness look in her eyes.

"yes guys, I totally agree with your mom. You need to change your attitude toward each other ." said my dad with a "not playing " look on his face.

"We understand mom and dad " said Tom and I in unison . We look at each other with a wide eyes . Mom and dad can't stop laughing at us, but we ignore each other.

5 Days later

"Guys behave yourself while you seat next to each other and I'll be in the back watching you , my sweethearts. said mom referring to Tom and I

" yes my pumpkins, we will and cheer for you guys " said Dad

"yes mom and daddy" said my brother and I at the same time again

While I sat next to Tom for like 30 minutes , I already felt like I wanted to throw up since I can't stand being next to him for that long. The fact that I have another 2 and half hours to go make me feel very uncomfortable and sick next to him. After what it felt like been two days at the graduation, we headed to some restaurant to celebrate for the big and happy day.

" So guys , are you happy to finally be able to graduate and going to high school " ? mom ask

"Yes mom " I said
"What about you Tom " ? Dad ask
"Totally dad, I can't wait to move" said Tom
"You guys know that your dad and I will always love you no matter what , right? " said mom.
"Yes mom, we love you guys too " Tom and I answered

Mom and Dad gave us our presents and headed home to get some rest since we've been out all day. Apparently, we're planning to start moving tomorrow to visit our new house, town. I can't wait for tomorrow I'm so exited . After 10 minutes of staring at my ceiling , I finally felt a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, this is the 2nd chapter . Please read, comment , and enjoy .