Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

New neighborhood & Friends

Tom POV

After 6 hours of driving , we finally step in front of big house in the parking lot. I was wondering if that was really our house because been outside you can already see that our house is the biggest, nicest house in the whole neighborhood. I'm wondering where found all that money . Back home we was not poor of course but its way bigger than the last house. Behind me , its seem like bill thinking the same thing as me because his jaw is opened wide and had a happy expression in his face by looking at the house.

"So guys , do you love the house so far "? Our father ask

"Yes, yes, yes, I really do , thanks dad and mom" I said by hugging them

"Bill, you don't - " my mom got cut in the middle of sentence by billa

"Of course I do mom, you don't even need to ask any question at the happy look in my face" said my brother by giving them a tied hug .

My brother and me quickly run inside the house , I couldn't believe my eyes when we step inside . We had 2 big living room , with a large TV , nice couches, 2 big kitchen, 2 dinning room, a office for my parents , a game room that had every types of games , 6 bedrooms, 1 guest room, 3 bathroom , a big gym room & music room in the basement , in the back of the house we had a big pool, playground, an a box with a new female puppy as a gift from our parents. I feel like I was the most happy child in the world and I think Billa felt the same way too.

" Mom , dad , I'm really so happy right now , I love everything in here including my bedroom, and the puppy . Thanks a lot " I said facing them with a grin in my face can't disappear in my face .

"Me too mom , I feel like i'm in heaven " said my little brother

2 hours after

While we sitting in the one of the dining eating , we heard our bell rang . We all at the same question look in our face "Who could that be ". So I ran at the door to reveal 2 woman with their husbands, food, and sons with them. I let them step inside to call my parents.

"Mom, dad we have visitors" saying by excusing myself to go where m parents were in the dining room

" Who was it, Tomi ?" my dad ask

"Daddy, I don't know there is a lot of people in the waiting room " I answered

We all went where the people where waiting for us to meet them . My parents seem happy and concern at the same time, my twin had a blank one.

"hey guys, how are you? I'm guessing that's our new neighbors" my daddy said

'"Yes we're your neighbors , we see that you guys just move we wanted to welcome you in the neighborhood" said one of the woman

" We appreciated your welcoming guys. Relax like its your own house" my mom said to them.

While my parents and them were they realized they were the 6 best friends since they were 4 years old until college they had lost contact with each other . One of the family, Hagen and Christine Listing, their son name is georg listing. The other family consist Bob & Sarah Schäfer, and their son Gustav Schäfer. We had a lot of fun . They all went home having in mind to continue to be best friends . After shower, we all went to bed .
♠ ♠ ♠
keep reading let me know what you guys think , comment