Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

Jealousy And Kiss

Bill POV

It's been 3 months since Vanessa and my brother been dating but you could clearly see there 's no chemistry between them . One the other hand I've been dating Justin for 2 months but still fighting over my feeling for Tom. Don't get me wrong Justin is a good kisser, funny, everything you could possibly looking for in a guy but he's not the one I'm in love with. After I came out to my parents, friends letting them know that I'm bisexual and them accept me for who I am .

"Billy, I've been wondering if you want to go in a date with me later ? " Justin question me .

" I don't know I really don't feel like going out today , I'm feeling to well " Bill answered annoyed by Justin.

" Please Billy, I really wanna show off my boyfriend to the world proudly " Justin beg

"I don't really know ----- Okay I guess we can go to the date baby . But where are - you taking me ? " Bill take that as an opportunity to make Tom Jealous since He saw Tom coming out the stairs glaring at Justin. Bill smirk at him obviously making his brother more embarrass.

" I wanna surprise you baby , therefore I can't tell you where I'm taking you. I'm going back home and I'll pick you up at 7:00 pm " Justin answered.

"Okay see you tonight then" Bill peck his boyfriend lips.

" So you going on a date huh with your little gay ass boyfriend ? " Tom ask Bill not very happy at the moment.

" Yup very happy can't wait for later " Bill lied

" you can't go on a date with him , Billa "

" Why? Is someone Jealous of my boyfriend ? " Bill smirking at Tom.

"You which. He's no good for you as your brother I have the right to let you know " Tom Lied . He is in love with Billa instead.

"Oh yeah baby brother , someone like you ? "

"Maybe or maybe not , since I don't go that way , I only love you like a brother . I'm pretty sure you'll find somebody like me who would love you for you. " Tom answered and dying inside.

" Tom, stop worry about my love life since you a coward that won't admit who they are or in love with . I know for sure I'm all you think about when you are with Vanessa . I'm not gonna lied I still have feeling for you more than a brother but I'm trying hard to forget therefore don't make life like hell. I'm going enjoy that tonight whether you like it or not . " Bill answered

" Billla , can I try something with you ? " Tom ask

" what do you want ---- " Tom got cut by Tom's lip.

He quickly stepped toward me capturing my face in both of his hands , closing the distance between our faces until our lips met . Sparks of electricity flew through me as my eyebrows rose in shock , I was completely frozen still. It took me another couple of seconds to defrost and start to return the kiss , he nibbled gently on my bottom lip and I opened up for him immediately my hand running up his chest to snake around his neck pulling our bodies closer.

He dropped his hands from my face to slip them around my waist pulling me tight to the whole length of him . I moaned curling my fingers into his dark silky hair at the back of his neck . From a single touch he could send sparks of lust through me and his kisses set me on fire . He broke out of the kiss leaning his forehead against mine smiling slightly at my pout , acknowledging me gleefully that I was unhappy that he had stopped kissing me.

" I can't fight this anymore , I don't want too " he sighed as I breathed in the musky smell of his aftershave and then he was closing our lips together once more .

I couldn't process what he was saying to me , I was to caught up in his kisses , I wrapped my legs around his waist and he chucked smiled slightly against my mouth as his hands went to cup my butt supporting my weight. He carried me to his bed and gently laid down positioning me so that I was lying next to him , this time I broke out of the kiss albeit reluctantly.

" Wait, what do you mean ? What does this mean ? " I said breathlessly.

He looked deep into my eyes ;

" I want you all myself , I want you to be mine , I want to be with you , I know you feel something for me " he said confidently.

" Tom , I really love you a lot more than I should , but I can't trust the fact you won't broke my heart, call me name or ignore me. " You have to work hard from now on to gain my trust . What about Vanessa or Justin ? Wow Justin , I forgot I have to get ready for my date . " Bill get stop by Tom.

" Please baby , don't go out with Justin today . " Tom plead

" Since when I was your baby ? I'm sorry but I already promise Justin I would go out with him tonight . "

" Okay I understand but know that I will make you mine after today. I won't give up on you either. " Tom states seriously.

" yeah Whatever . See you later Tomi "

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I've been on that date with Justin for like an hour , my brother is all I keep thinking about . God please help me and I hope Justin don't caught me.

" baby, baby, baby, Billy, BILLYYY " Justin yelled my name

" Yes , You called me Justin ? " Billy ask

" Are you even listening to me , what's wrong with you today , Billy ? "

" Nothing wrong with me . I'm just really tired don't get me wrong i'm enjoying myself with you, Justin. "

" Are you and Tom stop fighting each other and be brothers again ? " Justin ask knowing very well how those twins feel about each other but won't admit it.

" We don't have a problem , except for the fact I'm dating a guy , since then he keep calling me names other than that it's all good. " Tom lied a little forget to mention the fact that his brother and him kissed twice.

" I want you to be honest with me no matter Billy and I really care about you a lot . "

" I care about you too Justin"

" I guess we should head home now since you sleepy and we have school tomorrow . "

" Yeah lets go then . "

After Justin drop me off I went straight to bed considering I was really tired. Just when I almost drawn to sleep, my dolor crack open wide showing Tomi by my bed .

" Hey baby , How was you date ? " Tomi question me while staring at me , making me melt with the way the word "Baby" sound so sexy .

" Everything was perfect baby brother . I'm not trying to be rude but could you please go back to your room because I really need to sleep . " Bill answered biting his lips preventing a moan to come out just by looking at his twin .

" No baby, I really wanna sleep with you tonight "

" Well, it's your own choice Tom and stop calling me baby . "

" I will not stop calling you baby which both of you and I know is a turn on for you . " Tom answered huskily , pulling Bill under him and kissing, sucking on his neck will most likely leaving a hickey there.

" Good night , Baby " Tom said while kissing Bill forehead.

" Good night Tomi " Bill mumble under his breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took me a while to update . Check out it , read and comment . Let me know what you think about it .

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!!