Status: I'm writing a story this is my first time so you I would like for everyone to give me some feedback, ideas. Please comment and Thanks again.

More Than Hate, Brotherly Love

Avoiding And Dating

Tom POV

Waking up in the morning , seeing yourself cuddling in your twin brother that you can't stand is the worst nightmare ever . I kissed my own twin at Vanessa party last night . It's all that bitch fault , If she didn't get on my nerve last night , I would have never kiss my worst enemy. That faggot even had the nerve to kiss me back , but why is the kiss I had with my twin felt so right . I need to try dating Vanessa to see where I stand.

"Hello " Vanessa answered after 3 rings

"Hey Vanessa , it's Tom we need to talk".

"Okay , where are you ?

" I'm at home , but i'll meet you at school in one hour by my locker".

"Okay"

After One hour

I really need to try to give Vanessa a chance dating me but I really don't want to her because I really don't how I feel about Billa and Vanessa.

"Tomie, there you are , I've been waiting by your locker for a while , I thought you ditch me " Vanessa said looking all nervous.

"Nah , I would never ditch you , Vanessa. Matter of facts , I'm here to apologize for the way I acted last night toward you. " Tom answered.

" I should be the one apologizing to you because I forced myself on you. Anyway, you said you wanted to talk to me ".

I was thinking about you dating me , maybe I could give it a try, what do you----- " Tom got cut .

" Really, you wanna try dating me ? I'm totally fine with it . " Vanessa answered happily .

" I can't promise, I have feeling toward you yet , but I'll try ." Tom said truthfully

"No problem Tomi as long as I have you , I dont need nothing else. I guess , I could call you my boyfriend proudly from now on. "

" Yes and you sitting at my table at lunch too " Tom inform her.

I couldn't focus in all my classes this morning after my talking with my girlfriend this morning , but why do i feel like I made a bad decision by becoming her boyfriend. I'm at lunch, sitting in our table with Vanessa and her friends , but everyone keep staring and whispering to each other .

" What are they doing here, Tom ? " Georg broke the awkwardness.

"Vanessa and me are going out , so I tell her she could seat with us " Tom answered

" Oh, okay welcome to our table , sweethearts" Georg answered while shaking hand with Vanessa and her friends.

Everyone in our group accept Vanessa as my girlfriend, except Bill because he was glaring at Vanessa and me at lunch. I don't know what is his problem . I could never be in a relationship with Bill because he is my own twin. I know for sure , my friends, parents, the school are not homophobic but I don't know what would they say about dating your own brother. At my school we have two men pregnant , gays , straights , we accept the persong for who they are and support them.

"So you dating Vanessa , now ? " Bill interrupt me from my thought .

"yeah , you got a problem with that " Tom frown at Bill .

" Of course not but if its involve me I have a big problem "

"what do you mean . huh ? "

"Tom, ever since that kiss at Vanessa party you've been avoiding me and now you dating a girl you don't even like and comfortable around "

" Who do you think you are to tell me what to do , and of course I like Vanessa a lot " Tom lied

" Keep telling yourself that . I'm your twin and I can see through you , baby brother " Bill answered desperately

" Is someone jealous of Vanessa " Tom smirk at Bill

" Why do you keep denied your feeling toward me ? I know for sure you have feeling for me , Tomie . "

" How many time should I tell you that I'm not gay ? I would never have a feeling for your ugly ass " Tom answered angrily.

"Whatever but when you come chasing me to return your feeling back it would be to late , Tomie. Hope you have a good life with Vanessa " Bill left the room with tears.

"I have seen Bill like this before . I made him cry over me. I really feeling toward him for sure but why can't he understand I'm doing that for both of us , our parents would never accept my feeling toward my own brother " Tom cry himself to sleep .
♠ ♠ ♠
What do yo guys think about this chapter so far ?

Read and comment.

Enjoy!!!