Status: Working hard on it.

The Man in the Mirror

The Alen Family

Parker still couldn't believe it, even after he got home. That big talking, self proclaimed best boarder was a girl. Not just any girl. But such a beautiful one. Maybe even the most beautiful he'd ever seen.

He groaned as he changed back into 'proper clothing' before heading to the powder room off the kitchen, cleaning up for dinner. He got home just in time for the cook to tell him dinner was about to be served.

"Good evening, Mother,Father, Sisters, Brother." Parker bowed slightly towards the family members before sitting in his place.

"You look sweaty, Park. Where were you?" His youngest sister asked.

"Just went for a walk around the city... But I had to run home, I know how Mother is about being on time for family dinner. What's it to you, Paige?" He sneered slightly before his mother grimace stopped the siblings.

"Now, now. No rudeness at the table. Keep the barbaric behaviour for the fencing court." Their mother scolded.

"Peter, how was your piano lesson?" Their father looked down the table to the oldest son.

"It was great, until Piper came in trying to start her violin lesson early." Peter glare at the girl across from him.

"Hey, me and the twins have a recital on Saturday. So Mom said me and Presley needed more violin lessons. And Phoenix is going to her cello lessons for two hours longer everyday." Piper glared right back.

"Prudence, did you forget to tell Peter his lessons were going to be short this week?" Their father looked to his wife.

"Oh, yes Prescott. I did. I'm sorry Peter, I meant to tell you after the photographs." Prudence's face flushed as she apologized.

"Papa, Parker skipped his tutoring session. He was supposed to help me with my Algebra test review. But he just walked out after the pictures." Presley whined.

"Parker, is that true? What was so important you needed to break your promise to your sister?" Prescott turned back to Parker.

"I just needed to get out of here for a while. Between the crown, the suit, and family photographs, I was tired of all of it. I'm sorry Presley. I forgot about our plans, how about I help you after dinner?"

"Alright. But now you need to help with English too. Only fair." Presley giggled heartily, before getting a 'silence' look from her mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't completely sure about the direction of that chapter. Then my friend pointed out I use a lot of alliteration, and I got distracted. So, I apologize if it seems hectic. I mostly wanted show the differences with his family. So, I'd love feedback on it. Please and thank you!