Vivication

chapter 5

What a wonderful day to be alive! Mr. sun is up and shining, Mr. wind is there and blowing, ah what wonderful day to be alive indeed!

I stretch my neck just a teeny bit…hmm just a little bit more…ah, perfect! The view from my car gives me a perfect view of our school cheerleaders practicing. Rather, a perfect view of their panties as our school cheerleaders practice. Being able to choose your own reserved spot in your school’s parking lot really does have its perks. I should thank Charlie once in a while.

Hmm, I see blondie there’s sporting a green one, not very attractive. Bob cut brunette on the other hand has black lacey ones. Hmm, tempting. Ah! But there it is, the oh-so loved thong. Hmm pretty nice ass, sweet bod too, the face would need a little more surgery but I can manage. What’s that thong-girl’s name again? Julie? Julien? Juliet? Ah whatever, I’ll just go by calling her babe. It always works.

Yup, I’ve decided. That’s the girl for this week. Or maybe for this month? Depends on how good she’ll be in bed. I could just go up to her right now, ask her if she wants to hang out and bang her by the end of the day—

Ah shit!

What day is it today? Monday? Crap I forgot I had another appointment with that college girl I met the other day. Crap. I gotta move. What time is it? 5:30? Oh fuck me I’m 30 minutes late! Panty watching really eats up my time.

No matter, I’ll just make up an excuse; I’ll tell her I got stuck in traffic… detention… club activities? Whatever, I can still bang her either way.

I pull up to the curb leading to our school’s main gates and speed my way out. I don’t want my booty call to wait any longer.

“What the fuck Nathan? Are you trying to run me over?” it’s a girl, did I hit her? I don’t think so. Who is this girl anyway? Some loser I guess.

“Sorry babe, I was in a hurry,” I wink and drive past her but I can see from my rearview mirror that I made her blush. Huh, I should get her name or number sometime. She might be an easy bang. I turn my eyes back to the street and prepare to drive away, but before I could do so, something catches my eye. It’s a girl who’s standing beside the girl I winked at, a pretty girl—no pretty is an understatement. A beautiful girl. She might be the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. Soft blonde locks framing her perfectly round face, lips so pink and kissable, and eyes, oh Christ those eyes, so blue and light and radiant and breathtaking. Who is this girl?

Whoever she is, I’ll take her.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter and the next two chapters are in Nathan’s point of view during the time Veronica transferred. don't get confused. i just want you guys to see how Nathan reacted when he first met Veronica.

to make things clearer:
prologue: present
chapter 1,2,3,4: present
chapter 5,6,7: past
chapter 8 and so on: present