Status: In Progress

We Could Happen

Chapter Eleven: Photoshoot

Della let out a sigh of relief as she collapsed on the bed. She had just gotten back from the airport and she was finally back in Barcelona. It was a tiring couple of days, but she was finally back home and her relationship with Neymar had gotten stronger.

Della was about to start snoozing when her phone blared out her annoying ringtone. Letting out a groan, she grabbed her thin iPhone and swiped the screen before pressing the phone to her ear.

“Yeah?” she rasped out. “Della!” Carolina chirped. Della shut her eyes tightly, wishing she never picked up. “Hey, Carolina. What’s up?” she asked, stifling a yawn. “You’re scheduled to have an interview and photo shoot with Neymar tomorrow.”

Della bit back a scream and kicked the blankets off her. She had hoped that she could have a while without working or posing for the cameras. Just some time to herself.

“Okay,” Della said, knowing better than to argue with Carolina. “What time and where?” she asked. Della heard some shifting on the other end before Carolina replied, “It’s at 12:30. I’ll send a car and you’ll go pick Neymar up from training. The driver knows where to go.”

Della didn’t protest, she just mumbled out an ‘okay’ before hanging up the phone. Pulling the covers up to her chin, she fell asleep quickly.

-

“Della!” Gerard yelled, running towards the singer. Della chuckled as she got pulled into Gerard’s famous hugs. “Hey, Geri.” She smiled, patting the defender on the back. “Neymar’s just showering, he’ll be right out.” He said. Della nodded, “Okay.”

It was a pretty hot day in Barcelona and all the players were getting ready to go home. Davi was with his mother in Brazil and he was going to stay there until the World Cup started. Neymar was bummed that Davi couldn’t stay with him in Barcelona longer but he knew that if Davi stayed, he’d be with the babysitter a lot since Neymar had a lot of training.

“Óla, meu amor.” Della heard from behind her. Della quickly turned and smiled at Neymar. “Ciao.” She replied, pressing a kiss to his lips. “Let’s go, we’re going to be late.” Della said, leading Neymar back to the car.

-
Della held on to Neymar’s hand as she tried to refrain from kicking someone. They had been in the studio for nearly two hours and the photo shoot wasn’t over yet.

They had dressed Della and Neymar in so many different outfits they both lost count. “There’s so much smiling.” Della murmured. Neymar chuckled and wrapped his arm around Della’s waist and kissed the side of her head.

“Oh! That’s good! Hold it!” the photographer, Pierre, screamed. He snapped another few pictures before giving us the clear. Neymar groaned in relief and Della sighed, taking off her heels and running over to a sofa. Neymar ran over to her and sat down next to her.

“God, I’m tired.” Neymar sighed. Della nodded and rested her head on her shoulder. Just when she was about to fall asleep, the interviewer cleared her throat, making Della jump awake.

The interviewer, Bianca, looked more like a model than an interviewer. She had blonde hair that fell to her tiny waist, a tight pink dress, 5-inch heels, her nails were done perfectly and her expensive perfume was making Neymar go dizzy.

“Hola!” she squealed, “My name is Bianca. It’s so nice to meet you both!” she grinned, shaking Della and Neymar’s hands. Her perfectly manicured nails sank into Della’s palm, making Della pull her hand away quickly.

“Let’s get started,” Bianca said, sitting down on a chair in front of the couple. “So, let’s start with how you met.”

Neymar looked at Della and the two shared a look. The both of them knew the drill; they even practiced it in the car. They had perfected their lie and Della spoke confidently.

“I was performing in Barcelona and Neymar came with a couple of his teammates. We exchanged numbers, I went to a few of his games and here we are now.” Della said confidently, squeezing Neymar’s hand.

Bianca nodded and jotted down a couple of things in her notebook. “And, how long have you been dating?” she asked with her eyebrows raised. “About three months.” Neymar lied. Bianca paused before writing it down in her book.

“Now, the both of you have recently went to Florence. How was it?” Bianca asked, plastering a fake grin on her face. Della couldn’t hold back a grin as she looked at Neymar.

“It was great. I haven’t been to Florence in a while and it was really great coming back." Della answered. Bianca turned to Neymar, "What did you think about it?" she asked. Neymar smiled and rubbed his thumb over Della's.

"Florence was amazing. It was my first time going to Florence and I had such a great time. My son came along with us as well and he really had fun. We're definitely going back soon." Neymar chuckled.

The interview went by quickly with a few more questions and the promise of the magazine being published in less than 2 days.

-

Bruna groaned as she flung another magazine at the wall. "Damn it!" she yelled to herself in frustration. So far, she had no luck in getting anymore information on Neymar and Della. There was no story about anything being fishy in any tabloid magazines.

Bruna's phone beeped and she quickly checked it, sliding her thumb on her phone screen hastily when she saw a new update on Neymar's instagram.

It was a picture of Neymar and Della. Della was smiling big for the camera and Neymar had his lips pressed to the side of her head. He posted it with the caption "Meu amor". Bruna's grit her teeth as she remembered when that used to be her in Della's position.

Bruna grunted and pulled up her laptop, running another search on Della and Neymar.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoA BRUNA TALK ABOUT STalker xxxx