Status: In Progress

We Could Happen

Chapter Thirteen: The Date Night

Neymar whistled a tune as he waited for Della to finish getting ready. It had surprised Carolina and Fernando when Neymar said that he was going to spend the day with Della. None of them knew that Della and Neymar were actually dating and the couple wanted it to stay like that - who knew what Carolina would make them do if she found out they were dating for real. Get married, maybe?

Neymar and Della spent the day together and now they were going out for dinner. Della and Neymar wouldn't be able to have much contact during the World Cup since he would be training all the time and Luis Felipe Scolari didn't want any of his players to get distracted.

Della walked down the stairs and Neymar's jaw nearly fell off. Della was wearing a scoop back cutout skater dress with cage detail with black suede pumps and her hair was left in its natural waves down her back.

"You look great," Neymar smiled. Della blushed and pressed a kiss to his cheek, "Thanks, Ney. You don't look so bad yourself." she replied. Neymar led her out to the car and he started driving to the restaurant.

-

Neymar laced his fingers through Della's as they pushed their way into the restaurant. The paparazzi were yelling questions at them. Neymar led Della into the restaurant and the waitress out front smiled. Neymar said something to her and the waitress nodded before leading them to their table.

Neymar and Della settled down on their table and the waitress returned with a notepad to take their order. Della had to hold back a laugh when she saw the waitress obviously flirting with Neymar. She was leaning over on the table to 'show Neymar the specials'. Yeah right, more like 'show Neymar what's under her shirt'.

After she finally left after pointing out everything on the menu, Neymar focused his attention on Della. "So, are you coming to Brazil?" Neymar asked with a grin. Della nodded, "I think so. That's what Carolina would want." she sighed, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Do you want to go to Brazil, though?" Neymar asked as he took a sip of the water. Della nodded, "Of course." she grinned.

Neymar smirked, "To support Brazil, right?" he asked. Della rolled her eyes playfully, "You wish." she joked. Della would obviously be rooting for Spain and Italy but a tiny part of her would be rooting for Brazil too. She wanted Neymar to have the World Cup he's always dreamt of.

-

Neymar sighed as he held Della in his arms. "You should probably get to sleep, I'll leave." she murmured before slowly wriggling out of his grip. "No, stay." Neymar whined. Della chuckled, "I can't, Ney."

Neymar frowned, "Just stay! It's fine. Please." he begged, jutting his lower lip out. Della jokingly glared at him, "It's going to be two weeks, Della. Two weeks." Neymar reminded her. Della sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Fine. Gimme a shirt." she said.

Neymar smiled and sifted through his drawer and tossed Della a shirt. She padded into the bathroom and changed into the t-shirt that had a CBF print on it. Della rolled her eyes and got under the blanket. Neymar held Della close to him and within seconds, Della fell asleep.

Neymar took a few deep breaths before pressing a kiss to the back of Della's head.

"Eu te amo, meu amor." he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
x