Status: Finished!

What's So Good About Picking Up the Pieces?

I'm Mr. Reckless, and you're defenseless

Vic’s POV:

I had just dropped Tony and Jaime off at their houses, and I started the drive back to my house, all while Ace and Mike made out in the back seat and Kellin snored next to me. He looked really cute while sleeping, and the kiss that we exchanged less than thirty minutes ago still filled my mind. I could still taste the lingering flavors of alcohol and coconut on my lips, and it kept replaying in my head. I could hear Mike and Ace sucking each other’s faces in the back of my car, and I glared at them, annoyed, through the rear view mirror. “You guys can’t wait ten minutes to get home? I’m sure mom and dad are sleeping and you guys can fuck all you want, but keep your hands off of each other in the back of my car, please.” I try to be quiet as to not wake the sleeping Kellin next to me, but I don’t think he’ll stir at all. He’s still piss drunk.

I hear a giggle from Ace in the back of the car, and I sigh, rolling my eyes. I’m not in the best mood knowing that I’m going to have to face Kellin and he won’t remember a thing about tonight. I almost wish I was drunk too so that way I wouldn't remember it either.

We pulled into the driveway of our house and Mike opened the car door right away, taking Ace’s hand and stumbling into the house, both of them still giggling like children. It was cute, I had to admit it. I've always loved how sweet they were, it was refreshing to see these days. I looked over at Kellin; he was curled up in a ball in my passenger’s seat. He looked so small and frail, my eyes softened at the sight. He was really adorable and I decided that it probably wasn't safe for him to go back to his house alone; his mom wouldn't be there to look after him.

I chewed on my bottom lip and swung my car door open, closing it quietly and walking around the car to the passenger’s side. I slowly opened the door, making sure he didn't call out when I did and picked him up bridal-style. He was completely dead weight, but lucky for me he didn't weigh much to start with. I closed the door with my hip and slowly walked to the house, hoping not to wake Kellin up.

Right as I got to the door and was about to open it, it swung open and revealed my mom, a look of disappointment in her eyes. “Where were you?” She questions.

“Uh, at a party. I swear I didn't drink and drive though, I haven’t drunk anything tonight.” I didn't want to lie to her, my mom and I have always had a pretty close relationship and I know she’d understand.

She sighs and moves out of the way so that I can enter with Kellin, but I pause before walking up the stairs. “I’m just gonna let him sleep in my room, okay?” I look at my mom and see her nodding. “I don’t want to leave him alone.”

“Alright Victor, but what about your brother?” She raises and eyebrow and looks at me.

“He’s upstairs with Ace… I brought him home safely, don’t worry Momma.” She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. She knows that Mike likes to drink a lot more than I ever do, and she also knows that they’re probably upstairs, naked. I’m sure it’s not a pleasant thought for her to have, but she loves my little brother and his girlfriends, which is the only reason that she’s not storming up there and kicking them both out right now.

“Please don’t bring them out to a party again. They’re too young to be drinking, Victor. Along with your friend here.” She points to Kellin, who was stirring in my arms. “I’m disappointed, but you’re not in trouble. Go upstairs, bring Kellin to bed.” I nod and turn to climb the stairs, which is a lot harder when you have a sleeping sixteen year old boy in your arms. I’m glad that my mom isn't too mad and is also letting Kellin sleep up here. I told her that he was new around here a few weeks ago.

I move one arm to slowly open my door and Kellin notices. His eyes slowly blink open and he looks up at me. “Vic?” He questions me. I hum a response and wait for his question. “Where are we?” He wants to know.

“My house, you’re going to sleep in my room.” I’m still carrying him and I slowly close my door and click the lock, placing him down on my bed. He instantly curls up on the side I put him on, but he’s still looking at me.

“Sleep with me, Vic.” Kellin makes grabby hands at me and I throw my head back in frustration. This was not helping the whole “I can’t kiss you or like you or anything” deal. He whines one more time and I give up, slipping into the bed next to him.

He instantly curls up to me, wrapping his body around mine and tucking his head in the crook of my neck. I close my eyes and try to ignore it, because I know that it’s all a mistake and it’s only his drunk mind doing these things. In the morning he’ll regret it all and probably leave my house, thinking I’m some creep for putting him in my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's a shitty filLLER CHAPTER BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL<3.

keep the comments up, they makeame wanna update<3.

no proof reading because i do what i want.

Title Credit: Reckless - You Me At Six

xoxo
Ribbon