Status: Hopefully Active!

Anna's Perfection

There are so many things going on when Anna returns for Uni this year – her bitchface of an ex got a new girlfriend who hates her without reason (and whose face is equally as bitchy), she has to endure not one, but two early morning classes weekly that starts precisely at 6:30 AM in the morning, her flat is constantly packed with strangers, and the University paper she edits is a joke.

Anna’s life is depressingly exhausting and it doesn't even seem like she has any say in it.

So when she realises that the Uni paper is the one thing she actually has control over, Anna is adamant to make a change. And even though Anna Brooks is an average pale-skinned british girl with an average wits and makes horrible metaphors (not her own words), almost nothing can stop her when she is being adamant.

The key word being almost off course, because is anything ever as easy as it seems?

iNo, off course not.” Harry would tell her (even though it’s totally obvious). What’s Harry got to do with anything? Probably nothing. He’s just someone who always seems to be there, all the time. He says it’s because of their dimples radar. Yeah. Harry says shit like that.

-

A college AU where Harry still sings and owns a vespa, Louis is a nuisance who can't figure out why this one girl won’t give him the time of day, Niall has an unhealthy attachment to Coco Pops and may or may not be in love with one of his best friends and Anna attempts to reach perfection, even though everyone knows there is no such thing as one.