Status: I can't promise anything.

Stealing Glances

If Only She Knew

Baltimore, MD

It was another day of the “These Friends Are… New Friends Are Golden” tour and it had been a off day in Baltimore. Jamison had followed through with Molly’s offer and instead of spending her usual day off doing anything from exploring the city (whether it’d be via motorcycle with Jake or on foot), doing a bit of press-related things, or even just doing—she was spending it with Molly.

The two had spent the first part of the afternoon shopping together before heading to lunch for together by the harbor.

“I’m so glad we decided to do this together…” Molly said, smiling while she took a sip of her iced coffee.

“It’s nice having another girl on tour.” Jamison said, giving a weak smile. “Even for a short time, we do have all the wives and girlfriends coming in and out… but it’s nice to have some girls instead of just boys around. There’s only so much weird drinks I can consume that are made by Halvo or someone else.” Jamison thought back to the night before when Halvo had made her a ‘special drink’, which just seemed to be leftovers of everyone else’s drink.

“Isn’t Halvo dating some new girl right now?”

“Isn’t her name like Mel or Melanie?” Jamison said, squinting her eyes trying to recall Eric’s girlfriend. “I’m not too sure, all I know is he’s in love and it’s kind of endearing how into her he is. I think Eric is making me approve her to take my place and make Eric her trophy husband. I think I’m ready to pass the torch.” She chuckled, as she took a sip of her beer.

“Is she coming out on tour?” Molly asked.

“I think after you leave she’ll be taking your spot with the bunks. So after New York? And I think she’s coming with Pat’s lady Chelsea.” Jamison said, thinking back to her talk with Jared the day before about figuring out bunk situations once more. “To be honest, I’m not even sure who is coming out and leaving anymore… but I know everyone’s significant other is coming out at one point.” She smiled.

“I don’t think I could tour for 3 months straight like you… what’s the secret?”

“Dry shampoo and febreze are my best friends.” Jamison joked, causing Molly to giggle.

“You make it so effortless.” Molly smiled. “The performing and everything.”

“It’s just a really amplified version of being in the studio.” Jamison chuckled sheepishly. “Or I tell myself that…”

“Speaking of which, how’s it being back on tour with The Maine? The last time you guys really spent time together was in the studio for their fourth album, right?”

“Yeah…” Jamison shook her head. “Seems like a lifetime ago.”

“What was John like then? I’m so curious. I feel like he would have really been happy to work with you.” Molly asked, giving her full attention to Jamison and anticipating her answer.

Jamison thought for a moment before answering thinking back to the first time she had ever met John. A mix of feelings began rushed through her before giving a weak smile and answering her question about John.

“I don’t think John told you this but he wasn’t keen on having me around at first—having a girl in the boys club. It took him awhile to warm up to the idea of me in the studio and being apart of the album.” Jamison said, nodding her head.

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Jamison gave another weak smile. “But I think being stuck with me for a few months in the studio and at home made him warm up to me…” She joked, giving a sheepish laugh.

“Kind of sounds like John when I met him.” Molly said, giving a small giggle. “Do you remember when we first met?”

“How could I forget? It was the first time I ever experienced the Molly Jones charm…”

Jamison sat in the Molly’s office, the only thing she really knew was she was meeting with the person who would be part of the team for promoting her new record that would be released to the world. Despite “Your Favorite Song” being finished, something about the whole situation really hadn’t hit her yet.

Jamison nervously sat in the office till the door opened, she quickly got up from her seat and turned around to see a stunning Grace Kelly-like girl wearing a white blouse with no wrinkles and black pencil skirt—she had looked immaculate. Suddenly Jamison had felt like she was messy and underdressed in her white t-shirt with jeans and black blazer.

“Hi, I’m Molly Jones. I’ll be working on promotions and marketing for your album.” Molly said, introducing herself as she shook Jamison’s hand.

“Jamison Song.”

“I just wanted to say I’m really excited to be working with you. I’ve only heard great things about you from our mutual friends and acquaintances.” Molly said, enthusiastically as Jamison let out a sheepish laugh.

“I’m sure everyone was just lying… I paid a few people off too.” Jamison joked, causing Molly to smile as she heard about Jamison’s infamous self-deprecating humor.

“I assure you that wasn’t the case. It’s fun watching grown men gush while talking about someone they admire and adore.”

“Thanks for letting me know.”

“I listened to the album the press copy the label gave me. I actually cried after listening to it.”

“Oh my gosh, was it that bad?” Jamison asked, looking genuinely sorry. “I’m so sorry.”

“No, it was amazing.” Molly assured her with giggle, as she found Jamison’s reaction hilarious. “The ups and downs to your album—the story to it all… it was so relatable, I think it’s going to win over a lot of hearts.” She said, sincerely causing a weight to lift off of Jamison’s shoulders.

“Thank you, that means so much to me…”

“You know, whoever this guy is… I hope he realizes you two are meant to be and get back to you.”

Jamison chuckled sheepishly, feeling her heart go a bit heavy. “You think it’s meant to be?”

“I feel like it is. If he had half a brain and listens to this album I’m sure he will too.” Molly said, with a small giggle.

“Who knows…” Jamison said, as nonchalantly as she could with a shrug.

“I have a feeling you two will find your way back to each other.” Molly said with a hopeful smile. “I’m calling it now.”

Jamison smiled at Molly’s optimism. “We’ll let’s see how you do with promoting this thing, I’m sure that’ll be a huge help.”


“So, the guy you wrote that album for… not once did he try to get in touch with you?” Molly asked, sipping her drink.

“Nope.” Jamison shook her head, beginning to feel nervous on where the conversation going.

“I swear if I knew who he was I’d kick him in the head, do you think he’s at least heard the album?”

“I don’t know…” Jamison shrugged, “I’m sure he’s heard some of it at least.” She assumed, since John had been on tour with her.

“Well, at least you have Jake.” Molly said, giving her a smirk.

“Jake and I—“ Jamison chuckled sheepishly, “We’re not together.”

Molly stared at Jamison like she had just slapped her with her words. “You’re kidding me.”

“Nope. We’re just partners in crime.”

“Why not?!”

“We have what we have. We’re good with it…” Jamison let out a small laugh, not knowing how else to explain herself.

“But you two just seem so—“ Molly sputtered. “John and I thought—“

“We don’t unintentionally correct people unless they ask…” Jamison explained, “We’re not offended by the assumption. Plus, it’s just kind of funny.” She laughed, as Molly still looked at her in complete shock.

“You two just seem so… wow, that is a mind fuck.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to bomb you with that.”

“Wow.” Molly laughed, not knowing how else to react.

“As Jake said the other day, I have lots of men.” Jamison said jokingly, with a laugh.

“That you do… and they all seem to adore you.” Molly looked at her a bit enviously as she thought about her interactions with everyone on tour—especially the guys within The Maine and their crew.

Jamison shook her head letting out a sheepish chuckle. “Not at all…”

“Oh come on, everyone is always “Jamison! Jamison!” wanting to hang out or something.”

“Honestly, it’s probably cause I’m an easy target for their shenanigans.” Jamison said, with a smile.

“Hardly.” Molly said, giving a weak smile. “You can tell by the way they look at you they adore you and respect you so much. I think everyone I’ve met that knows you feels that way.”

“I’m pretty sure not everyone.” Jamison said, looking at Molly knowing she had no idea by the underlying meaning to the words she just said.

After lunch Molly and Jamison got back to the hotel, going to their respective rooms. Molly walked into the room she and John were sharing to see John sitting on the bed watching what seemed to be re-runs of Boardwalk Empire.

“Did you have a good time?” John said, as Molly sat beside him in bed.

“Yeah…” Molly said, letting out a sigh.

He put his arm around her and put her head on his shoulder. “What’s wrong? Did Jamison say something?”

“What? No… it’s just—“ She thought about her words for a moment. “I feel intimidated by her sometimes.” She admitted.

“By Jamison?” John asked, looking at her in a bit of surprise.

“Yeah…” She let out a sheepish chuckle, feeling stupid she felt the way she did.

“Why?”

“She’s Jamison Song.” Molly answered, like it had been obvious. “Producer. Musician… and loved by all.”

“The first two are true.” John mumbled, internally rolling his eyes feeling angry that Jamison would make his girlfriend feel that way.

“Everyone here just adores her… always joking around with her, speaks freely, and I feel like everyone is just courteous with me, I feel like I’m not friends with them yet and we’ve been together for months now.” She explained, wondering if she sounded childish.

“It’s cause the guys don’t know you yet.” John reasoned, “Jamison has known almost everyone on this tour for years. She has her history with them.” He said, surprised he was defending Jamison in some small way.

“I guess.” She said, letting out another sigh. “I just hope one day I can be as close to the guys like she is.”

“Hey, don’t do that….” John said, making her face him. “Jamison is Jamison… and you’re Molly Jones, I love you and the guys do too. You’ll have your own banter with them in time. Don’t compare yourself to Jamison… just don’t do that.” He pleaded, before giving her a kiss hoping it would calm her thoughts and wash away the feelings she was having.

“Thanks.” Molly smiled, letting out a content sigh before settling herself back into John’s embrace.

“Always.” He said, kissing her forehead.

“I did learn something today that kind of blew my mind.”

“What is that?”

“Jake and Jamison—they’re not dating.”

“They aren’t?” He said, surprised at what he was hearing.

“Nope. They’re just… ‘partners in crime’ she says.” She chuckled, “That really blew my mind.”

“Enough about Jamison…” John said, not wanting to hear anymore about her. “Now that you’ve had your girl’s afternoon. Can I have a night in with you?”

“I was hoping you’d ask…” Molly giggled, “I was hoping but what do you want to do?”

“Anything with you.” John said, trying to sound as cheesy as possible causing both of them to laugh.

After Jamison got back from her afternoon with Molly, she sat inside her hotel room while Peter began doing another filming session with her.

“So, let’s talk about some more people on this tour…” Peter began as Jamison sat on one of the chairs with her legs crossed.

Jamison shook her head, knowing the drill. “Sure.”

“Kenneth Harris.” Peter began, as he watched Jamison think of an answer.

“Kenneth… I love Kenny. When I first met The Films, my eyes didn’t know where to look cause they all looked like male models.” Jamison said, with a laugh. “I have so many memories with him, he’s always been like an older brother to me. When I was younger and not of age, Kenneth made sure I was always safe. Kenneth is just a good overall person, as a husband, friend, musician, and anything else you can call him. With being a good man, I feel like he’s got a much-deserved good life. He’s got an amazing wife, a great job, and he’s about to become a dad… good things follow him and I hope they continue to. He deserves it all and so much more.”

“Joe Trohman.”

“Can you believe Joe is a dad? It’s been 2 years and it still blows my mind.” She chuckled. “Joe is so awesome and really driven yet so easy-going which is a rare thing. I remember Joe and I used to always talk about like music and his girl problems over snacks. But Joe Trohman is kind of the glue, which might surprise people, but Joe really knows how to keep things together… and it shows with how great of a dad he is. I’d want to be adopted by Joe… I know I would be learning about rad music and things. I’d just be so freaking cool. Joe Trohman is like the Jewish Fonz to me.” She laughed, shaking her head at her own words.

“Garrett Nickelsen.”

“Garrett Nickelsen is a rad motherfucking badass.” Jamison laughed, “Garrett is great. People say he’s misunderstood so often, which I can see that but Garrett also is pretty straightforward. He may be quiet but he also speaks his mind, is unapologetic about his opinions yet open minded, he knows what he likes but likes to expand his horizons, and he just goes for it… he’s pretty punk rock.” She smiled, letting out another laugh. “He has a lot of heart… he’s passionate about so many things and about the people in his life. Garrett’s passion is quite infectious…” She smiled.

“How did the “Your Favorite Song” come to exist?” He asked, seeing Jamison internally think of the right way to answer the question.

“The record came to life I guess since I began dating the person that it was about.” She began, “I never really realized it was being made while I was with that person. But unintentionally it was, with how I was co-writing with other artists and how I was approaching life and seeing things—it all was different because I was in love. I now finally understood what the songs people have written about meant and things like that… that album and music came to exist because of his existence and our time together— it’s our story.” She said, staring off into nowhere while getting lost in her own thought and giving a weak smile thinking about John.

---------

Brooklyn, New York

It was 2 semi-days off that were filled with various press related things before playing sold out shows at Madison Square Garden and Barclays Center. Which had been one of the most anticipated shows on the tour and biggest in scale.

The exclusive online website The Coveteur had been on Jamison’s press agenda for the day. They would be arriving at Jamison’s townhouse to talk about fashion, beauty, and all things that made the life of Jamison Song. Jake and Jamison had gotten ready (Jamison half-ready) on the bus before heading down to Brooklyn to Jamison’s place.

“Is it okay to offer them cookies?” Jamison asked, setting the box of cookies they bought onto the kitchen counter.

“I think so…”

“I don’t know what the etiquette is for interviews—like at what point do I seem like a suck up?” She asked, looking at Jake genuinely curious causing him to smile.

“I don’t know but if they don’t want it, I’ll happily eat them.” He chuckled.

“I know you would.” She smirked, before the doorbell rang ending their dilemma.

“That must be them…”

“Crap, I didn’t even do my face.” She said, looking down at her outfit, which she literally had thrown together and consisted of a white v-neck tucked into a black pleated maxi skirt while wearing a mismatched pair of striped socks.

“I’m sure they have people for that.” Jake said, as they began walking to the front door and opening it to see 3 people standing with equipment in their hands and smiles on their faces.

“Hi I’m Jake Rosenberg. I’m the creative director, co-founder, and photographer for The Coveteur.” Jake R. said, shaking Jamison’s hand. “This is Renee, our videographer and jack of all trades.” He gestured over to the short brunette with red lipstick on who was standing next to him.

“Hi, nice to meet you Jamison Song.” Jamison said, shaking Renee’s hand.

“And that’s Emily Ramshaw, she’s our senior editor.” Jake R. said, gesturing to the tall blonde with short hair who was standing next to Renee.

“Hi.” Jamison shook her hand, “This is Jake Sinclair. But since there’s two Jake’s… you can call him Sinclair.” Jamison said, looking at Jake with a smirk.

“Hi, great name.” Jake said, jokingly as he shook Jake R’s hand.

“Likewise.” Jake R said, with a chuckle.

“Can I just say I love your place… it is amazing.” Renee said, as they walked into the living room.

“Thank you, I’m actually embarrassed to admit I don’t spend as much time here as I want to.” Jamison said, letting out a sheepish chuckle looking around her surroundings.

“When did you purchase this house?” Jake R. asked, looking around the wooden floors and grey, black, and white décor.

“It’s been a little over a year.” Jamison answered, “Jake helped me sell my apartment in Park Slope while I was living in Australia. I love Park Slope but it’s very like family-oriented and I felt like my singleness was ruining the vibe there. But also, as pretentious as this sounds I like owning a house more than just an apartment. I have less to worry about… like if I’m walking too loud or something. When I got back from Australia, came here and bought this place, renovated a bit, and now it’s home.”

“Why don’t you own your own studio?” Emily asked, curiously as she knew Jamison had owned a few houses but not her own studio space.

“You know, I get asked this and ultimately the only answer I can give is I like having a home to have friends over and even a space for them to crash… maybe it’s like a maternal thing. I do have a makeshift studio in the basement.” Jamison pointed to the floor. “I think it’s actually the fear of being a bigger workaholic if I had an actual studio. I like having roots in places. If I had a studio in one place, I don’t know… it wouldn’t be the same. I’m probably not making any sense right now. Here let me show you around.” She let out a sheepish laugh, trying to quickly end her awkward rambling.

“Alright.” Jake R. said, as everyone chuckled and followed Jamison up the stairs.

“This is my bedroom and bathroom…” Jamison said, as they walked into the master bedroom. “There are 3 more rooms in the house.”

“Wow, this is nice.” Renee said, looking around at the sleek modern grey and white room.

“Thank you.” Jamison said, as they walked began walking into the white marble bathroom.

“The light today is beautiful…” Jake R. said, as he looked at the window next to the bathtub. “Would it be weird to ask if we can do some shots in the bathroom?”

Jamison shook her head. “No, you guys do your creative thing and I’ll be your canvas for today.” She said.

“You and Jake look so nice today and coordinated well outfit wise.” Emily said, teasingly looking at the two.

Jake had been dressed in a crisp white button-up tucked into a pair chinos and zip-up navy cardigan finishing the look off with brown oxfords.

“Thank you. We actually got dressed on the bus.” Jamison chuckled, looking over at Jake. “I actually have no idea what pieces are in my closest in this house but just in case I did bring my luggage from tour too.”

“Awesome. Would it be weird if we did a few photos with you two together?” Jake R. asked, gesturing over at the two. “I think visually you guys are fun—the height juxtaposition and things… plus, the outfits. I’m feeling it.”

Jamison and Jake laughed, nodding their heads in agreement. “Sure.” Jamison said.

Jake R. thought to himself for a moment looking around the bathroom and lighting thinking to himself about the concept he wanted to go with for the two.

“Can I get you and Jake should lay in the bathtub and do a few shots together next to each other?” Jake R. asked, pointing to the bathtub.

“You down for that Sinclair?” Jamison asked, looking over at Jake wondering how he would respond to the odd request.

“Anything to help you.” Jake said, giving Jamison a smirk.

“You guys can just get in the tub after Renee does Jamison’s makeup.” Jake R. said, motioning for Renee to begin her process.

After a few minutes getting her face done up and Jake R. getting his equipment together, Jamison and Jake sat in the tub next to one another with Jake’s arm around her shoulder.

“This is very Lennon and Ono.” Jamison joked, letting out a chuckle.

“Just relax—you guys are doing great.” Jake R. said, clicking away at his camera while the two did a few poses. “Don’t look at the camera just drift off like you’re dreaming or something.”

A few poses sitting next to each other, Jake R. had directed them to now sit on opposite sides from one in the tub and began shooting away.

“Doesn’t this remind you of that scene from “Julie & Julia” where Julia is doing that photo shoot with her husband for Valentine’s Day postcards?” Jamison asked, to no one in particular letting out a laugh feeling a bit ridiculous sitting inside her bathtub.

“It does.” Renee agreed, with a smile.

I am feeling “Garden State” vibes.” Jake said, as everyone began laughing and nodding their heads in agreement.

“Alright, I think we’re done here.” Jake R. said, putting down his camera for a moment.

“Up you go…” Jake said, pulling Jamison up from the tub before stepping out carefully.

“We should do some shots around the house, of the house, and more of Jamison…“ Jake R. looked over at Renee “What do you think?” He asked, as everyone moved into Jamison’s bedroom.

“Could we do another one with Jake?” Renee suggested, “I think it’d be really cute if they were like in matching robes or something…” She said, having a surge of inspiration and vision as she looked at Jamison’s bedroom.

“I actually think we have matching robes here somewhere.” Jamison said, running into her walk-in closet. Coming out moments later holding two robes. “We do.” She laughed, seeing it as some sort of cosmic sign.

“Can we convince you guys to wear these are do a few more shots?” Renee asked, looking at the two with puppy dog eyes.

“Sure.”

Jake had gotten down to his boxer briefs and quickly put on the robe while Jamison went into her bathroom and changed into a tank top and pajama shorts before putting on her robe. Then Jake R. and Renee had directed them to sit against her bedframe next to each other.

“This reminds me of our Sin & Song EP shoot…” Jamison said, looking at Jake.

“Except we were in a tux and ball gown in some hotel bed.” Jake said, recalling the shoot they did reminiscent to the one they were doing now. “And there were snacks.”

“Can you just guy look straight into camera for a few frames?” Jake R. asked, as the two began looking into the camera and posing. “Perfect. Hold it.” He put his hand up to motion them to stay still.

After a few more directions and photos, Jake stopped shooting for a moment as an idea popped into his head.

“Now just get up and jump around the bed.” Jake R. said, “Think teenage slumber party.” He suggested, causing the two to laugh.

“Hey, if you break my bed Sinclair. You gotta buy me a new one.” Jamison said, carefully getting up and standing on her bed as Jake followed.

“I’ll be super careful.” Jake said, sarcastically causing Jamison to punch his shoulder and almost causing him to fall back down.

The two began jumping around trying their best to pose while Jake R. clicked away on his camera with Renee running around shooting video. After shooting, the group headed back downstairs to Jamison’s living room to begin the interview.

“So, are we ready for the interview?” Emily asked, looking at Jamison with a smile.

“Can I do the interview in this?” Jamison asked, half joking as they all walked into the living room heading over to the couch.

“Sure, even more awesome.” Emily nodded, with a laugh as she took a seat across from Jamison and Jake.

Jamison chuckled. “Great. Ask away.”

“So, you’ve mentioned you got late into the fashion game but I want to know ever since getting into it more and building your closets beyond band t-shirts and jeans. What has been your biggest fashion vice?” Emily asked, as Renee began filming Jamison while Jake R. took photos.

“I think it’s jackets, I’ll spend money on some nice jackets… but that could just be me. What do you think Jake?” Jamison asked, looking over at Jake curiously.

“Socks.” He answered, without hesitation causing everyone to laugh at his quick, short, and simple answer.

“I do spend a lot of money on socks or not money but I do own a lot of socks.” Jamison said, with a chuckle. “It rivals one of my tour mates Pat’s collection but he gets like pairs and pairs everyday from fans.”

“What do you get from fans?” Emily asked.

“A lot of my fans are originally from the Brendon Benson/Butch Walker circle so I actually get a lot of whiskey on tour.” Jamison admitted with a laugh. “A lot of homemade things too… records. Not so much fashion stuff but you know, I don’t think people know or see me as a fashion type of person so—makes sense why I don’t get socks on tour.” She said, jokingly looking a bit disappointed by her own assessment.

After more filming and talking about fashion, beauty, music, and even sharing a bottle of wine while telling secrets like how Jake flat irons Jamison’s hair due to her lack of knowledge with using one and Jake’s extensive knowledge of using one from his former days of flat ironing his hair. Jamison did a proper house tour before doing a few more photos and showing a few of her favorite and sentimental pieces of clothes and accessories she owned before the shoot and interview ended.

“Thank you so much for wonderful interview and drinks.” Renee said, as The Coveteur crew had finished packing for their things.

“Thank you for having me and hopefully my place was worth the time.” Jamison said, going down the line and giving each of them a hug before they all slowly began walking towards the front door.

“Oh it was and thanks for both being such good sports with the shoot.” Jake R. said, “We’ll send you the proofs and be in touch.” Jamison opened the door to let them out.

“Anytime.” Jamison said. “And thank you.” She gave a wave to the three saying goodbye before closing the door.

“That was fun.” Jake said, as they walked back into the kitchen still in their bathrobes.

“I’ve never done an interview in a bathrobe before.” She chuckled, taking a sit on the kitchen island counter.

“There’s a first time for everything.”

“True.” She smiled.

“What do you want to do now?”

“I kind of want to crash here tonight, I haven’t slept here in awhile…”

“Want to make a night in of it?”

“You read my mind.” Jamison said, “Want to call over Fran and the guys?”

“They went out to see Lisa Loeb tonight, remember?” Jake said, as he took a leftover cookie and began eating it.

“Right.” She nodded, “We’re stuck with each other again.” She said, with a fake sigh.

“You say it like it’s so horrible.” He said, dramatically while rolling his eyes. “I vote delivery and drinks.”

“I agree with your suggestion. Takeout menus are here.” Jamison opened a drawer and produced a slew of takeout menus.

The two had ordered in pizza and just sat on the couch eating and drinking beer in a comfortable silence. Jake had watched Jamison eat but he knew more than anything she was in her own head. Something he wished he was able to just make disappear at times. For him, it had been one of the most discouraging things to see Jamison struggle even though he was around, almost feeling powerless. But he knew more than anything sometimes she just might need an open ear.

“So, what's on your mind?” Jake asked, breaking the silence. “You’re like internally fighting with yourself. I can feel it.”

“You’re like this imaginary organ I need to be able function.” Jamison said, with a weak smile. “You kind of just know…” Jake chuckled at her remark.

“I am Jake Sinclair.” He gave her a proud smirk hoping it would make her laugh.

“You know, I wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for you.” She began, “I wouldn’t be able to handle being on this tour if you weren’t with me every night. And if you weren’t around to save me whenever things get weird, I would probably be feeling smaller being around John and Molly.”

“Is it hard seeing him happy?”

“This might sound terrible but honestly, I’m glad John is happy but somehow it stings that it’s Molly… the most un-LA girl from LA, super friendly, looks like Grace Kelly, and has her shit together. I don’t know I feel intimidated by her.” Jamison admitted, letting out a sheepish chuckle as she sipped her beer wishing it was something stronger.

“Why is that?”

“I’m scared she might be the one to give John all the love he needs…” She confessed, surprised by the own words.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Unedited. Oh shoot, it’s been awhile. I actually just flew back from going to the last day of Warped (it coincided with a work trip I had!) that ended up in a lot of interesting interacts and conversations with the dudes hahaha… but life has been busy with work and you know writer’s block. But hopefully this update makes up for it. That being said, thanks for all the support for this story (silent or not). I hope you know I appreciate all of you guys very much.

I will say the next chapter, there will be a bit of John/Jamison (not in a flashback variety!) and some other things… I HOPE THE ANTICIPATION KILLS YOU. KIDDING. But shit won’t hit the fan the way you guys think it will… I will say that.

And enjoy these other stories if you’re looking for other reads: ... And a Happy New Year, You Have My Attention, She's Killing Me, Keep on Going, Like We Used To

And… shameless self-promotion, I started a new story featuring Brendon Urie, so check that out if you’d like and leave me some love on that, it's called Everything Is Everything

Personal Replies

chelsea13
- SHIT ISN’T GOING TO HIT THE FAN THE WAY YOU THINK… or at least I think so hahaha I’m not even sure.

I did it on purpose; make people like Molly to make it harder haha. But here was some more Sin and Song for you :) always much love to you.

everdeen- There’s going to be a part on Jamison/everyone dynamic and why she/everyone have the respect/like for one another (so she doesn’t just seemed loved by everyone).

Every time you use gifs, I never know what to except besides laughter.

THERE WILL BE MORE OF THE TITLE USE WITHIN THE STORY. FOR SURE.

More Brendon and other tour antics for sure….

Georggthomas- I don’t know if this disappoints you but the ‘shit hit the fan’ isn’t going to happen super soon nor will it be the way you might think it is haha. But thank you so much for the comment and support!

WhiskeyPrincess118- I’m going to make you wait for it and stew it out. Hahaha. Someone might slip up….

Jamison is leaving the running of making Halvo her trophy husband the next chapter? I think so haha.

But I find that hilarious, I was like, “Man she’s like Jared and calling her Jam. Awesome!”