Status: All done!

The Webs We Weave

25

I squirmed as we walked away from Angelo and Beverly. "She really wants to show off her boobs."

Chris laughed and put his arm around me. "Hey, she likes her breasts. Who are we to judge?" My heart started to beat a little faster. I was still so in love with this guy. That's what had been on my mind all day. I liked Angelo, but Chris... He was everything to me. I shuffled closer to him and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"I recommend viewing them, though." he said. "They really are quite nice." He just laughed as we made our way back to my house.

"I just don't like women's bodies. I'm strictly dickly dude."

He busted up laughing even harder. "Oh my god..."

I jumped up and playfully smacked the back of his head. "Shut it Cerulli."

"You're so cute and short."

"Of course I'm short compared to your mountain ass!" I exclaimed. "I am vertically challenged and you leave me alone about it, you butt."

Things were quiet for a moment before Chris stopped dead in his tracks. "Do you... want to come to my house? I need to talk to you." Talk to me? What for? What about? What was going on in that mans head?

"Alright Chris." I said softly before he began leading me to his house.

After we had gotten there we grabbed something to drink and headed back to his room, perching on his bed before any talking happened. "So I guess I should just come right out and say it so here it is, I miss you Ricky. I miss you so damn much." He looked at his cup and continued. "I know we see each other every day, but I miss you still. I miss you romantically and sexually... And I can't take it anymore."

He said it. The only words I wanted to hear. I sat my cup down and snatched his away from him placing it next to mine. I pounced on him immediately afterwards. "I miss you too Chris. I miss you so fucking much."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Let's not miss each other anymore then. I know... I know what Angelo is doing right now. It hurts but it's what he wants. So I'm going to do what I want. I want you back Ricky. I need you back. I know that you and Angelo will never be on a good level to keep up anything with the three of us, and I don't want to be separated from either of you. But if Angelo can be happy with Bev, then I want to be happy with you."

I wiggled out from his arms and moved further up his body so I could attach our lips. "I love you Chris."

"I love you, too Ricky." he said, pulling me close to him as he kissed me. One of those kisses that always led to more and more and ended with an orgasm.

And that's exactly how it all happened. The kiss got deeper, a moan escaped here and there, and then the clothes were flying around the room and the real business began. We went at each other until he got a call from his mom saying she'd be home in twenty minutes. Then we raced around to get cleaned up, dressed, and erase the smell of sex in the room. Placing ourselves in the living room watching tv and acting like good, innocent children when she got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coming to a close!
This is beginning of the end.

xoxo
Sparrow