That Last Kiss I'll Cherish

Two

Derrick, phoned his mum who without a second thought said, "Yes." I was so happy I got to spend my last day in Ireland with my best friend. This would be the best night of my whole entire life. I was pulled from my thoughts by getting hit in the head with a flying gummy bear and the gummy bears friend the skittle. I turned to the direction of which came the two and saw Derrick lining up all gummy bears with one another.

"Der, just what the hell are you doing?" I gave him a your-so-weird face.

He grabbed a handful of chocolate chips and made what looked like a road along side the gummy bears, "Marringpeople gummy bears. Got a problem with it then take it up with my hand cause my face is busy with ministering!"

I walked over to him at my desk and listened to what he was saying, "We are gathered here today to join Mr. Green Gummy Bear and Mr.Red Gummy Bear in holy union. Do you Mr.Green Gummy Bear take Mr.Red Gummy Bear as your husband?"

I exploded with laughter, "Der?" He didn't respond so I said it again, "Der?!"

His face flashed up to mine and he was smiling his crooked smile, hair falling into his eye, and he looked so adorable. He sucked in a deep breath before saying, "Yesss?"

"Well I was wondering if you can re-date your Gummy Bear Wedding till tomorrow?" He looked as tho I was asking him to saw his foot off like in Saw. His eyes became all teary making me feel bad, "Never mind lets have them now."

"Hahaha, I got you. Oh my red roses can we watch Mean Girls? I so envy Lindsey Lohan, on her freckles." He glanced in my mirror twisting and turning every which way checking himself out, "Yeah, I'd so date me. I mean look at this," he pointed to his face, "I have such a cute face. But you Lily omg your so freaking beautiful. I want your bod."

"Oh my Derrick, I so have to quote Janis from Mean Girls on this, "Your to gay to function."

"You know it girlll." I cracked up laughing as I pressed play on the DVD player. I streched out on my bed next to, Derrick who looked as tho he was about to fall asleep.

"Night Der. I love you." I said to the hard to miss snoring sounds escaping from my best friend, "You never could stay up past midnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, okay so sorry shortness I know, but what'd you think?
The person with whom I based Derrick off of was laughing his butt off about how well I caught his personality. Hopefully you all enjoyed it=)

Thanks for read,
Farvel for evigt