Status: In The Works c:

Oh, Calamity

She's Such A Trick

-Alex’s POV-

“Kat, have you seen my car keys?” I asked, yelling since she was still getting ready upstairs. I swore that I left them on the kitchen table yesterday after coming home from breakfast with her. It had been two weeks since we started the affair and now it was almost my birthday so Katherine and I were going shopping for new clothing for my birthday party. It was in a week, on December 14th, and I needed to get a few things. A nice suit for the birthday dinner my parents planned and then some nice clothes for the party. Katherine needed a new dress and other clothes since it was getting colder by the minute and she had barely any jeans or long sleeved shirts.

“I thought they were on the table, Alex.” She said as she entered the kitchen. I turned around and smiled. She looked beautiful like always. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing that black and white crop top that I loved so much. Along with that she was wearing light denim skinny jeans and her maroon converse. Her make up was simple and her nails were painted a light shade of pink. Her lips looked so soft and I wanted to kiss them. “Why are you staring at me?”

“Because you’re beautiful.” She blushed when I said that and she walked over to me, pecking my cheek with a kiss. My parents weren’t home, despite that is was the weekend. I pulled her in and kissed her deeply, savoring every moment of it. We knew that it was wrong and that at any point someone could catch us in the act. So far though, we’ve been careful enough to have not gotten caught at all. I always questioned her on why she was still with Jack, and she would always answer the same. She still has feelings for him and she’s going to hold onto that.

“We should get going, Lex.” She said, breaking the kiss. I nodded, breathless and looked again for my keys. I found them under my jacket on the table and once I grabbed them, we headed out the door and to my car. Kat immediately put in Green Day’s album American Idiot and I turned up the volume so it could blast through the speakers. Kat started to sing along to American Idiot and I nearly took my eyes off the road to gape at her.

“I didn’t know you could sing.” I said, smiling at how beautiful her voice was even if she was singing a guy song.

“Oh, yeah. I don’t usually sing in front of people, not even Jack.” She blushed and I smiled wider. If I smiled any bigger, my face would be stuck like this.

“I guess I’m a special cause then.” I laughed. She nodded and kept singing along. We reached the mall a few minutes later and started our adventure for new clothing. I wanted to hold her hand more than anything, but when we were out in public it was too risky. Anyone could see us and take a picture or confront us or start rumors.

“Alex, I’ll be right back.” Katherine said as we were walking. “I, uh, have to use the restroom.” She blushed and I rolled my eyes at how she was embarrassed to tell me that.

“Okay, I’ll be in JCPenney.” I said, walking to the store. I ended up looking at suits for a good ten minutes before Katherine found me and walked over.

“Hey, sorry I took so long.” She laughed. I noticed she had a bag on her arm and I gave her a questioning look.

“I bought some accessories before I came here.” She said.

“Oh, okay.” I smiled and continued looking at the suits.

“I like this one.” She said, pointing to a typical black suit. “You should get this one.” She smiled at me and I nodded. If she liked it, then it didn’t matter what anyone else thought. I grabbed the suit and searched for a perfect white button up to go underneath. Once I found the right one, I got a blue tie as well and made the purchase. We started shopping for Kat next and it seemed like she tried on thousands of dresses before finding one we both liked. Well, I liked all of them on her but she didn’t. “What do you think about this one Alex?” She asked, stepping out of the dressing room.

“Wow, uh,” I was speechless. She looked flawless all the time, but this dress just enhanced that. It was a pale pink with a deep neckline, and I do mean deep. It showed off her C cups just perfectly. It was also a tight fitting dress, so it showed her curves. “I love it, Kat. You should get this one.” She blushed and nodded.

“Yeah, I like this one a lot so I’m going to get it.” She turned around to look in her dressing room mirror. “It’s not too, like, trashy or anything is it?” She frowned and I shook my head.

“Not at all, Kitty Kat.” She smiled and shut the door to her dressing room. She changed quickly and purchased the dress. At the end of our trip she left with that pink dress, a blue dress that looked so freaking cute on her, two pairs of white shoes, some long sleeved shirts and some new jeans. “Are you good on the clothing, Kat?” I asked as we got into my car.

“Yeah,” She smiled. “I can’t wait until your dinner so I can wear the pink dress.”

“I can’t wait to see you in that again.” I said, kissing her quickly before driving home.

-

-Katherine’s POV-

Jack, have you seen my earrings?” I asked, walking into my room where Jack was sitting on the bed. I just finished drying my hair and putting on my makeup, and was about to put on my white heart earrings but I couldn’t find them. Tonight was Alex’s birthday dinner and I needed to hurry up with getting ready.

“I think they’re on your dress, Kat.” He said. I looked at the top of my dresser and sure enough there they were. I put them in quickly and smiled.

“Get out, Jack. I need to change. I’ll be downstairs in a minute.” He pouted.

“Why can’t I just stay here and watch you change?” He whined and I rolled my eyes and pointed at the door. He left with a pout on his face and I closed the door. I changed quickly into the pink dress, pulled on one pair of white heels I had gotten last weekend, and put on a necklace. I sprayed myself with a little perfume and looked in front of my closet mirror. I looked good and that was exactly what I was going for. I was wearing this weird bra for my dress so it wouldn’t show but it wasn’t uncomfortable and it indeed did not show.

I walked downstairs and Jack was talking to Alex in the kitchen. I walked in and knocked on the wall. They turned around and gaped. I spun around, smiling at the results I had gotten.

“Kit Kat, you look amazing.” Jack said, pulling me towards him and giving me a kiss. I blushed, but only a little. My feelings for Jack were depleting much faster now, and my feelings for Alex were evolving quickly. I looked to Alex and he smiled.

“Jack’s right. You do look amazing.” I blushed more and turned away so Jack couldn’t see.

“I think I forgot something in my room, I’ll be right back.” I hurried up the stairs and hoped that Alex would follow soon. Two minutes later, there he was at my door. He closed it and immediately kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled when we pulled away. Tonight was going to be amazing. I had the perfect present for him. Last weekend, when I had said I needed to use the restroom, I had actually bought some lingerie. Yeah, that’s right. I was planning on giving my virginity to Alex tonight.

Okay, so technically my virginity was taken from me when I was just a kid, but this would be my first time having sex without it being rape. It would be one hundred percent consensual and passionate and loving. So, yeah, I’m giving him my virginity. It dawned on me, that I loved Alex.

“We should get back downstairs before anyone becomes suspicious.” I blushed and he nodded. He kissed me one more time and we exited the room, heading downstairs. Alex, Jack and I rode to the restaurant in Alex’s car while Alex’s parents took their own car. We arrived at the Italian restaurant about fifteen minutes later and I was red in the face from laughing at Jack and Alex’s stories.

“So you really locked him in a dog cage?” I asked, still laughing as we walked up to the doors of the restaurant. Alex nodded and Jack looked down ashamed.

“A fucking dog cage, man. I got defeated by a dog cage.” Jack pouted and I laughed even harder. Once inside we died down the laughter. We were seated quickly and the waiter took our drinks.

“Oh, Alex, honey. I can’t believe you’re turning seventeen tomorrow.” Isobel said, a tear in her eye.

“Mom,” Alex groaned. “It’s not that big of a deal.” I smiled and Jack put an arm around me. All I could think of was how wonderful tonight would be. I was giving my virginity to Alex and I was so sure about it. I decided to do it the day before his birthday because of the party tomorrow, and tonight just seemed right. Though, I did feel mildly guilty with Jack being beside me as I had these thoughts.

“I’d like to make a small toast.” I said, standing up from my seat. They all looked at me and I smiled. “Alex, I’ve only known you for about three months but it feels like a lifetime. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for befriending me that day at school and introducing me to the social world and your friends. Especially Jack” I somewhat lied at the last part. I needed to make it convincing. “I’ve seen you grow every day and you are one amazing guy. To Alex.”

“To Alex!” We raised our glasses and drank. The waiter came by shortly after and took our orders for our meals. The night was filled with delicious food and funny stories of Alex when he was younger. I felt like it had ended too soon, when in reality it lasted for three hours. I guess with the laughter and the food, time passed by quickly. Soon enough, we were all back at Alex’s. Jack left in a hurry, saying his mom was going to spank him if he was late. Alex and I laughed at that and said our goodbyes.

Once Isobel and Peter were sound asleep, I slipped into my lingerie. A blue lace bra, blue lace panties and a blue miniature night top was all I had on. My make up was more subtle now. I looked in the mirror one last time before going over to Alex’s room. I entered his room quietly and noticed he was listening to music with his eyes closed. I knew he was awake though, because he was playing the air guitar. I laughed to myself and walked over to him. I crawled into his bed and opened his eyes.

“Kat, what are you wearing?” He asked. “Because you look so fucking sexy right now.” He took out his headphones and placed them on the floor along with his iPod.

“It’s your birthday, Lex. I wanted to give you something special.” I smiled naughtily, kissing him deeply. I pulled myself on top of him and he deepened the kiss further. We broke apart for a split second, so he could get the top off. Once it was off our lips were connected once again. He unclasped my bra and flipped ourselves over so he was on top.

He cupped my breasts with his hands and kissed them lightly before taking my nipple into his mouth. Sensation flew through my body and I let out a quiet moan. He licked the other one for a minute as well before making a trail of kisses towards my panties. He slid them off quickly and looked at me, as if needing to make sure I was okay with it. I bit my lip and nodded. Jesus Christ, I wanted him. Now.

He took two fingers and inserted them into me. He pumped them slowly at first but started gaining speed. He started to lick my clit while he was fingering me and I arched my back out of the intense pleasure he was giving me. I moaned, a little louder this time but quiet enough so Alex’s parents didn’t hear.

“Alex,” I breathed. “I want you.” That was all I had to say. He stopped fingering me and brought his mouth back up to mine and kissed me. I felt his dick enter me and he started thrusting slowly. It didn’t hurt, surprisingly. He started to thrust faster and I moaned again only to be quieted with his kiss. It was pure bliss. The way our bodies moved with each other and the fire that swelled inside me was like ecstasy.

His thrusting became harder and harder with each passing moment and I was clawing at his back, knowing I was making marks. He made me feel. He made me want to love. I loved him with my entire being, which made this experience with him so much more enticing. I was reaching my climax, and by the way he was starting to get a little sloppy, Alex was too.

"Fuck." was all he said after we reached our orgasms. He collapsed next to me on the bed and my breathing was hard. It was nothing like my dreams; it was even better.

“Alex,” I breathed.

“Yeah?”

“I love you.” He smiled and started kissing my face all over.

“I love you too, Katherine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT: i made the ending better
edit edit: i made 18 into 17 cause i forgot i made them 16 oops

SHAIUFGEIUEOIFG IT HAPPENED. So if you're wondering why the hell this chapter was so fucking bad, it was because for some reason I keep getting these weird headaches whenever I write. So during the last few paragraphs I was battling a stomach ache and headache. I powered through it though so I could finish this chapter. I would have uploaded it last night when I finished but i felt like I was dying so here it is now (:
Katherine's Shopping Outfit
Alex's Birthday Dinner Outfit
Katherine's Dinner Outfit
Katherine's Lingerie