Status: In The Works c:

Oh, Calamity

We'll Keep A Secret

My hands were shaking and I was starting to feel anxious. I was finally going to an All Time Low band practice and for the next few hours I would be in the same closed space with Alex and Jack. Talk about awkward. Jack hasn’t been at school for the past two weeks and he even missed midterms. We were on winter break now, with Christmas in just two days. Even though Jack had been M.I.A since the party, he confirmed that he would be at practice.

“You okay babe?” Alex asked as he drove. I shook my head.

“We haven’t seen Jack in two weeks, Lex. It’s going to be awkward and we all want answers from him as to why he disappeared like that.” I bit my lip. My stomach was feeling a little queasy and it wasn’t from the car ride.

“I know.” He sighed. I could tell that Alex missed his best friend and I have been praying to whatever higher power that they will kiss and make up. “Maybe it will only be awkward at first and then he’ll come around.” I hoped he was right.

We arrived at the Dawson residence a few minutes later and Jack’s car was already in the driveway. Stepping out of Alex’s vehicle I bit my lip and breathed in slowly. Sooner or later, it was going to happen. Better it be sooner. Alex grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smiled at him and nodded. We walked into Rian’s house and down the stairs that led to his basement, otherwise known as the All Time Low practice area.

“Hey guys!” Rian said as we entered the open area. I smiled at him, then at Zack who just nodded his hello to me. Zack didn’t seem to talk much, but I didn’t mind. It was nice to have a quiet person in this group of obnoxious boys. Looking around, I didn’t see Jack so I figured he must be in the bathroom or something. “If you’re looking for Jack, he’s upstairs in the kitchen waiting on someone.” Could Rian read my mind?

“He invited someone? Who is he?” I asked, sitting on the couch that was to the side. Kara smiled when I sat down and I smiled back.

“She, actually.” Zack spoke up. “We don’t know who she is or why Jack invited her.”

“Oh, alright.” The uneasiness multiplied. Alex was busy setting up his guitar and mic stand so I decided I wouldn’t bother him. Besides his friends and me, the band and his music was his priority.

“You okay?” Kara whispered to me and I shook my head. “Is it Jack?” I nodded.

“He invited a girl to this band practice, Kare, and we don’t know who she is or what she looks like. We don’t know where Jack has been and if it’s with this girl who knows what the hell he has done.” I sighed. We looked at the boys who were finally getting things settled. Kara was about to speak when Jack came down the stairs.

“Hey guys, I want you to meet my friend Cassie!” He said as he entered the room with a brunette by his side. She was short, probably about 5’2 and she had dark brown hair that went past her shoulders. She was pretty, I’ll give her that. I plastered a smile on my face and walked over to her.

“Hey, Cassie, I’m Katherine. Nice to meet you.” I held out my hand and she didn’t shake it. I pulled my hand back and pursed my lips. Okay then. She obviously resented me so before I let my anger get the best of me, I turned away and sat back down on the couch.

“Sorry, I just don’t want to get slut on my hands.” My eyes widened.

“What did you just say to me?” I growled.

“Did you not hear? I said: I don’t want to get slut on my hands.” She spat at the word slut and for the first time in my life, I officially lost it. I started to pounce onto her, but Kara held me back.

“Alex, help me!” Kara and I knew that she alone couldn’t stop me if I kept struggling. Soon Alex’s arms slipped under mine and I was left struggling.

“Let me go, Alex!” I yelled.

“Control your bitch, Gaskarth. I don’t want that rabid animal giving me aids.” Cassie said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

“Lex,” I snarled. I felt him tense up and I knew what Cassie had just said pushed him to the edge. He let go and I pounced. Before anyone could stop me, She was on the ground and I was on top of her, a fist full of her stupid pink tank top in my hand. Using my free hand, I landed a punch to her face. It felt good. I felt powerful.

“Katherine,” Someone called but I couldn’t hear it. Another punch. “Katherine,” Another punch. “Katherine stop!” Another punch and this time I heard a sickling crack. “Katherine, stop! Fucking stop!” The voice got through to me and I stopped mid punch. My mind cleared and I finally realized what I was looking at.

Cassie’s face was covered in blood and her nose looked off proportion. She was unconscious, but still breathing. Alex helped me off of her and I couldn’t look away. I had done that to her. I beat her until she was out cold. From the crack I heard, I might have broken her nose. Scratch that, I did break her nose. “Kat? Kat, stop crying. It’s okay.” Alex’s voiced whispered to me. I didn’t even realize I was crying. I was even shaking. Alex helped me over to the couch and I collapsed onto it, sobbing.

-

I must have fallen asleep, because Jack and Cassie were gone and everyone was watching me when I opened my eyes.

“Are you okay, Katherine?” Kara asked quietly. I sat up slowly and Alex propped me up against his side.

“I think so,” I said, my voice groggy. “What happened to Cassie and Jack?”

“Jack took Cassie to the hospital. You broke her nose, Kitty Kat.” Alex said and my eyes widened.

“It was terrifying seeing you like that, Kat.” Rian said. “You got so angry and even when we tried snapping you out of it, you wouldn’t listen and you just kept punching.”

“I’m so sorry.” I said, holding back tears. “I ruined everything for you guys and the band again.”

“No you didn’t.” Alex said, turning my head so I could look him in the eyes. “I would have done the same thing in your position. Jack’s ‘friend’ shouldn’t have been saying those things to you. What pisses me off more is that he didn’t even do anything to defend you or stop her.”

“I didn’t defend her because I was mad at her.” We looked over to the bottom of the stairs to see Jack standing there, looking exhausted. “Katherine, I’m really sorry about this.”

“That’s such bullshit, Jack.” Alex said.

“No, really Alex. I am sorry.” Jack walked over and sat in front of the couch. “I’ll explain everything and who she is.”

“You have five minutes, Jack.” I said. He nodded. I saw him breathe in and out twice before saying anything.

“I met Cassie two weeks ago when I was ditching school to avoid you guys. We ended up hanging out and talking a lot. I told her about what happened between you and me, Kat, and she blew up saying that you were the most horrible person in the world for doing something like that to me.” I cringed. “I tried to explain that you couldn’t help your feelings, but I was still mad. When I invited Cassie over to band practice, I didn’t know you’d be here. Cassie resents you for what you did to me.”

“Obviously.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“I’m sorry I didn’t defend you, Kat. I’m still upset that you cheated on me with Alex and because I’m still upset, I didn’t defend you when I should have. Cassie got what she deserved, but she’s still my friend.”

“Well, I appreciate the apology Jack. I forgive you, but I don’t forgive that evil bitch.” I said.

“That’s fine.” Jack frowned. “But, can I start hanging out with you guys again? I miss you guys and I just want to put all of this behind us. I miss my best friend.” He said looking at Alex. Alex smiled.

“I knew you’d come around eventually. You’re forgiven Jack.” I knew Alex was waiting for Jack to apologize and when he did that Alex would forgive him right away. To be honest, I was glad this feud was ending. I did miss Jack as a friend, considering he was one of the funniest guys I knew. But still, I had this uneasy feeling about this reunion.

-

Christmas morning I was woken up by the smell of cinnamon rolls coming from downstairs in the kitchen. I got up from my bed, pulled on some sweat pants and headed downstairs.

“Merry Christmas!” Alex yelled, making me jump. I laughed and hugged him.

“Merry Christmas to you too, goof.” I let go and gosh, did I want to kiss him. Alex’s parents were in the same room though, and we haven’t exactly made our relationship public to them. In fact, they didn’t even know and if they suspected, they didn’t say anything. Isobel handed me a cinnamon roll and I took a bite from it right away.

“Assuming from how fast you ate that roll, they’re good?” Isobel asked, laughing at the mess on my face as if I were a two year old. I laughed as well and nodded.

“They’re delicious.” I smiled.

“Can we open presents now, mom? I want to see what Santa gave me!” Alex asked excitedly. Yeah, you heard right. Alex is a seventeen year old guy who still believes in Santa Claus. I can’t exactly talk though, considering I believe in him as well and now I was excited to see what I had gotten.

“My lord, Alexander, you’re so impatient.” Peter laughed. Alex and I ran into the living room with childish grins on our faces.

“Me first!” Alex yelled, sitting in front of the tree with all of the presents under it. He grabbed a present that had his name on it and smiled. It was a square box and slightly large so it had to be something amazing for sure. He tore the wrapping paper as fast he had grabbed it and yelled with joy. “A GameCube? Awesome! Thanks!”

“You’re welcome dear.” Isobel said, smiling at her son's excitement. “You’ve been wanting one for a while now haven’t you?”

“Yeah!” He smiled. He grabbed two other presents with his name on them. These presents were from me. I knew Isobel and Peter had gotten him a GameCube so I contributed by buying him two games. He ripped off the paper and his smile grew wider. “Pokemon Colloseum and Baten Kaitos Origins? Alright, which one of you got me these so I can hug you?” I raised my hand slightly and he nearly knocked me over. We laughed as he pulled away and I grabbed two presents. One was for Isobel and the other was for Peter.

“Here, these are for you guys.” I said handing them each their gift. I had gotten Isobel a sweater with an owl on it because owls are her favorite animal. It was cashmere, which is her favorite fabric, so I knew she’d love it.

“I love it, Katherine.” Isobel said, smiling as she hugged me with gratitude. “It’s so soft and it’s cute as well. Thank you.” I smiled.

“You’re welcome.” Next was Peter’s gift. I had gotten him a sweater vest he’s been having his eye on and it had finally gone on sale when I went back to buy it for him.

“This is wonderful! I’ve been wanting this sweater for a couple of months. You must pay attention, Katherine. Thank you so much.” Peter said, smiling.

“Now it’s your turn for presents, Kat!” Alex said. He handed me three presents, which were from him, Isobel and Peter. I opened Alex’s first, and saw that it was a Green Day shirt. I know what you’re thinking; a shirt? Really? Well, Lex and I decided to give each other the rest of the presents when we are alone. Anything to not be suspicious looking to his parents.

“I love it, Lex.” I smiled. I really did. It was a large, so it would be baggy on me. Perfect for sleeping in. “Thank you.” I opened Isobel’s present next. It was a beautiful blue dress, with a single shoulder and ruffles. “I assume this is for the New Years party you’re letting us throw?” I asked, smiling. Isobel nodded and I laughed. “Thank you, Isobel. It’s lovely.” Last but not least was Peter’s gift. It was small and looked like a CD case and when I opened it, I was correct. It was Blink 182’s album Blink-182 and I nearly screamed. This was their latest album and I didn’t have my own copy so Alex had been letting me borrow him. I stood up and walked over to Peter who was sat on the couch next to Isobel and hugged him. “Thank you so much, I love it.”

“You’re welcome.” He smiled. We spent the rest of the day just talking about random stories from all of our lives and I had to admit that Isobel and Peter’s stories were the best. I hung on to every word they said. It was around five in the afternoon that they called it a night.

“Is it really five P.M.?” Alex asked, looking at his phone.

“I guess so. I didn’t even notice.” I laughed. We walked down into Alex’s basement and curled up together on the couch in front of the TV down there. I kissed him eagerly and he returned the eagerness. “I’ve been wanting to do that all day.” I breathed as I broke the kiss. He smiled naughtily and kissed me again, deeper this time. He repositioned our bodies so that we could lay on the couch fully.

“Excited?” I giggled through kisses. His boner was showing majorly through his pajama pants and boy, did it turn me on. In the past two weeks, Alex and I have had sex at least four times and I was starting to worry I was becoming a sex addict.

“A little.” He kissed me again. “You’re just so sexy, Kat. I can’t help myself.” One hand tangled up in my hair, he used his free hand to run up my shirt. His touch sent electricity through my body and I nearly ripped his shirt off then and there. Hell, why wasn’t I? My hands trailed to the end of his shirt and started pulling it off of him. He let me pull it off of him and then he proceeded to take mine off as well.

His lips wandered to my neck where I let out a soft little moan. He traveled from my neck down to my breasts and kissed each one before leaving a hickey on my left breast. I would have scolded him otherwise for doing so but I was so caught up in the ectasy of this feeling that I didn’t care. More clothing hit the floor and soon enough we were both nude. Looking at his clothed body was one thing. Looking at his naked body though? That was a completely different level of turn ons.
I motioned for him to lay on his back and he did. He knew this was something I had found out I loved doing. I took his penis into my hands, admiring how hard it was and how large it was before putting his tip into my mouth. He moaned and I smiled with my eyes. I moved my tongue around, the way he liked it, and conjured more moans from him. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and started pushing my head down the pulling back up. This turned me on so much, so I complied.

Up and down and up and down. That’s how my head went, along with one hand stroking his dick. In and out and in and out went his dick to and from my mouth. More and more moans coming from Alex. According to Alex, I was like a pro at this sort of thing. I knew by how fast his breathing was that he was close to his limit.

“Fuck, Katherine, I’m gonna…” He unloaded his cum into my mouth, some of it spilling out and dripping down onto his abdomen. I swallowed what was in my mouth before licking up the rest like a good girl would. Even after that, he was still as hard as a rock and I was anticipating the next thing to come. He pinned me down to the original position we were in and trailed kisses down to my vagina.
The moment his tongue slid across me, I arched my back. He was amazing at this and I never wanted him to stop when he would do this. I came in no time and I was breathing just as hard as he was. We both smiled, knowing what came next. He looked at my body and I didn’t feel self conscious about my scars or my legs or stomach or any part of my body. With him, I felt beautiful and wanted.

I decided I wanted to try something new last minute. I quickly got onto my elbows and knees, tuning my head to look back at Alex who had a surprised look on his face.

“What is it, Lex? Like what you see?” I asked naughtily. “It’s yours if you want it.”

“Oh, I want it.” Was all he said before he positioned himself and thrusted his hard cock into me. I moaned loudly, but not loud enough for Alex’s parents to hear. Even though we were in the basement with the door closed at the top of the stairs, and Alex’s parents being two stories above us, we couldn’t risk them finding us or hearing us.

Alex thrusted deeper into me and I felt like I was on cloud nine. It seemed to end so soon, but in reality we were going at for an hour before he came onto my stomach. We were both covered in sweat, breathing heavily and I was shocked at how much I had loved it. Seeing him in this state, sweaty and worn out, made him even hotter than he was. We laid there in silence, and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

-

I woke up to a shrill voice screaming. Alex wasn’t on top of me, but looking to my side I saw him standing there looking scared. His hands were covering his balls and when I sat up I became majorly embarrassed. Isobel was standing there at the bottom of the basement stairs, a horrified look on her face. I tried covering my boobs and private area with my two hands and semi-failed.

“Isobel! What is it?” Peter yelled, coming down the stairs and stopped when he saw Alex and I. “Alexander, what the hell is going on here?” He asked, an angry tone in his voice.

“It’s not what it looks like, Dad.” Alex stammered.

“It is exactly what it looks like to me. Both of you get dressed and come upstairs immediately.” Isobel scolded, walking back up the stairs with Peter following. I quickly grabbed my clothing and started putting them on.

“Kat,” I turned to Alex.

“Yeah?”

“We are so fucking screwed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh! i know i said it would be closer to new years but i needed to get this in here first. next chapter will have the "talk" as well as the new years party. you'll also see katherine's dress next chapter that isobel gave her. Did you see it coming? Alex's mom finding them? Talk about awkward.