Status: In The Works c:

Oh, Calamity

The Party Song

“How long has this been going on?” Isobel asked, giving us a very disappointed look. I didn’t know which was worse. Alex and I getting caught, naked, by his parents or his parents lecturing us and oh let’s not rule out the potential option of kicking me out of the house. “Well?”

“About a month.” Alex spoke first.

“This has been going on for a month? A month ago, you,” She pointed to me. “Were with Jack, weren’t you? Are you trying to tell me you cheated on that sweet boy?” I nodded, unable to look her in the eyes. She sighed.

“Mom, you shouldn’t be mad at Katherine. Be mad at me. I kissed her first before she started dating Aaron and then it happened again with Jack. I shouldn’t have done it, and I should have stopped when she decided she liked me back.” Isobel gave Alex a look over, analyzing what to say next. After a minute or so, she finally spoke.

“I’m not mad at either of you. I am, however, disappointed. You could have told me this was going on, Alexander.” She gave us a disapproving look. “I don’t enjoy the fact that after a couple of months you two are being sexually active, but for heaven’s sake at least do it when we aren’t home and can’t find you both naked on the basement couch!” I cringed.

“Wait, are you saying it’s okay for us to date?” Alex asked, hope in his voice.

“I assume you’re already dating, but yes.” Alex jumped from the chair he was sitting in and went to hug his mother. I was too embarrassed to do anything so I smiled and nodded at her as my thanks.

-

“I still can’t believe my mom and dad are okay with us dating.” Alex said as I cuddled up to him. New Years Eve was tomorrow, meaning Alex’s party was also tomorrow. I couldn’t believe 2005 was just a couple days away.

“Yeah it’s kind of weird, but I’m glad they don’t have too much of a problem with it.” I smiled. He kissed my head and turned on the TV that was in front of us. We decided on movies in the basement for a date since neither one of us wanted to go out. With popcorn and hot cocoa and each other, this was perfect to us. We ended up deciding on Mean Girls and recited the whole movie. I remember seeing it in theatres with my mom and how we laughed until we cried.

“Lindsay Lohan is so pretty.” I said, after the movie ended.

“She has nice tits, I’ll give her that.” Alex joked. I playfully smacked him and he kissed me. Oh, how I wish we could have kept going.

“Stupid parents being home.” Alex said, as if he read my thoughts. That was one of the things I loved about him. He seemed to always know what I was thinking. Cuddling back into him, I felt myself drifting into a deep sleep.

-

“Alex, where is the rest of the beer?” I yelled from the kitchen. It was finally New Years Eve and Alex’s party was starting in an hour. I had my hair and make-up done, but I needed to put on my party clothes.

“Right here.” Alex said, walking into the kitchen with two more cases of Bud Wiser in his hands. I helped him put them into the fridge before kissing him. He lifted me up and put me onto the counter. Things became heated quickly. His hands trailed up my shirt, lifting it off of me. I know, I know. It sounds like we are both just really horny little shits and we shouldn’t be having sex so much but I couldn’t help myself. Alex sent electricity through my body, making me weak. I felt beautiful and comfortable with him.

Clothes were quickly discarded. I was positioned so I was leaning over the counter. We really had no shame if we were doing it in the kitchen. At this moment, I was extremely grateful that no one was here. He thrusted into me, making me moan. Every time we had sex, it felt like ecstasy. It was better every time. The faster and harder he fucked me, the louder I moaned. I never thought that being up against a kitchen counter would turn me on so much.

About ten minutes passed before the blissful sex ended. We covered a lot in ten minutes: the kitchen counter, the kitchen table and even up against the wall in the kitchen. I figured by the end of January we will have done it everywhere in this house.

“Alex, I need to get ready.” I breathed. I’m sure my hair needed a re-do now that it was post sex hair. We had ended up lying on the floor for a couple of minutes, trying to catch our breath. I sat up before pushing myself to get up. I grabbed my scattered clothing and turned around to kiss a now standing Alex.

Once in my room, I put on my dress with my fishnet tights and my black heels. My make up still looked okay at least, I thought to myself looking at my mirror. I grabbed my hair brush and brushed out all the knots and tangles. Grabbing my curling iron, I turned it on and waited for it to heat up before I curled some of my hair loosely. Finishing, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hot. Alex was going to lose his mind.

Walking back downstairs, I saw that a couple dozen of people showed up. Looking around, I didn’t see Alex. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw him talking to Jack.

“Hey Jack, nice to see you here.” I said, walking up to them. They stopped talking to each other to look at me and I could see their jaws dropping mentally. Alex pulled me to him and planted a kiss on my lips.

“You look beautiful.” Kiss. “So very beautiful.” He kissed me one more time before getting all of us a beer. He came back with three and handed Jack and I one. “Here’s to a new year!” We toasted and downed our beers. After grabbing another, Alex and I made our way to the living room which was the dancing area. It didn’t take long before the music swept us both away. It must have been hours dancing, but to my surprise it had only been half an hour when we went back into the kitchen.

After downing another two beers, and a few shots, I felt myself getting dizzy. Stumbling outside onto Alex’s patio, I nearly tripped. I was waiting for my body to hit the ground,, except it never did. I looked up to see who had caught me, and found myself looking at Jack.

“Be careful, Kat.” He laughed. He helped me stand up straight and led me to one of the chairs that was sitting near the outside table. “Do you need some water?” I shook my head.

“I’m okay, I think.” My head felt fuzzy and I was beginning to feel nauseous. Before I knew it, I was out on the yard puking up whatever I had just drank. Jack hurried over to me and moved my hair out of the way. After a few more seconds I was done throwing up my guts and Jack let my hair down.

“We should get you to bed.” Jack suggested and I nodded, suddenly exhausted. He helped me stand up and I leaned on him while walking back into the house. I didn’t see Alex anywhere and I figured he was just looking for me. We made our way upstairs and into my room where Jack took off my heels and tucked me into bed.

“Jack,” I called as he was leaving my room. He turned around.

“Yeah?”

“Thank you for everything.” He smiled and nodded, exiting the room.

-Jack’s POV-

Once I tucked Katherine in, I went back into the hallway and closed her door so she could get at least a little quiet. I decided I’d find Alex and tell him, no doubt he was worried and looking for her. Though, as I searched his house, I couldn’t find him anywhere. There were still a lot of people in his house, but I could spot Alex right away if he were in the crowd. I searched the whole house once more before getting a bad feeling.

“I swear to God..” I muttered to myself. I made my way back upstairs and stood in front of Alex’s door. “He better not be with Lisa in there. Or anyone else.” I didn’t know who I was talking to, but it didn’t matter. I opened the door, barging in. “Alex are you-” My words fell as I saw what I was fearing. I groaned mentally. “I’m going to fucking kick your ass.”

It wasn’t just Lisa he was with. There was another girl, a brunette, that he was kissing before his eyes opened at the sound of my voice.

“Shit.” He jumped off the bed, throwing the brunette aside. “Jack, I swear it’s-”

“Not what it looks like?”

“Yeah…” Alex looked down then back at me with frantic eyes. “Please, please, whatever you do.. do not tell Katherine.” I didn’t know what I was going to do. I wanted to punch him. I wanted to run to Katherine’s room and tell her. “Please.”

“I give you until the end of next week to tell her. If you don’t, I will.” I wanted to tell her right now. He was lucky I was letting him get this much time. Relief filled his eyes and I couldn’t stand being in there anymore. I left the room and slammed his door when closing it. How could this night get any worse? I sighed. It couldn’t. He hurt Katherine. Even though she hurt me in the same way, I didn’t wish it upon her. I should have known though. Alex wasn’t the type to keep serious relationships.

Happy fucking New Years.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow okay so i know this chapter sucks and you guys will hate me for doing this to kat. BUT IT PLAYS OUT I SWEAR. in fact, I already have the epilogue typed for this story
Katherine's Dress