Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

It takes one thing

Vic's POV:
I was talking to all of my bros when suddenly a teacher taps on my shoulder. I probably forgot to do something, but I don't really care. It's Mrs.Brandy. I really don't like Mrs.Brandy and she surely does not like me. She doesn't say anything sour-mouthed though. She just tells me that there is a new student and needs to be showed around. I kind of smirk to myself thinking of how this person could benefit me. After all, I've got nothing left in my heart, right?
I walk into the office dreading to see a hyper teenage girl surrounding me, but it's just a boy staring at me. He seems to be staring intently for a long time now, which bothers me. I walk over towards him and motion for him to come on, but he just stares at me. His eyes begin to linger around my face. I began to feel heated, but I hoped he hadn't noticed.
He finally moved towards me and I walked out of the office. Everyone was in class now but us, so maybe this guy did bring me something with him. I nudge any other thoughts of him off and begin showing him the lockers.
.................. *hours later*
For some strange reason, Everytime I looked at him, I began to feel flushed and maybe even a little turned on. He affected me so much. It kind of scared me. I'm normally not like this towards anyone, but he just made me feel something. I shouldn't feel like this though. I'm that teen in school with a reputation. I can't go falling for this guy. I'm not even gay.
Kellin's POV:
Towards the end of him letting me tour, he looked extremely frustrated. I didn't know why though. He kept looking at me though. I tried to smile, but that made things way worse. As soon as I did, he looked away quickly and hid his face for awhile. I kind of frowned at that.
He looked so perfect though. Even with his cheeks so flus-Wait what? Did I make him blush? Maybe that's why he looked away. A slimmer of hope looked my way. Maybe he could be mine. Wait Kellin woah. He could just be naturally like that. You're too ugly anyways for him to ever want you. I wanted to stop these thoughts now, but they kept lingering back sometimes. After awhile though they went away.
Vic looked towards me finally and I got really excited. I almost smiled, but forced myself not to. I didn't want him not looking at me again. I ended up smiling anyways. He took one look and started hyper ventilating. I was kind of shocked by his reaction of my smile. It made me smirk though. I realized how much power I had in his actions, but thought that I shouldn't take advantage of it. I came over to him forgetting everything and asked him if he was okay. Vic couldn't seem to look at me though. It was if that if he did, I would die or something. I touched his arm softly and he flinched and froze. "C-calm down," I mumbled.
It took Vic awhile, but he soon went back to normal some. He didn't stop breathing heavily though. He just tried not to look directly at me for the rest of the time. When it came to an end, he decided we could just relax for the next three hours and do nothing in school, or we could go to his house.
I decided that going to his house seemed a whole lot more fun. Wait, Kellin. All you know is his first name and now you're going over to his house? Oh well. I got into his car and we drove away.