Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

It's not over yet

Kellin's POV:
I lied to Vic. When he placed his leg between my thighs, I knew I had to lie. If I didn't he would just keep bothering me.
Vic's POV:
I can't wait for Kellin to come over! I couldn't stop tingling with excitement. I waited for about thirty minutes, until there was a knock on the door. I rushed to the front door to find Kellin there. "I'm so glad I worked things out with you," I smiled brightly.
Kellin looked at me and laughed like crazy. I gave him a questioning look and he pointed down to my shoes. I had been so excited that I had out the wrong shoe on... "Nice matching," Kellin giggled. Oh god. His laugh was so adorable. My face began to feel warmer.
"So... Kellin. Want to work on the project?"
Kellin just stared at me. "Hmmm?" He asked. He had been staring at my lips this whole time.
"I said if you wanted to work on the project." Kellin nodded his head and we went upstairs. "What are we going to do for love!?" We had been sitting here for about forty-five minutes and so far nothing. Kellin seemed very distant and distracted.
Kellin finally looked over at me. "Why," he asked. "Why did you try to kiss me? Why did you embarrass me in hallway? Why did you yell at me and blame me?" I didn't know how to answer. My mouth just stood wide open, but no words came out. I finally managed to say,"I-I don't know."
"We'll you should know!" he stood up in an outburst. Kellin walked over to me and sat right beside me. "I could give you what I think are all the answers." I was hoping he didn't know the answers. I shrugged. "Carry on." Kellin just looked at me before continuing. "I know why you embarrassed me in front of your friends." Oh please tell me he didn't guess it. "You saw me with Oli." I bit my lip and hoped he wouldn't see through me. "And?" He smirked. "When you saw me with Oli, you were jealous." I flinched at this. He was right. "No... Why would I be-" Kellin cut me off at this point. "Because you like me and I like you." I could tell that Kellin didn't mean to say that because his face was red and he looked away from me to look at the ground.
This made my mouth drop open. He knew I liked him, but now I know he likes me too. Butterflies, no, lions filled my stomach and I felt amazing.
Kellin looked up at me again. We were only inches apart from each other. I was scared he might kiss me, so I thought of something fast. I really wanted to be the one to kiss him. "Kellin." He nodded slowly. "I'm so glad you just said what you did."
I've already been rejected by him once, so I carefully leaned closer to him. He didn't notice. I took this time to surprise him.
Without one word, I pulled him towards me, my hands in his hair, and pushed my lips against his. He wasn't kissing back. I began to freak out and pulled away looking at him in the eyes. Tears began to form, but I tried to ignore that right now.
"K-Kellin?" Kellin was unresponsive and was exactly how he was when I kissed him. No emotion showed on his face. I really screwed up. I wanted to throw up and die at that moment. He didn't even react... The pit of my stomach churned like fire.
I turned around getting off the bed when I was pulled back onto it and having my lips crushed against his. I kissed back and just liked feeling his soft lips against mine. They were so tender and are, maybe, now all mine.
We pulled apart and I pulled his hands into mine. Our fingers intertwined and I could just get lost in his eyes. "Vic, yes, I do really like you." He answered. He answered! My heart jumped with joy and I caressed him into my arms. He was warm and I felt like I could just hold him forever. I snuggled into his arms more and fell asleep, feeling better than I ever had in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
FLUFF is all that exists right now c: