Status: This is the first walking dead fic I've written, so please leave feedback if you have the time: ) thank you

Arrow to the Side

Where's Lori?

Anna decided not to tell Daryl about splitting up for hunting. Lori had screwed that up royally. Instead she sat with him until it started to get dark. She announced she would go down and help prepare dinner. Daryl silently nodded at her as she dusted of her backside and walked away.

Upon arrival at the main camp, She noticed Carols presence around the cooking fire and decided to steer clear. The woman irked her and made her feel slightly sick. She went to find someone else to talk to.

She realized she hadn't even gone to see if she could help Beth. The thought made her feel guilty.

She hadn't put much thought into this. As she headed over she worried for Rick. He had it hard. Even now he was the one out looking for Hershel. The steps up to the house creaked under her weight.

She opened the door to see Beth giving the ceiling an empty stare. She hated to think it about her friend, but it was a little creepy.

Andrea was sat by the bed with the Greene family. When she saw Anna standing outside the door, she nodded to Maggie and stepped outside, closing the door as quietly as possible.

"How is she?" Annas voice filled the deafening silence.

"Honestly?" Andrea looked at Anna skeptically, "I don't know. We need Hershel."

"That's what Lori said earlier." Anna pulled the curtain away from the window and peeked out. "Where is she anyway? I thought she came back here."

"No. She never came back here.Why? When did you see her"

"I was with Daryl. She asked Daryl to go and look for Rick and Hershel. Daryl said no." Alarm was starting to creep into her voice, along with a haunting suspicion that was creeping into her mind.

"You don't think..."Andrea's voice trailed off in horror.

"She wouldn't. would she? She couldn't be that stupid. She's pregnant."

"We should tell Shane."

"I suppose so." Anna was uneasy about telling Shane, of all people, but she didn't see a better option.