Status: This is the first walking dead fic I've written, so please leave feedback if you have the time: ) thank you

Arrow to the Side

No pictures?

When Anna woke up the next morning she felt good for a change. She decided to go get up and bring Daryl some breakfast and the book she had picked up. She figured she could learn some stuff about hunting from him even when he was still injured.
Even breakfast seemed good. Fresh eggs and chicken courtesy of the Greenes. She finished her loaded two plates with food and padded to Daryls tent. The still dewy grass soaking the bottom of her sneakers.

"Knock Knock" She grinned as she stepped through the open tent flap.

"Mornin'" Daryl seemed cheery. His shirt was unbuttoned and was revealing a fair bit of his chest. Anna blushed and hoped he didn't notice.

"I brought you some breakfast and the promised book." She dropped the book into his lap.

"Thanks" Then paused with a grin on his face.

"What, no pictures." He replied flicking casually through the paperback.

"I know, right? It seems strange that the first thing everyone grabs in the apocalypse is graphic novels, I'm afraid that was all that was left." her tone was sarcastic but friendly.

Daryl chuckled. "So you got your new tent?"

"Yeah, I got dangerously close to being stuck with a peppa pig tent, but I set up near Glenn and T-dog."

"Cool, so did you still wanna learn to hunt soon. I should be fine by tomorrow morning."

"That sounds great."

"What are you like with a gun?"

"I'm pretty good. My, umm, dad taught me when the broadcasts first started."

"Okay ,then. I'll see you tomorrow early."

"It's a date!" She blushed when she realised what she said but there was no taking it back now. She just grinned and played it off.

Why does that guy make me so nervous?