I'm Still Here

Chapter 2

Monday finally came. I was glad I was going to be able to see Jack and all of my friends.

My weekend went like most others:
I did my chours, read, had to deal with my sister, helped my mom out with dinner, cleaned out my hampsters cage, and read some more.

Thats how most of my weekends went, sometimes it was a little diffrent but that didnt really matter. I walked into school to see my friends already waiting for me at my locker. I smiled at them as I walked up. They asked me about me and Jacks six month aniversiery and I told them what happened. Like I said before It didnt really bother me. I actually sorta knew Jacks grandmother and she was a really sweet lady.

I finished up at my locker to see Jack walking to my locker. His blonde hair being flipped out of his face. I blushed a little when he walked up and lifted me up, spined me around then hugged me. He kissed me on the cheek and smiled. He was sweet, just like his grandmother. "How was your grandmoter?" I asked. He told me that she was getting worse. I could tell he was blinking back some tears. I hugged him, he needed it.

Come lunch time Jack called me over to the table. "Anna, this is Jessica. " Jack said refuring to the new girl who was sitting in my spot. I raised an eyebrow. "Why is she in my spot?" I asked looking her up and down. She had blue hair that faded to purple tips. Her eyes were green and she was wearing to much makeup if you asked me. Jack and Jessica both just looked at me and stared. I rolled my eyes and sat at the other open spot next to Jack.