Status: in progress

Walls

Three.

(WARNING there is bad language and sexual humour if that bothers any of you.)

Alex walked into his first period of the semester, his mind practically swimming in quadratics and cubics, and surds, that to be honest, he still didn't quite understand. He'd worked on his maths over the summer to avoid any possible embarrassments in classes this year, he wasnt even thinking about getting a good grade; only trying to limit the moments that make him want to melt into the floor. He made his way over to a desk, in the far left of the room, second row back. It was when he looked up from his feet as he unpacked his files from his bag, that he saw two people, one next to him, one behind, that were staring at him. He'd seen them around, and he was sure they were Jack's friends, but that did little to explain why they were concentrating on him. Alex's cheeks began to burn, and so he sat down quickly.

"Hey, are you Jack Barakat's roommate?" the more buff of the two leaned over.

"Yeah.." Alex answered, his voice quavering slightly.

"Did you have a nice time with him yesterday?" the one behind asked.

"Uhm, yeah?" His answer sounded more like a question.

"And do you like him?" Whether they, later discovered to be named Zach and Rian, meant like as in fancy, or like as in friends, Alex will never know, because the maths teacher finally walked in, spurting new facts about indicies and other bullshit.

Later that day, after all classes had finished, Alex headed back to him room, and unlocked the door, to find a roomful of people.

"Heyyyy, Lexy. Meet the fuckers!" Jack called up from his seat on the floor, where the total of five of them were sat in a circle. They smiled over at him, but Alex couldn't help but feel suspicious.

"'Lexy' huh? That what you call him in bed?!" Jordan remarked, igniting laughter in the others, Jack included. Alex was still stood uncomfortably in the doorway.

"Come in, sit down, tell us your secrets." Tay invited, causing a chorus of "yeah join in!"'s to erupt from the others, so Alex did as he was told, placed his bag under his desk, and sat down in the space they had created for him, opposite Jack.

"We're playing truth, dare or would you rather. Except it's shit because Jack said to not have alcohol on the first school night back." Tay explained, adding a pout onto the end for effect. Alex nodded in understanding, but he always hated these games. They might as well call it "tell your dirty secrets or perform a weird mildly sexual act", and it always got way too personal way too quickly for Alex's liking.

"Ri, would you rather shove your hand up a cow's backside, or make out with Tay?" Asked Jordan, who smiled innocently as Rian rolled his eyes at him.

"I'd make out with Tay."

"Flattered."

"You should be. Uh, Jack, truth or dare?" Asked Rian, knowing full well that Jack would definitely pick dare. And how right he was.

"Dare." Jack confirmed.

"Anal fist Alex." Commanded Rian, completely and utterly serious.

"Inappropriate for school grounds, Mr Dawson." Jack replied, sticking his nose in the air.

"Fine, pussy. Seven minutes in heaven in the bathroom, now." Jack looked up at Alex, who was somehow managing to grow redder every minute. Jack stood up, and took Alex's hand, pulling him up after himself. He locked the bathroom door and got out his phone, typing on a notes page. We dont need to, we can just pretend. Sorry if they make you feel uncomfortable, you'll get used to them soon. Alex read this, and breathed a sigh of relief. He'd never kissed anyone, and he wouldnt have known what to do. Alex was internally kind of happy that Jack planned on keeping him around, implied by the 'you'll get used to them soon.'

With one minute to go, Jack ran his hands through Alex's hair, and pulled at his own a little. He took his own shirt off, and crumpled Alex's. As the timer outside the bathroom went off, Alex unlocked the door and headed back over to the circle, a shirtless Jack in pursuit, who was pulling the clothing article over his head.

"Enjoy that, lads?" Zach raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Yeah, Lex sure knows how to get a man wound up." Jack winked at Alex, who blushed. The others laughed at his phrasing.

"Jack, are you gay?" Tay inquired after the laughing had died out.

"As long as my dick gets action I couldn't really care less to be honest." Jack replied, truthfully. And that's how he kind of sort of admitted to not being 100% straight to his friends.

"Not that your dick gets action anyway!" Responded Rian, sassily.

"Ah well, your mum would beg to differ." Jack grinned.