You Are Not Alone

Surprise

Lily's POV

"Lily, wake up, babygirl", a soft voice vaguely registered in her mind. However, she had no intentions of waking up, so she groaned and turned away from the nuisance. She was pretty sure the voice was giggling at her now. Now, someone was shaking her. How rude!

"Five more minutes", Lily mumbled, her face buried in her pillow. This only made the voice laugh harder. When she felt herself being shaken once more, she swatted at whoever it was, as if they were an annoying fly.

"Lily Parker, get your cute butt out of bed before I make you", the voice warned, but still laughing. She finally realized that it was Michael.

"I'm awake!" Lily suddenly sat up, wide eyed. "So....." She said, smirking at her boyfriend.

"So.....what?" Michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh, don't play dumb, Michael! What's my surprise?!" She whined, making Michael laugh.

"You'll find out eventually, but not yet", Michael refused to give her any clues. "Now you need to get up and get ready."

"Fine, have it your way", She huffed, pouting adorably.

"Thank you, I will", Michael smirked, leaning down to peck her lips.

"Will you at least tell me how I should dress?" Lily asked.

"Simple and casual. We're not going anywhere fancy", Michael replied. She was glad he at least gave her that much. Nodding, she stood from the bed.

Lily walked over to the closet, preparing to put together her outfit for the day. She cocked an eyebrow when, instead of leaving the room, Michael sat at the foot of her bed, watching her. When he noticed her look, he just smiled innocently at her. Shaking her head, she returned the smile and picked out her clothes.

Once she had everything she was going to wear, she turned towards the bathroom. Michael's voice stopped her.

"Where are you going?" He asked her, frowning.

"Uh, I-I was going to go change?" Lily said, pointing towards the bathroom. It came out sounding like a question.

"Why? I've already seen you naked", Michael said, smirking as she blushed.

"I-I, I don't- Uh....yeah", Lily so eloquently replied. Michael snickered as her blush deepened. Although she was embarrassed, she knew he had a point.

Walking back over to stand next to the bed, Lily set her clothes on it. For some reason, she felt more shy about changing in front of Michael than she did when he had seen her while they were doing...things. Maybe it was because this had nothing to do with sex. It was just an every day routine. She wasn't sure why, but it seemed as if this were such a "married couple" thing to do. That thought led to her thinking about being married to Michael.

Okay, Lily. Stop overthinking this! It is WAY too soon for that! She shook her head at how ridiculous she sounded in her head. It wasn't like Michael was thinking like that. That's what she thought anyway. She had no way of knowing that Michael was already quite sure that he would marry her some day.

Taking a deep breath, Lily pulled her leggings down. Stepping out of them, she glanced at Michael. He was staring at her every move. With shaking hands, she lifted her shirt over her head, revealing her naked breasts to his hungry eyes. Feeling more nervous, she brought her arm up to cover herself. It looked rather awkward, since she was now trying to dress with one hand.

"Don't", Michael said softly. "You don't need to hide from me, Lily. You're beautiful." Lily felt a familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Once again, Lily revealed herself to Michael. She smiled at him shyly. The entire time she dressed herself, Michael did not move. Nor did he try anything. She wasn't sure if anyone would think she made sense, but that made this moment all the more personal. He was simply watching her as she did normal every day things. He looked at her with so much love and desire, and Lily was sure he could hear her heart pounding.

After what felt like an agonizingly long time, Lily was finally dressed. She wore a pair of white, frayed shorts and a black t-shirt. On the t-shirt was a picture of Mickey and Minnie, kissing and holding hands. Next she put on a pair of red Chuck Taylors. Next she put on a Mickey Mouse necklace and watch. Putting her curls up into a ponytail, she grabbed her Mickey Mouse tote bag and put everything she thought she might need in it. It was then that she realized Michael was grinning at her.

"What?" Lily asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing", Michael said, his grin becoming wider.

"Should I change?" Lily asked confused.

"Nope, definitely not", Michael shook his head, giggling to himself. Lily shrugged and sat in front of the mirror.

"Hey, Michael?", Lily said as she looked at him through the mirror.

"Yeah, babe?" Michael turned his eyes from her body to her reflection. Lily blushed, having noticed how his eyes were checking her out.

"Are we going to be outside a lot today?" She cut him off, knowing he was going to deny her any clues. "I'm only asking because I need to know if I should wear sunscreen."

"Oh ok. Yes, we will be, so sunscreen would be a good idea", Michael replied. Lily nodded and proceeded to put sunscreen on her face. When she was done, she grabbed her white and black bowler hat, placing it on her head.

"Nice hat", Michael said, grinning. He always did appreciate a good hat!

"Thank ya", Lily replied, returning his smile and winking.

Soon, Michael and Lily were climbing into the limo. Archie grinned when he saw her.

"Good day, Miss Lily! How ya doin'?" He asked kindly.

"I can't complain. How 'bout you, Archie?" Lily returned the question.

"I woke up this mornin', so I'd say I'm doin' alright", the old man said with a wink. Lily giggled and Michael slid into the seat next to her.

"So, when will the big mystery be revealed?" Lily asked with a smirk.

"When I say so", Michael returned, sticking his tongue out at her. Lily rolled her eyes playfully.

During the trip to wherever it was they were going, Lily was snuggled up to Michael. They passed the time chatting, playing and goofing around. Of course, there was plenty of kissing involved. They had fallen into a comfortable silence, simply enjoying each other's company. It was then that Lily looked at her watch. They had been driving for two hours!

"Uh, Michael", Lily said, getting his attention.

"Hmm", was Michael's reply as he looked away from the window to look at her.

"Are we almost there? We've been driving for two hours", Lily questioned. Michael just smiled.

"We'll be there in about half an hour then", Michael said, still refusing to give anything away.

Lily spent the next twenty-five minutes, bombarding Michael for clues. No matter what she asked and no matter what she tried to bribe him with, he refused her. With her arms crossed over her chest, Lily pouted like a petulant child. This, of course, only made Michael laugh. After a couple of minutes, he kissed her cheek. Still pouting, she shoved him away with her shoulder.

"Oh, Lily", Michael sing-songed in her ear.

"What, Michael?" Lily asked, still pouting, looking at the floor.

"Maybe you should look out the window", Michael said, grinning at her.

When Lily did as instructed, she gasped. After staring in shock for a minute, she suddenly jumped in Michael's lap.

"Oh, Michael! Thank you so much! Oh, my God! I can't believe you did this! I've always dreamed of coming here! How did you know?!" Lily was so excited, she didn't realize she was rambling.

"I may have made a few calls to your parents", Michael answered, giggling as Lily rained kisses all over his face. She instantly pulled back to look down at him.

"You did all that for me?" Lily asked, she felt like she could cry.

"Of course! There's nothing I wouldn't do for you Lily", Michael whispered, stroking her cheek. Lily grinned, leaning down and kissing him passionately, hoping it would convey how grateful she was for him and his generosity.

"Thank you, Michael", Lily whispered, leaning her forehead against his.

"You're welcome, Lily", Michael replied, gazing at her lovingly. "Welcome to Disneyland, babygirl."