Sequel: Radiate
Status: Finished // Currently edditing/correcting the mistakes.

As I Follow This Little Lies

Just Another Day

Sydney lied down in her hotel room on a king sized bed, staring off into space. She was even more tired. They came late for the concert, than poor Billie had to go to the airport with Brittany and there was an oh so dramatic goodbye and tears destroying Brittany's perfect make up. Sydney couldn't be more happy. She felt relived. She was back to her happy, hyper self. Her worst enemy was gone... for quiet some time.

Despite the fact that her eyes didn't want to cooperate with her awake mind, she somehow managed to get up and walk to the doors and open them. No one stood there. She yawned and kicked the doors shut and decided to go to sleep. She blinked her eyes not believing the sight.

"Tre? How the heck.. What are doing here? How?" Tre smiled devilishly and puffed out his chest.

"I" he said in a low voice. "Am awesome."

"Um.. Fine, Mr. Cool, but Sydney's in the dream land and she doesn't know how the hell you got in."

"You - Slow motion, me - magic tricks, Tre the awesome man. The one and o-"

"Enough." she walked up to him and put an arm around his shoulder, with a small smile. "What ya want?"

"Don't you want to go get drunk with us?"

"Us? Whose us?"

"Guys. Allison's not coming. She's feeling sick."

"Nah. Gotta check on my friend. You never know. She might be pregnant." Sydney said in thought and then something snapped and she ran out the door to Allison's and Matt's room. The doors were opened so she ran into the room without knocking.

"You!" she pointed at Matt. "If she's pregnant go get married, like, now!"

Matt stared at her blankly as Allison tried to stifle her laugher.

"Sorry to crush your dreams, sis, but we don't plan on having kids. Ali's not even sick." Sydney grinned and jumped onto the bed that they were lying on, watching TV.

"So, why don't you go get drunk with Tre and the rest?"

"No one's going with Tre to get drunk." Allison laughed. "He told you this?"

"Yup. So.. are we going?" Sydney looked at them with pout on her face, like a little child waiting for her parents to get her cookies. "We can dance whole night and we can even... um.. never come back again?"

"Weren't you the one falling asleep on stage? I thought it was Billie, who rushed onto the stage to save you from falling into the audience?" Matt snickered.

"That my dear" Sydney pointed her finger into the air "is in the past. I didn't know it was Billie."

"You didn't?" Allison smirked. "Oh, yea, you was out of it. He took you backstage and then you came back running with a scared expression on your face. Poor Billie. He was so confused."

"He told you all of this?" Sydney titled her head to the side. Matt laughed.

"Everyone were confused. Brittany vowed to kill you."

"So what, Mattie? She's not here anymoooooooore!" she jumped to her feet and made a victory dance.

"Yep, so now go cos I think Billie's got some empty space in his bed." Matt chuckled and looked at Sydney, who suddenly jumped onto the floor.

"I'll do so!" she ran out the door and Allison and Matt burst into laugher.

"Um.. did I just say I'll go to Billie's...room? I'm going..my room. Sleep. Alone." she said nervously.

"Sure. You're foolishly in love...still." Allison laughed. "So, you're on a love high? That's why you're so hyper?"

"Better check out what Dave's doing cos I think he had a thing for this Mel girl." she said with an evil smirk. "I think we'll hear from them more often!" she exclaimed walking to her room.

***

"Finally!" Billie exclaimed as Sydney walked out the bathroom. She turned her head to the side, looking confused.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for you. We were supposed to go for some interview." he smirked eyeing her. "Are you going like this?"

She groaned and returned to the bathroom, with her cheeks crimson red. It's such a great beginning of the day, when your ex ends up in your room and you're only in a towel, embarrassed.. Awesome, right?

"Sydney, come on! It's not like I never saw you like that!"

"Close your eyes or leave!"

"Fiiiiine" she heard Billie sigh and she walked up to the doors and stuck her head out. He had his back turned on her. She hastily walked to her bag and took out some random clothes. "But I wouldn't complain if you went in only that!"
she looked up at Billie eyeing her with a smirk.

"Billie, you're such a moron." she ran back to the bathroom and after 5 minutes was back, fully clothed. "Done! Hey, ho! Let's GO!" she skipped out the room with Billie following her. Once they were out of the hotel building a car was waiting for them and they got in.

"What a horrible morning huh?" Sydney yawned.

"It's almost noon."

"Still early, hunny bunny." Billie smiled glancing at her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Hunny bunny, huh?" Sydney blushed and looked away mumbling a 'sorry'.

"I just call everyone... like this."

"Hey! I thought I was special! Damn, I am!" Billie exclaimed in a dramatic voice. Sydney looked at him, blushing a light shade of pink.

"Oh, yes, you are, but... I mean you was, still are. I-I'll shut up!" She looked away from him once again, feeling his gaze on her. Billie eyed her with a smirk playing across his lips. She still liked him. He took her hand in his.

"Relax, pony, it's just an interview!" he said in a cheerful voice.

"Billie, please don't do things like this there, okay?"

"What do you mean?" he asked innocently.

"This and don't call me.." she trailed off a bit and stared at her laps.

"Okay." he chuckled and took his hand out of hers.

Once they arrived to their destination and got out off the car, someone was already waiting for them. They walked into the building, passing by busy people, running around with different objects and clothes. There were camera's in different rooms and studios. Sydney walked closer to Billie.

"I didn't know it'll be a TV interview." she whispered.

"I didn't know that either." he whispered back and winked.

10 minutes before the program was about to start a host of the show walked up to where Billie and Sydney stood looking bored. She smiled at them.

"I'm Jessica."

"Billie."

"Sydney." they shook hands and she went to the studio. In a while they heard her talking and then announcing them.

"Now or never." Sydney took a deep breath. Billie shook his head with a small smile and they joined Jessica, with the cheering audience. Billie and Sydney sat on a couch in front of Jessica.

"How's tour going so far?"

"It's cool! My girlfriend left yesterday." Sydney glanced at him, wondering why he told her Brittany wasn't his girlfriend. Liar. "Our bands decided to ditch us in the middle of nowhere and Sydney's always angry at me, I guess she loves fighting with me."

"That's the only thing you're good at." Sydney said with a sigh.

"You don't think so and I know it." he winked at her. Sydney rolled her eyes. Smiling Jessica turned to Sydney.

"Could you tell us what happened when your bands left you?"

"They didn't know we weren't with them. I think a certain drummer planned this out. Love you Tre!" Sydney waved at the camera. "Oh, right. After that me and Billie decided to go to wherever the road led us and hope we'd meet anyone to give us a ride. We were lu-"

"You forgot about me suggesting ditching our bands." Billie said in a sing song voice.

"Oh, yes. Billie wanted to ditch the tour and live in the forest." Sydney nodded her head.

"This whole incident was the main reason why you were late for the concert."

"Yes." Sydney said. She glanced at Billie, who sat there mimicking her serious expression.
"We've got a video from Strawberry Acid's last song." Sydney groaned.

"This will be entertaining!" Billie clapped his hands and smirked.

The video was of the song "Day In Hell" the audience was jumping like other band members. Sydney wasn't quite alive like the rest and was swaying a little and singing good, but if you listened carefully you could hear that she was extremely tired.

Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day in your head
Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day in your head

Ready or not-ready or not-ready or not

It's just another day,it's just another day
Another day in hell
It's just another day,another motherfucking day
it's just another day
Another day in hell

Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day
Jump,it's just another day
Another day in hell

She sang last verse softly and somehow lost balance at the edge of stage. And there was suddenly Billie near, with his hand around her waist and took the microphone from her hand before it slipped out.

"I'm sorry to tell this, but Sydney's got no batteries left, so... now" he looked at the audience "Green Day!" he exclaimed. He run off with Sydney in his arms. Allison, Matt and Dave laughed at them and played some kind of instrumental solo. Not even a minute passed and Sydney was back on stage and a song turned into The Ramones cover. 'Teenage Lobotomy'.

The video ended and Jessica looked at Sydney.

"I was tired." she said in a bored voice.

"And screamed seeing me." Billie chuckled.

"I've got a question. I know you probably heard that many times, but you seems to be so close after this divorce. I was wondering if you're planning on getting together?"

"We?" Sydney laughed.

"Never!" they both exclaimed and looked at each other.

"Are you sure?" Jessica smiled slyly.

"Yup." Billie nodded his head. "We're friends."

"Billie, you said you got a new girlfriend. Who is she?"

"I don't like her."

"Oh.. secret." Billie smirked.

"No. Come on. Tell them it's Brittany and it's over." Sydney rolled her eyes.

"You don't like her?"

"I hate her. She's the one, who destroyed everything."

"She's not." Billie said looking at Sydney with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, she is. Mike told me everything. Who told you that I was.." she stopped and smiled. "Never mind."

There was a silence for a while.

"After tour in Europe do you plan anything special?"

"Little tour in USA." Billie said. "That's already planned, but it's on the way home."

"Oh, so we won't be touring together. We're going to end tour in New York."

"I heard you moved out of Rodeo where you lived with Green Day?"

"If I didn't do that I'd be probably on the streets like my mommy said." she replied in a sweet voice. "After all.. thanks to Matt. If not him.." she trailed off

"Billie, is there a chance for a new album?" he shrugged. "I don't know anything yet, you know."

***
After the interview Billie and Sydney walked out the building without a word, avoiding each others gaze. They got into the car that was waiting for them and the ride was silent. When they walked into the hotel Tre tackled both of them to the ground.

"I wanted to go too!"

"You should have gone instead of me." Sydney said angrily. "Now I hate him."

"You hated me all way through." Billie replied in a cold voice.

Tre, still holding them back down, looked at Mike, who was sitting in an armchair and they exchanged questioning looks.

"Seems like it didn't go well." Mike stated and got up.

"Tre, get off." Billie growled and Tre got up quickly backing away from Billie five feet away.
"What did you do now, Syd? He'll make our lives hell!" Tre whispered, loud enough for Sydney to hear.

"Not my fault he's such an asshole." Sydney mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is going to be a new one to people who read this on Quizilla. : )
Maybe some opinions about the story? Is it good/bad? I hope you liked it.

xD