Status: On Going

You'll Never Take Us Alive

Chapter 8: Love

After Gerard talked to me at the water fall about how I was hiding something I knew what I was hiding. My heart. But Gerard had taken an arrow and shot through the chains and concrete wall I had built up over the years. I knew I liked Gerard more then I should and I also knew it was wrong to love a vampire. But I truly did think Gerard was my mate.

I was in my room that Gerard had gotten for me. It was breath taking to think that this was my bedroom. I heard a knock at the door and I got up and opened it. It was Gerard. I smiled. Gerard was always kind to me and never pushed me to do something I didn’t want to do.

“Frank I want you to sit down and listen to what I have to say. I want you to promise me that you will listen to what I have to say and not interrupt me” I nodded wondering what Gerard was going to say.

Gerard looked really nervous, he took a single deep breath and let it out slowly then started to speck “I know that we haven’t known each other for more then two months but I can’t help but like you Frank. I think you are a kind person once we got past the shell you had built up from years of being by yourself. But you are such a kind caring person Frank I love you-” Gerard didn’t get to finish what he was going to say because I kissed him hard.

My wings wrapped around Gerard as he joined in kissing me and I was pushed to the bed and Gerard was above me. I let out a small whimper when our hips brushed. It felt better then just getting off. I felt love by someone who wasn’t my parents or sibling.

I slid my hands under Gerard’s shirt and he lifted his arms breaking the kiss for a minute so he could take his shirt off. Gerard started to kiss my neck and I moved it my head so he could get a better angle at what he was doing. Gerard nipped at the skin and then sucked on it. I let out a small broken moan. It felt so good.

Gerard unbuttoned my pants that I was wearing and pushed them down and threw them somewhere in the room, most likely with his shirt on the floor. I was fully hard and so was Gerard. I could feel him on my thigh and he started to palm me through my underwear.

I moaned yet again. I was vocal in bed by the sound of it. I had moaned more then Gerard but he didn’t have a reason to moan yet. He pulled out a small tube and packet out of his pockets. He smiled down at me and kissed me once again as he kicked his jeans off and I looked down and I saw he was going commando.

Gerard was now working my boxer-briefs down, I lifted my hips and allowed him to get them off easier. When Gerard had them off he smiled at me before taking my length down his throat. I couldn't help the whimper that came from my throat.

When Gerard pulled off he had a finger rubbing my entrance and slowly pushed in. It was a nice feeling but a bit odd. Gerard slowly moved it, entering and exiting I could feel myself getting loser around the finger and a second one was pushed in. It felt odd but I felt full. Like it was the best full feeling there was. Gerard slowly moved his fingers curling them and opening them inside of me. When he touched something it felt like I was in cloud nine.

I panted a bit. This was unreal. It felt to good shouldn't this hurt? Gerard rubbed that spot and my ring felt like it was burning. I closed my eyes. I liked that burn. It felt painful but I liked the burn.

Gerard moved his fingers and opened them and rubbed over the spot that made me swim in pleaser. Gerard removed his fingers and tore open the packet. As he slipped this clear cover over his sex organ.

“Frank are you sure you want to do this? You know that you might be in a bit of pain for a while, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” Gerard told me as he leaned down and kissed my forehead and then my lips in a slow passionate kiss. Gerard rubbed my cheek bone looking into my eyes as I nodded. I want Gerard to mate with me and make love with me. This is what I wanted.

Gerard leaned down and sucked on the skin of where my shoulder met my neck. Gerard rubbed the liquid from the tube all over himself and pushed my legs up onto his shoulders. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently and he guided himself in.

It was odd. I felt full and the pain was there but the overwhelming feeling of pure bliss was all I could feel. Gerard was fully in. I wasn’t in pain like Gerard told me I would be but I was still just getting over how big Gerard felt.

I nodded letting Gerard know he could start to move and I was just in heaven. I couldn’t get the noises I wanted out and all I could hear was me making small whimpers every now and then. Gerard kept changing his angle of thrusting and I let out a loud moan and Gerard smiled as he still thrust into me at that same spot.

My knuckles were white from gripping the sheets so tightly. How could something feel so good? My stomach felt tight almost in a way that was nice. I knew what was coming. I let go and I had the best orgasm of my life. I moaned and I felt Gerard orgasm inside on the plastic on his sexual organ.

He took it off and It seemed to be fairly empty for the time of Gerard’s orgasm. I rolled over and I felt Gerard’s arms wrap around me. I leaned into Gerard and fell asleep.