Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

21

Link put the hookshot back on his belt and then pulled out his bow from the pack, strung it really quick, and pulled out a light arrow and knocked it in the bow, shooting the other one as the soldiers brought down the last one. Link heaved a sigh of relief, the last children of Volvagia, a few here and there, but it was not what Link expected.
"You two ok?” he says looking at he soldiers with a few cuts on their faces but nothing severe; they nodded and gathered up their gear and set out again, reaching the mid-point of the trek up the mountain as the clouds came to take the sun down and darkness descended on them as the troop made camp on an outlook that would allow them to look down on the village. As the soldiers set-up camp and started a fire, they talked to one another about the war, their families, and everything from day to day chores to the journey they were on now.
Link stared from the outlook down at the village and the rest of Hyrule, smoke rising from different parts of the land, and then back to Kakariko village and his thoughts on Zelda, remembering how he met her and where they have went and where they are now. He returned to the camp and pulled out a blanket from his pack, the first one that Zelda ever made; it honestly didn't turn out too well but Link cherished it more than anything he owned. As he leaned against the mountain and tried to drift to sleep he thought of Navi and missed her, but it was the right thing to do, to send the fairies into hiding and back to the forest; he didn't want his friend hurt. As he drifted to sleep, his last thoughts were of Zelda, and holding her last night.