Status: This is from a roleplay a friend and I did ^_^ quite proud of the work. We are still currently roleplaying this story, so I will update whenever I have a new batch done.

Link's Trial

31

Link dived past all the oncoming dragon-kin as he slide down the slopes of the side of the mountain, Hyrali right behind him. He didn't have time to be messing with them.
"THAT IS IT!!” he says angry and pulls out the megaton hammer. He loved his satchel of holding, it could hold any and all things. He turns sharply on the mountain holding his gauntlet-ed hand to the side of the slope as he skidded to a halt and jumped up screaming "HYAAAAAA!!!” and slammed the hammer on the ground, causing rocks to fall down on top of the dragon-kin. As he did the wounds opened, causing him to cough up blood which stained his new tunic. He cursed the gods that the tunic Zelda made him was a mess.

Hyrali ran up to him. "Link sir!! Are you ok!!”
With much concern on his face, Link held his side and covered the blood, his gauntlet scratched up and bloody now. "Yes...I am fine," he says, his breathing hard. He had made a days worth of travel in four hours; he would be back by sun down, but no sooner he hoped. He slipped his hammer back into the bag and stood up. "Let's go. The Gorons are only a day behind us so we should be fine."
Hyrali looked at him, not really believing him. At this point Link began to run as the sun began to set.

A few hours before sunset they made it to the entrance of Kakariko village, guards saluting them as they walked between them. The gates closing, Link informed them of the Gorons on they're way so as to let them in when they make it; and he waved Hyrali on to his house; Hyrali did go to his own home begrudgingly. Link breaths heavily, walking towards the house he and Zelda shared. Reaching it, he was so happy to be home and to see his princess.