Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

Bullies & Nightmares

Now I’m not a very popular student at my high school I actually don’t talk to anyone, I’m a loner and I like it that way. I despise other teenagers. They are so immature; the girls dress slutty and the guys are douche bags. I grab my books from my locker and head to my first period class, Biology.
I sit at my desk and Amy Cox sits rights behind me, she’s a popular blonde girl who has sex with older guys either in high school or in college, which in my opinion is really gross. How do I know all of this? Well, she talks about it every day and sadly I get to hear about the positions she used, where she had sex and how old the guy was. What’s even worse is we are in grade ten, we aren't even adults yet!
I sigh and open up my textbook to page 12 for an introduction to lab safety, this is my second semester and to be honest I can’t wait till school is over, I despise people, social interactions, and life in general. I notice that the teacher is running late which is strange because it’s the first day of second semester. Amy then decides to pick on me.
“Oh my god, I bet its Elizabeth’s fault why the teacher isn't here, maybe he’s not coming because she smells like dead fish and dresses like a depressed, attention wanting emo”
The students start to giggle and she makes more jokes towards me. I hug my body tightly and try to ignore her, sure I like to dress in black but I don’t smell at all. I wanted to talk back but couldn't; my throat suddenly become dry and I felt paralyzed. Finally the teacher came in, said his excuse for being late and started with the lesson. I take a quick glance at Amy and she has the biggest smirk on her face, I wanted to punch her pretty little fake make up face but instead just gave her a dirty look.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I got home around 2:45 and made a quick ham sandwich. I run up to my room and to my surprise I see Isabel sitting on my bed but only this time a bit differently she looks angry, her eyebrows are frowned, her lips are curved into a evil smile. I step back but finally got courage to grab and examine her. I swear she looked depressed yesterday. Is this all in my imagination? And how did she get out of the locked suitcase I put her in yesterday?
Later that night I confront my grandma.
“Hey Grammy, did you put Isabel on my bed this morning and afternoon?”
She replies with confusion in her voice.
“Why no sweet heart I did not, maybe it’s your imagination”
“I guess so” I decided not to tell grandma about Isabel’s facial expression. I then said goodnight to my grandmother and headed to my room. Once I fell asleep I had a strange dream, I was in my biology classroom and Isabel was standing on my desk with a bloody knife in her right hand, Isabel had a twisted smile and I notice that she’s pointing behind the teacher’s desk. I peer over and see Amy’s bloody body on the ground, her eye balls are ripped out and her expression is pure fear. I felt like I was about to barf. I move back and I look over at Isabel, she still has the same expression on her face, then she speaks to me.
“Tell me who hurts you… and I will hurt them back…
I stared at her in shock.
“Isabel? Why did you do this?”
She laughs at me and was about to reply when my alarm woke me up. I jumped and felt my chest; my heart was racing. I look over to my right side and see Isabel lying right beside me; her facial expression is back to normal. I grab Isabel and study her. That dream was really realistic I start to shake and cry for ten minutes
“It’s just a dream and dreams can’t hurt you” I say out loud to myself.
I place Isabel on my bed and get ready for school. As I was about to leave I heard Isabel talk again.
“Tell me who hurts you… and I will hurt them back…
I stop dead in my tracks and turn around; there she is sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling sweetly at me, I close my door and slowly walk over to her, I take a deep breath and speak.
“Um, am I dreaming again or is this really happening?”
She keeps her smile.
“This is really happening. Let me introduce myself, my name is Isabel Marie Lee. I can grant you anything you desire.”
I stare at her, my mouth wide open. I’m speechless.
“… How are you a talking doll? Who are you exactly? Are you a demon? A ghost?”
She giggles at me.
“All in good time, but for now tell me who hurts you”
I’m shocked this is really happening; I stare at Isabel and then decided to reply.
“Well just this popular girl at my school who gets on my nerves, other than that I’m fine Il get over it, so was that dream real? Are you trying to tell me something?
She smiles sweetly at me and giggles
“Hmm I see and what dream Elizabeth? Don’t you know dolls can’t control dreams? Time for you to get to school Lizzy wouldn't want to miss your bus”
She then goes to lie on my pillow and waves me out. I walk out of my room dumbfounded, thoughts rush in my head.
“What the heck was in that ham sandwich?”
I take a deep breath, grab my backpack and walk to my bus stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello fellow readers
Here is Chapter 3 of Isabel. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well my whole story. I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Till next time :)
-Midnightloverz