Status: Hello, so this is my first story that I am currently working on. Please be gentle, hope you enjoy! - Midnightloverz

Isabel

New Kid

I arrived on the bus and picked a seat in the back. I look over to my left and see a boy my age looking at me. He has short brown hair and blue eyes, average weight and kind of attractive. He’s smiling at me; he gets up and moves over to sit beside me
“Hello, I’m new here. What’s your name?” He says with a bright smile. I hate happy people.
“Um, my name is Elizabeth Jones, welcome to hell” I reply sarcastically. He giggles at me.
“Nice to meet you Elizabeth, that’s a beautiful name. My name is Dale Alaric”
I blush when he said my name was beautiful I look away while he was talking.
“You’re shy aren't you?” Dale says to me while putting his hand on my shoulder.
“No, not really it’s just I don’t have any friends and you’re the first person to talk to me or even have interest in me. But I know in the next few days you will find new friends and push me out. I've been through this and I rather not get hurt again.” I say while taking his hand off my shoulder.
He looks down on ground then back at me, he has concern on his face and to be honest it disgusts me, I hate when people give me symphony or feel sorry about my troubles.
“ Hey Elizabeth, you seem like a really cool girl and I would like to get to know you better, please don’t be so negative and give me chance.”
“Why do you care for me? You hardly even know me” I reply while looking out the bus window; watching cars speed beside the bus.
“Because I like meeting new friends and I’m new to this school. Would you like to show me around on my first day?”
I look up at him with a small smile and agree to show him around. Maybe he’s different than other
“friends” I had.
___________________________________________________________________________

We talked the whole way to school. I started to get to know Dale a bit better. The reason why he moved here is his parents got a divorce due to his father cheating on his mother. He decided to stay with his mom and moved to this crappy town called “Happy Springs” or how I like to call it “Misery Springs” it’s always raining here and we are famous for nothing, everyone is on drugs or well famous for selling drugs. If I could move, I would do it in a heartbeat. Once we got to school, Dale got his schedule and I noticed he was in my biology and math class, which for some odd reason made me smile. We got to biology class and Dale sat beside me and then trouble set lose by Amy.
“Aww emo Elizabeth got a boyfriend”
I turn around and give her a dirty look.
“Shut up, he’s not my boyfriend, we are just friends” I growl at her.
She gives me a dirty look then speaks to Dale, in a seductive tone.
“Hey new boy, Il show you around this shit hole school and later Il show you a good time” She winks at him, seductively smiling at him. I wanted to vomit.
“Um, no thank you. I rather not got a STD from a lose girl like you as well you’re not my type”
I’m shocked at what he said. Amy’s mouth is wide open there’s an awkward silence in the room everyone heard our conversation. Maybe I can give Dale a chance he’s already my hero for standing up for me and insulting Amy. I wonder how he knew that Amy was a slut but then again she does dress and act like one. Amy got furious and was about to shout back at him when the teacher walked in the room and started the class. She gives Dale and me a dirty look but I don’t care and got the courage to stick my middle finger at her. I don’t look at her facial reaction because I’m too busy smiling at Dale and he’s smiling back at me, a small blush appears on our faces.
The bell rang for lunch and Dale and I decided to get a table at the end of the cafeteria, away from everybody. We talked about our classes and our families. I told Dale about my parents deaths and why I’m not social. He felt bad for me but I understood why, I guess because he never been in that situation.
He told me he had a lot of friends back at his school; he plays the saxophone and piano, and enjoys sports such as hockey and baseball. I smile at him the whole time he is talking. I get lost in his beautiful blue eyes. I zone out.
“…. And that’s how I got out of a hockey fight…. Hey Elizabeth are you listening to me?
I jolt up at him and blush.
“…Oh yes I am, sorry I was zoning out, your eyes were distracting me” Crap did I just say that? He was about to reply when I interrupted him.
“Sorry I didn't mean to say that” my face turned red.
He laughs at me, but a playful laugh.
“You’re funny Elizabeth. I’m glad we are friends.”
My heart starts to beat faster, holy crap he called me his friend. My first friend and I think I already have feelings for him…. Shit.
“I’m glad too and I apologize for being rude on the bus earlier, it’s just I’m not good with social interactions with people, by the way call me Lizzy” I say with a blush.
He smiles at me and I notice a small a blush on his face the bell rings and we got to our last class which is math, I think I am going to enjoy this semester, I look beside me and Dale is grabbing his binder out of his bag, he takes a quick look at me, I smile and hide my face with my hair, yea this will be a great semester.
__________________________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello,
so here is chapter four, enjoy :)
-Midnightloverz