Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

I'm Intoxicated by the Lie

I left Alex in lobby with me still in shock he even wanted to talk to me let alone go to the beach with me!
I got back to my room and grabbed my phone to see a had a few miss calls and a message of my boyfriend Harry. Oh no, Harry, I completely forgot about him when I was with Alex. Now Alex probably thinks he has a chance with me. I have to tell him the truth just at the right time...
I woke up early, ready for the great day I was going to have with Alex. I took a shower and got my beach stuff together, before messing with my hair to make sure it was perfect for Alexander.
I headed down to Alex's room and knocked lightly on the door just in case he was still sleeping. As I knocked the door opened slightly, it was open. I sneaked in and looked around for Alex, who I found sound asleep in bed. He looked so cute when he was sleeping, he was curled into a small ball and soft snores filled the quiet room. I didn't want to wake him, but I wanted to get to the beach, so I placed a kiss on his forehead and stroked his arm trying to wake him up. He eventually stirred, his eyes fluttering, why was he so cute?
"Jack..errm hi?" He spoke with his croakey morning voice.
"Morning sleeping beauty." I whispered.
"Why..how did you get in?" He yawned stretching his arms.
"The door was open, you must have forgotten to close it." I said pointing over to the door. He nodded and climbed out of his bed.
He was shirtless and only wearing his boxers, which made him look extremely hot. I was too busy checking him out when I noticed he was talking to me.
"Sorry what did you say I got distracted" I smirked, blushing.
"I was just saying that I'll get dressed and then we can head out." Alex repeated with a wink and went to get changed.
Alex finished getting changed and we set off for the beach.
I loved going to the beach, but being with Alex made it better. We set our things down on the soft sand and took in the beautiful view. Alex was staring out into the distance when I tapped him on the shoulder shouting, "You're it!" before chasing off down the beach.
"Get back here Barakat!" Alex yelled running after me whining because the sand was too hot for his feet.
Alex soon caught up with me and jumped onto my back tickling me.
"Got you!" He giggled wrapping his arms around me.
"Looks like you did Gaskarth, wanna go for a swim?" I asked and before he could say anything I was racing into the ocean with Alex still on my back, screeching like a little girl.
"Jack! Put me downnn!" He whined, so I dropped him off my back and into the sea, which made me giggle as he came up from the surface of the water moving the hair from the front of his face with a pouty face.
"Alexander, you are too cute." I giggled pulling him closer to me making him blush, his cheeks turning bright pink.
We stood in the sea for a while taking in each others embrace gazing into his brown, glossy eyes. Then, Alex, all of a sudden snaked an arm around my neck and whispered softly in my ear, "Jack Barakat, I think I'm falling for you..." and with that his lips were joined to mine. I instantly kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair, deepening the kiss. Alex was a good kisser to be honest, he wasn't too sloppy and didn't take too much control, that kiss was probably the best kiss I have ever had. I pulled away by the thought of Harry.
"Jack, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Alex questioned looking worried.
"No of course not Alex! I just errrm..I remembered I had to be back early today, I'm going out for dinner with my parents." I lied kissing him quickly again before swimming back to the sandy beach and gathering my stuff together.
"Will I see you tomorrow?" Alex asked gazing back at me with innocent eyes, how could I lie like this to him?!
"Yeah! I'll try and catch you around the hotel then we can go do something, okay?" I assured him lacing my fingers into his.
"Okay." He replied with caution in his voice, he could tell I was lying, I hated lying to him, but I'm falling for him and I can't break his heart...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwh I just love Jalex!:D Hope you enjoy this chapter, what do you think Jack is gonna do about Harry? Who will he choose?!:P