Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

If These Sheets Were The States

As Jack laced his fingers between mine I looked at him giving him a hopeful smile. There's something he's hiding, I just know it. If he really likes me, he would tell me the truth so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
We walked back up to the hotel hand in hand till we reached Jack's room.
"I really like you Alexander, like really..." Jack whispered, tightly pulling me in, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck.
"Love at first sight." I replied biting my bottom lip, Jacks eyes widened after I spoke. I just said I loved him, oh no, he probably thinks I'm crazy!
"Did you just say you loved me Mr Gaskarth?" Jack smirked wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in further.
I had turned a bright red now, realising that we were inches away from each other.
"Errm..Jack I didn't mea-" I started but was soon stopped by Jack's lips crashing against mine.
Jack fumbled for the keys to his room never letting his lips leave mine. Eventually he opened the door pulling me in.
We both fell onto the bed, Jacks hands wandering my body.
"Jac-stop." I muttered as he left a hickey on my neck.
"Alex, what's wrong?" He asked with concern.
"What about your parents? You're meant to be going out with them tonight." I stated, Jack simply chuckled and brushed my hair away from my eyes.
"Who cares? I'd rather be with you right now." He smirked planting a soft kiss on my forehead.
Jack then got up and walked to a little fridge he had in the corner of his room.
"I think we should toast to our new found love interest." He beamed passing me a beer.
"I haven't had alcohol before..." I admitted looking down to me feet.
"Just try it, it's not gonna kill you!" He giggled sipping from his bottle. He's right Alex stop being a baby and try it.
I took a sip of the beer, it was bubbly and tasted alright, but burned my throat.
I gave Jack a thumbs up taking another swig, making him give me a wink.
*After Alex drinks a few more bottles*
"What do you think would win in a race, a table or a chair?" I slurred looking up at Jack since I was lying across his lap.
"I think someone needs their sleep" He replied stroking my hair, humming a tune to himself.
"Well Jacky, you're the only one I'm sleeping with tonight!" I smirked attempting to wink at him, but the alcohol slowed the wink down turning it into a really slow blink.
"Well if you're staying tonight I'll get some extra blankets" Jack said lifting my body off his legs and got up to get the blankets.
*Jack's POV*
I returned from getting the blankets to see Alex flat out on my bed, asleep, dribbling over my bed covers.
"Alex, babe, you can't sleep in your clothes" I whispered trying to wake him up. It was hopeless. I gave up and took his clothes off myself and left him in his underwear, tucking him into bed, wrapping some blankets around him.
I soon climbed in with him and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into my chest as if he was trying to escape.
"I love you Alex Gaskarth." I muttered in his ear kissing his neck softly before falling asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for changing POV at the end I sorta had to...So, what do you think guysss?! Is this okay? Should I continue? Urgh I dunno:/