Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

I'll Take You Out Though I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

I woke up with a killer headache and felt like I was going to throw up any second, but that thought was soon gone when I realised I wasn't in my own room and someone was in bed with me. I quickly turned around to see Jack asleep cuddling onto me for dear life, thank God it was only him. Wait, what happened last night? Did we...?
Looks like I was right about me feeling like I was going to be sick, I threw up all over Jack's bed making him wake up suddenly.
"Ew, errm sorry Jack..." I apologized running to the bathroom to be sick again.
Jack still hadn't quite woken up and was staring at the bed until he realized I wasn't feeling well.
"Alex, do you remember anything from last night?" Jack questioned standing in the doorway of the bathroom.
"Nothing." I answered wiping the sleep from my eyes.
Jack looked nervous, I could see he was thinking of something to say, what the hell did I do?...
"Alex, I know it was your first time and I shouldn't have made you d-" "We had sex?!" I interrupted him in complete shock.
"Wait what?! Alex, no, your first time drinking!" Jack quickly responded.
"That makes sense then." I said rubbing my stomach groaning. Jack came and sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back to make me feel better.
"How about we clean you up and take you back to your mum, she's probably worried about you." Jack suggested standing me up.
"Yeah you probably don't want to stay around with me all day." I chuckled grabbing my clothes.
"Of course I do Lex! After we go and tell your mum what's happened we could go back to your room and watch a movie or something, yeah?" Jack explained helping me get dressed since I was a little shaky.
I agreed and we went to my mother's room to tell her what happened last night.
"Oh Lexi, darling, please do be careful next time, thank you Jack for looking after Alex, I don't know what I would've done without you!" My mum chimed, I could tell she liked Jack which was a bonus if we were ever to get together.
Jack told my mum not to worry about me and that we were going to spend the day together.
*Later on in Alex's room*
"Truth" Jack giggled as I asked him 'Truth or Dare?'
I thought about it for a second then asked him, "Jack Barakat, do you love me?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder. Jack thought about it before turning round to face me.
"Alexander William Gaskarth, I have loved you ever since I laid eyes in you, so now I'm asking you, will you be mine?" He beamed looking deep into my eyes.
"Yes of course I will Jack!" I giggled, practically throwing myself onto him showering him with kisses.
"Looks like you're not hungover anymore." He chuckled sitting up still cuddling me.
"I guess not...hey, I know let's go out, like on a date!" I suggested.
"Yeah! But no drinking tonight mister, I'm not looking after hungover Alex again." He smirked poking me in the stomach.
"Fine no drinking, I'll come and pick up at 8 okay?" I ask walking him to the door.
"Okay, I'll see you later Mr Gaskarth." Jack giggled giving me a passionate kiss before leaving me to get ready for our date tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought I'd write two chapters tonight since I can't sleep, sorry it's probably terrible, wow you are all so lucky to get an extra chapter witch probably sucks!XD