Status: This is my first attempt at writing fanfic, so sorry if it sucks!:3

Hearts on Fire

Sing Me To Sleep

I stared into Jack's eyes trying to hold back the tears, but it was no use, I broke down in tears, looking weak and helpless.
"Well? I'm waiting for an answer Jack, who's the pathetic little boy?" Harry hissed into Jack's face, making him cower a little.
"Harry, this is Alex, he's my friend..." Jack lied as best as he could, though it was obvious we weren't just friends.
Harry laughed, he wasn't convinced.
"I wasn't born yesterday Jack, I know you've been cheating on me with this stupid teenager!" Harry spat out making Jack and me both flinch.
"Listen baby, this wasn't anything I prom-" Jack insisted before Harry grabbed him by the throat holding him up against the wall.
"Don't you dare lie to me Jack Barakat!" Harry demanded squeezing Jack's neck tighter and tighter. I had to do something I couldn't just stand there watching my Jack get strangled to death!
"Get off him!" I yelled trying to pull Harry off him, this only made him angrier. He then punched me in the jaw making my lip instantly bleed, he took another swing for me which was blocked by Jack taking the punch to his eye.
"Harry get out of here! We're over!" Jack yelled with tears streaming down his face as his cuddled me in.
"I hope you're happy now you've got my boyfriend, dick!" Harry spat at me storming out and slamming the door shut.
I looked at Jack to see his eye was already swollen and was starting to bruise, I carefully stroked his face as another tear left his puffy eyes.
"I-I'm s-so sorry A-Alex..." Jack sobbed stroking my bleeding lip.
"It's okay Jack..." I whispered rubbing small circles on his back to calm him down.
"No Alex it's not okay, I lied to you and you still defended me and then got hurt doing that, anyone can see that's not okay." Jack exclaimed fighting through tears that kept streaming.
I sighed pulling Jack close to me. I wasn't up for starting another fight tonight, all I wanted was to be with Jack and comfort him, protecting him from everything.
"Jack, get yourself changed out of your suit and we can just go to bed, okay?" I said pulling him up from the uncomfortable floor we were sat on. He nodded and headed off the the bathroom.
I checked my lip in the mirror to see the damage, I don't think it's broken, just badly bruised and probably needs stitches. I quickly wiped the blood away and got into Jack's bed.
A few minutes later I felt the bed dip, Jack had crawled in after about an hour crying in the bathroom, it hurt me to hear him in pain, I hated it.
"Alex?" Jack whispered tapping my shoulder to get my attention, I turned over to him and asked him what was wrong.
"Can we talk? I have a lot on my mind, I just need to tell someone." Jack trembled looking at me with his gorgeous Brown eyes, full with hurt.
"Sure sweetie, go on I'm listening." I responded pulling him next to me wrapping my arms around him.
"Okay, well first of all I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Harry, I didn't think it would go this far and I didn't want to upset you by telling you the truth." Jack apologized holding back tears again, I nodded and gestured for him to continue.
"I met Harry 6 months ago, I was performing in a little bar in town when we met, we both instantly fell in love...until..." Jack started then trailed off.
"Until what Jack?" I helped him start again, lacing my fingers into his.
"Sorry, Yeah until...the abuse started..." Jack gulped staring at me as a tear escaped his bruised eye.
"Oh Jack, I'm so sorry." I whispered cuddling him tightly.
"I put through it for so long, I was kidding everyone, even me sometimes...It just starting with just him saying things to get me down, then after a while he blamed me for all the bad things that happened in his life and starting taking it out on me." Jack confessed staring blankly at the wall. Jack had lost everything, his home, his boyfriend and his life.
"Jack, you never have to see Harry ever again, I will stay with you no matter what. I love you Jack Barakat." I spoke kissing him lightly on the cheek making sure not to hurt him.
" I love you too Alex Gaskarth." Jack replied drawing love hearts with his fingers on my back.
"Sing me to sleep Alex?" Jack mumbled snuggling into my side, closing his eyes.
"Of course,
Give me therapy.
I'm a walking travesty
But I'm smiling at everything.
Therapy...
You were never a friend to me
And you can keep all your misery." I sang to him as he drifted off to sleep, I never want to lose him, never.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was a total unexpected chapter, even for me, this wasn't even meant to happen it sorta just did...I hope I didn't make anyone cry, tell me if I did though!:')
My Tumblr for anyone that wants it: http://fangirlspasteldreams.tumblr.com