Status: in progress, lovelies

Your Guardian Angel

Temporary

"Thank you, San Diego!" I panted into the mic after catching my breath. "We are the Black Veil Brides from Hollywood, California! Have a good night!" and with that, I ran off stage, the house lights coming on and people filing out.
Jake set down his guitar and said something about calling his girlfriend while the rest of us headed back to the bus. I grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat and warpaint off of my body.
"Who's ready to party?!" CC laughed, grinning wildly.
"Really?" Jinxx raised an eyebrow. "You do realize we've gone to a bar after every show this entire tour, right?"
"So? Is it wrong to celebrate a good show?" CC shrugged. "C'mon! It's on me!" He said back to the rest of us and marched off the bus again.
"He said that last night too." Jinxx grumbled. "I guess we're going. You gonna come with?" He turned to me and Ashley.
"Um... I don't know. Where's Jake?" I asked, chewing on my lip ring.
"He said he'll meet us there." he responded. "Its the bar down the street." Jinxx shrugged and followed after CC.
I glanced at Ashley and back at my feet. Would there be a point in going? I don't drink much... not to mention Ashley was kind of a lightweight.
"You gonna go?" Ashley asked. I shrugged.
"I dunno. Are you?"
Ashley sat for a moment, then nodded.
"Yeah, I guess I will. Will you come with me?" He grinned at me.
"Um. Yeah, sure." I smiled back and put on a hoodie before leaving.
When we got there, CC and Jake were in the middle of a shot contest, with everyone around them chanting 'SHOT! SHOT! SHOT!' And clapping.
I turned around to ask Ashley if he was going to join in on the fun with me, but... He wasnt there anymore. I frowned, the sound of a nasally giggle sounding from a more secluded part of the bar. I bit my lip and inched towards the notice. The giggle was responded to with a very familiar, charming voice.
Ashley...
I walked outside the bar, lighting a cigarette and placing it between my lips. Why did I have to care about him so damn much? The man wasnt even drunk yet...
I took a drag of the cigarette an exhaled a puff of smoke. It made my troubles vanish... But it was only temporary...